Tuesday 8 September 2020

DBH 2, Welcome back!

Hi Marta: This summer I didn't go to the places that I usually visit in other years. I always go to Salou on holidays. But this summer I visited a small town near Salamanca and La Albuera (near Badajoz). I love going to Salou, but I also had lot of fun in summer. I did a lot of things. I started doing a little experiment with some quails eggs. Put in them in a little incubator and had see what happened. First, it was forming a little embrion in the egg. But one day, the embrion was dead. So, when we went on holiday to La Albuera, the boyfriend of my cousin, gave me a little quil. So now, I spend most of my free time having care of the quil. I did more things in my summer. For example, this summer, I went a lot of times to Bilbao for shopping. But this happens every summer! I took care of the cat that is in my grandparents farm. Every day I went there, I took with me some tuna or milk to give him. I took some bread and carrots for the horses, too. Some days I went to the beach on his motorcycle. I like going on motorcycles, so we went to many other places. We visited places of the Basque Country, like Armintza or the Butron castle. We took many photos in this places. In other years we go to the beach a lot of times, but this year we went to the beach some days. We went walking to Marko Pollo and to other places. I don't like walking to much, but I go specially to see the horses and dogs that are there.
BY: Maialen

   My summer:
I had a bad time this summer but at the same time well. This summer I have not gone on vacation but I have gone to Bilbao, to the beach and gone shopping with my parents to barbecue, I went with my friends there, and made new friends and met people. It has not been the best summer for the covid. It has been quite complicated because when we went out to the street we had to take the mask with us, we could not be with many people, maximum 10 people, we always had to be 2 meters away, the mask could only be lowered if you went to eat something . And also because of the covid we have not had parties, the discos were closed at the beginning but later they opened it again but in the end they closed it because many people were going and also because there had been contagion and because too many people were going. But there were also good things like: you could go to the beach, you could go on vacation, you could already go out with your friends, you could go shopping or dinner with your friends. You could also go for photos with your friends, because you could go out to play sports. Well this summer a little weird compared to the others but it hasn't been that bad
BY: Felicia

The hardest thing was staying home without going out, or being with my friends. and as we were going through a phase we could get out little by little. but that is keeping your distance, washing your hands, wearing a mask and ect. But we could do something, go for a walk with your family or take a trip, although we would have to have all the portions.
u
ntil we went out almost constantly, usually on Saturdays to do shopping, or other things and on Sundays it was to go to the beach or else to walk it every day. Until we got bored and until we finally went on a mini bi-trip by car, and it was in Cantabria, but the idea was my parents, I and my brother were happy. And our parents told us that the next day we would have to get up early to leave. We went to bed super happy. And finally the day came, we got up and got dressed up and got sick and everything else. We got in the car and we went, it was two hours and until we arrived and saw the place was Cabárceno, and we shouted with joy because it was my first time that boy was there and we entered, but that if we would have to have the distance and everything else. and we went up with the car to see the animals little by little and everything was so big, seeing the animals was beautiful.
We also went to see a bird show and we took pictures with an eagle and then we passed one of the sea lions, we went to see the show that was the last thing. We spent tomorrow and until 7:00 and we left exhausted but it was worth it because we had a good time as a family.
  
BY: Sheila

This summer I went to Almeria.The first days I went to the beach.At the beach we had to keep our distance and we could not wear floats.In the pool it was the same thing.Every year go to an aquapark but this year I couldn't go.In the summer the mask was annoying because in Almeria it is very 
hot and it damaged the ear.The hydroalcoholic gel it smelled very bad and 
it damaged the fingers.I also went to a shopping centre there was a lot of security and distance.They also calculated how many people entered each store.When arrive my family was waiting with mask and hydroalcoholic gel.In Almeria i was one month when that month finished i went to busturia where i live.When i came  i do the Coronavirus test because my mother was in Gernika and me in other side and also because when i come i was sick and with symptoms but I came out negative.In Gernika I went out with my friends and family.In Almeria the mask wasn't required but i always used it because where I was there were many infected persons and in my family was one person sick and with symptoms.
I was also going to go to Malaga but I couldn't because of the coronavirus.

BY: Naiara

Well, I'm going to talk about what I have done this summer of 2020. The first thing I wanted to say is that it has been a different summer. We have had to wear a mask all day and it bothered me. After all the pandemic, when they were already letting them go out, the first thing I did was go for a walk on at the beach. I have the beach 5 minutes from my house. I went to the beach with my mother and my brother. Where I live, as there are no more than 5000 inhabitants, we did not have scheduled to go out, so we could go out at any time we wanted. And then when they let people move, I came to Gernika to be with friends. At first, I was afraid because I did not know the situation.  Later, when the thing relaxed a little more, it came out more relaxed and taking the train and everything to go down to Gernika. I have not gone anywhere on vacation but I have gone camping with some friends for two nights. There were also some days that we were going to spend the day anywhere. I have not gone anywhere on vacation but I have gone camping with some friends for two nights. There were also some days that we were going to spend the day anywhere. Like for example to Bilbao. We went to Bilbao by train. We went shopping and I bought many things. We have also gone to Bermeo to bathe in the hammer (in the port), which is my lifeguard cousin, and has paid him a visit. There were some days that I was going on a boat with my father. Apart from going to the port of Bermeo, I also went to elantxobe with some friends. This Saturday I have my brother's communion. Let's all cousins and some friends. I really want the day to come and wear the clothes that I have prepared. I hope you liked my summer and that the next one is better.

