Wednesday 4 October 2017

DBH 4 , Informal Letter

Hi Génesis,
How are you? the next weekend i will be going to the Paris whih my parents, for two days.We a made good plans, the first day we will be  visiting  the Eiffel tower in the morning and next we go eating in the restaurant L´Abeille, can yo believe?
On the next day we will be going to  Eurodisney is was a brilliant and magic place,we can see the castle of the Aurora princess and take a picture whih Mickey mouse.
See you, 


Valeria.

                                                                                                         2nd October,2017
Hi Kevin,

How are you? I missed you last week! As you know I went with my parents on holiday to Cancun,espezificaly to the nature where there were like some small hotels in the middle of the nature to camp and live like our ancestors. It was a very beautifull place! 

It was dark when we arrived because we get lost in the nature with the Jeep. My parents were preparin the sleeoing bags to sleep. We don´t need to do more, because we were living in a cave, and the rest of the things we will use the nature will provide us. One of the nights my parents don´t catch anything to eat so I decided to go for something. I went to the river and I found a big fish near a rock, so I get a stik and when I was near it... I catch it!! My parents were surprised with me.

That night we styaed up really late telling histories of all type of things. It was funny!

Seriously, we had grat fun and we will be going again next year. If you think you can come,you´re invited. Send me a message when you are sure of it.

See you,
Lander.
Hi Mike!                                                                                                             2nd October

How are you? We missed you last Friday! We went to Max Center, it is a very big store with a lot of shops restaurants and cinemas, a place where you cant get bored!

We were going to a fast food restaurant to have dinner after going to the cinema. While we was on the way we realized that Markel wasnt with us! We all know that he is a very distracted person and he gets lost easily, but it was very extrange because this time we were all together all time.So we started looking for him all over the store, but we couldnt find him and if that wasnt enough he didnt take the mobile phone! Finally at 10 o´clock more or less we realized that he was having dinner in the restaurant without waiting us, so we get angry with him, but the anger passed when we was watching a very very funny film!😂😂😂

Do you think you will come with us to the Max Center next Friday? Trust me you will have a great time!

See you,

Aitor
2th October
Hi Aria:

How are you? I hope you are OK, like me. I missed you on summer a lot! I went with my sister to Ghana, (Africa) to help people with lots of problems. I write you because your mom told me that you were all the summer on a camp without your mobile phone.

I went from the 3th of July to the 30th of August. I met a lot of people and this trip also made me appreciate many things; for example: in which conditions they live there, 
that also if they are bad they are with a smile from ear to ear, that they  appreciate small things that here to us seem like a shit, etc. Knowing this all wonderful people in Ghana they created in me a deep imprint that I won´t never forget it. I also made a best friend called Leiza, she has 16 years old, she has an enormous heart and she is with the most affection I have caught in this trip. I had a great time! I hope that next summer I can go again! 

 PD: next summer you come with me Aria.

Love yoou soo muchh,
Alaia.
2nd October

Dear Spencer,


How are you? I'm really happy that you had an amazing time during your holiday. I have to admit that I was a little bit jealous when I heard that you went to Japan, because I've always wanted to go there. However, I had a wonderful holiday myself! I went to Berlin with my family in August! It was great, as I had an opportunity to learn about a city that I have never been to before.

We went in mid-August, and my family was really excited to go on this trip because of its' rich culture and history. We were also looking forward to it, because it was going to be our first real holiday of the year! I've been to many countries within and out of Europe, so I was perfectly comfortable when it came down to travelling by plane. In fact, I quite enjoy the excitement of being able to board an enormous plane. 

What about you? Well, the moment we arrived in Berlin I instantly fell in love with this city. I thought it was probably the most futuristic and modern city I had ever seen, I loved it! We stayed there just for a week so we tried to make the most of our time there. We went shopping, visited the famous museum where Nefertitis mummy is stored, toured around the city and went to a concentration camp called Sachsenhausen. Learning about such a dark past really made me open my eyes and realise how lucky I am to be able to live a happy life.

So, you could say that I had a pretty awesome holiday and I really wouldn't mind going back there again. But this time I would enjoy it even more if you came with me! We could go on Spring Break! I wish I could have stayed longer in Germany, but unfortunately we had to come back home so that we could celebrate my grandmother birthday. Well, I just wanted to let you know that it was great to hear from you and hopefully we can see eachother soon!

Lots of love,
Sara.

Hi Marta!                                                       02-10-2017
How are you? Did you win the last football match? I hope so. I am writting this email because we realy missed you at the Everday Summercamp this year.As you know, I have been there last week and it was awesome!
We arrived there last Monday and I met Sara and Paul like every summer!I really missed them all this time. This year the camp was in a Mountain called Oiz and we were sleeping at tends. We met a new girld called Alaia. She is very funny, you would like her.We have done a lot of different excercises such as swimming in the pool, hiking, doing extreme sports... We have been there for a week and it has been the best week of all my summer!
It is a pitty you couldn't come this year because of your new little brother but I wish you come next year! Paul, Sara and Alaia will probably go next year too.
See you,
NAROA ARTETXE

No comments:

Post a Comment