Tuesday 2 June 2020

DBH 3, Unit 9 writing

My favorite clothes that I use the most are, platform shoes, a sweater, a T-shirt and shorts.

I recently bought three of the clothes I mentioned before, the sweater, the shorts and the shoes. I had the shirt from before. I love platform shoes, I wear them a lot , they are very comfortable and white, I think it is easy to wear  with any other item because it combines with everything. The jeans are very casual and never stop being fashionable. They are short and light blue, I wear them most of the time to go out  with my friends. The sweater is one of my  favorite items, it is a very wide sweater and orange brown color. It is very nice and warm. And the last thing is the shirt. That is another of my favorites, it is comfortable, wide and very large, I always use it to be at home or as a pijama.I enjoy a lot when I use one of the items I mentioned before 

BY: Oihane

No comments:

Post a Comment