Uxue

Hi, Martha!
This summer I have gone to the beach 3 times (to the one in Bermeo) and I have gone for a walk and shopping in Bilbao.
This summer I spent mostly with one of my best friends Diana, we have been almost every day.
What saddens me is that due to covid-19 I was unable to travel to Romania to visit my family.
This summer I have gone to exercise once a week on the road to Forua
I spent the quarantine at home like everyone else and doing classes online, it has been difficult since it is not the same to be in class doing classes than by videoconference.
In my quarantine I have been watching series, I have studied and I have sent my homework on time, I have babysat with my sister, I have cleaned the house when my mother worked, I have made video calls with my friends, I have learned new recipes that most do not they have come out.
I have read a story, I have been responsible using the mask and respecting the minimum distance.
I have gone to Urbieta to connect with nature and have taken pictures of myself, I have done tiktoks, I have made lemonade, I surprise my mother on her birthday, I have to admit that I have been using the mobile a lot but now not so much.
This summer has made me reflect on being grateful for what we have since we do not know if tomorrow we will be able to go out to enjoy the sun or breathe freely nature without masks.
BY: Oana

Hello
 today I am going to tell you how the holidays went:Before we could travel, but now not so much.But I went with friends to the beach to surf.Then I went to Victoria to spend the week with my family and we had a great time during that week.I have also gone with my parents, siblings, uncles and also I who do not miss a bBilbo to a restaurant for lunch and dinner after dinner and all that we went to my uncles' house to spend the night and watch a movie.The next day we woke up early to go do the documentation for my little brother, then we went to have breakfast, after finishing we went straight home because I got the bike that I bought and some shoes for my parents.After riding the bike and all those things at 5 o'clock I went out with my friends to take a ride with the new bike and when I tried to do the bike the wheelie broke my chain and I had to go fix it I was waiting an hour and I went to pick it up and then as we were late as we went straight home, but before going home we stopped and said the plan for tomorrow and at the end we did go home.And throughout the quarantine we were wearing masks and gloves to protect ourselves from the new covid that there is.  
BY: Elisei

 SUMMER
this summer was a littlel bit rare  because we can't do some things like others summers , I couldn't go to the swimming pool by the virus,  and we had to wear a mask to protect against the virus but I played with my friends and we fold good  playing football  and we  went  to the beach and there  all my friend's things got wet because  the things were by the shore, and I was lucky that I found out and took my things quickly so they wouldn't get wet, and then we dry dried  all and we went to the train station to go home a week I went to Zalow with my uncles,  and there y y bought clothes and  other things  , In the hotel were three swimming pools  and every day I was in the pool or in the fun fair, or inat the beach  there were fun fairs in the water and i also were there the I went to a racing cars to  drive them in a circuit . tomorrow we went to Gernika by the car and I slept all the  trip to not get dizzy and vomit. When we arrive  to Gernika I went home with my mother because in two days  I have to go to school and in the school we have to wear a mask too and it is annoying.
BY: Cristian

Hi, Marta:
Since we have been able to get out of quarantine we had thought of going on a trip to France on vacation for 3 months, when we arrived in France it was not mandatory to use the mask, it bothered me a lot,but I put it on. 
I went to visit my grandparents, cousins ...
I visited the Eiffel Tower and I loved it, I also went to Italy because I also have a family there. I went with my parents and my two brothers. We went by plane and I loved the trip. In Italy on the street it was not mandatory to wear the mask, it was only mandatory to enter a supermarket .... visit Pisa (the leaning tower) and was surprised wow !!ahh I also went to Capri (island) it is beautiful, it is surrounded by turquoise waters.

When I arrived in Spain (Gernika) I was very happy because I really wanted to see my friends. The first day I arrived I packed everything I had in the suitcase and I went to eat with my friends in a restaurant. I couldn't go to Romania because my parents had to go back to Gernika to work.

BY: Dorina


Hello my summer was very strange after quarantine,i couldn't meet whith friends but we could go 3-4 hours walking.After a month we could go to the beach,meet with friends... July was the same as June. However,August was different from the 1st of august my family and I went to Romania.
The trip was a bit long but it was fun.When we arrived we reached at 10:00o'clock in the morning.Later i went to my great-grandmother's house and to my grandfathers,sister's house too.Two weeks later we went to the swimming pool.Did you know that it wasn't obligatory the mask?. In the third week I went to my grandparents´ house. 2 days later we road with horses and played in a pile of straw.My holidays were over and i was very mad and sad.When i was at home i take all the bags and i  ironed all my clothes and put them in their place.On September 5th i buy all my school material.That was all my Summer.I hope you enjoyed writing my summer story.

BY: Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment