Monday 9 October 2017

DBH 1, My favourite meal


Sunday  Lunch


On Sundays, my mother and I prepared a delicious lasagne. We also make an Argentine salad to accompany with lasagne. To the salad we throw these ingredients: onions, tomatoes, egg, tuna, peppers, salt and olive oil. Although my sister does not really like the salad. For dessert we have almond ice cream or strawberry yogurt I always choose the ice cream is delicious, I love it !! I wish every day was Sunday!



BY: Abril





  Christmas Meal


What is my favourite meal? My favourite meal is at Christmas day. On Sunday my uncle's family and mine celebrate it at our grandmother's house. My mother and my aunt prepare a very big and delicious meal for our family. First, there are some incredible starters like prawns, croquettes, anchovies, peppers... There are also meat and squid in its ink. My cousins love squid in its ink, but I don't like the squid because it has got black colour. My favourite part of the meal is the dessert. My mum prepares a cheesecake with rasperry marmalade. Everything in this meal is brilliant !
BY:Ander


My favourite meal is a macarroni.
To the macaroni you can throw all the ingredients that you want, but I put:
first I cook the macarronis and besides I make sausages, while the sausages and macarroni are made I make the tomato fried and lightning cheese. Then I add the sausages with the macarroni and I move it then I extinguish the fire and wait 5 minutes and I sack them. And finally I put them in a plate I put the tomato and the cheese.




Alejandra Canido


Christmas dinner
On chrisrmas 24th December.My mother and my two aunts prepare a special food for all the family.One of my aunt prepares a chicken with some vegetables like: carrots,peas...All my family love my uncles chicken.Then my mother do a sorbet of lemon that is delicious.My aunt do a cake becaue some of my family don't like the sorbet of lemon normaly do a cake of chocolate with some emanems on it.And the rest of the family decorate the house.Last year we put streamers,the christmas tree and a tablecloth of chistmas.
BY: Adrian
My favourite meal is "New Year's Eve Dinner". I like this dinner the most beacuse I don't only eat with my family, I also eat with friends of my family, so I can also try different foods and usually all the meals are delicious. After the dinner, we watch TV and we all eat twelve grapes. Definitely, this is the best dinner in the year and I would have this dinner everyday.
BY: Iustin
😍My favourite meal is on Saturday. I go to my grandmother´s house and I eat with my cousings, my uncle, my mother and my grandparents. There is macaronies with fried tomato and red beans. My cousing Gorka likes macaronies with fried tomato but he doesn´t like red beans. I like both but I prefer macaronies. There is also Russian salad. My ucle, my mother, my grandparents and I love Russian salad. The Russian salad has got a lot of vegetables like pea and carrot.My favourite part of the meal is dessert because we can eat whatever we want like chocolate, cookies and a lot of things more. I love it!
BY: Maialen
 
we do not usually have traditional meals, but every year we usually have 3 traditional meals:

that of Christmas, we usually make hake with potatoes or chicken with potato puree.

when familiar: we usually make chicken or fish.

when it is jalouin: we usually meet with friends and friends of my mother and father, we usually make beans.

and when it's gernika's holidays, we usually make snails or hoops.
BY: Maria

Chrismas meal:

My favorite meal is on chrismas because we get together whole may family and my aunt always prepare a big and delicius meal.Always puts different things, but in all years puts mussels and seafood salad, that is never is missing in the familyar dinner.We oll eat everything.But my favorite part of the meal is the dessert my aunt alwais put a delicius biscuit and then  a lemon sorbet it’s all delicius.
BY: Ohiane

What's my favourite meal? My favoutite meals are the birthday meals. The birthday boy/girl's family usually prepares everything.There a lot of delicius delicius things like sweets ,chips ,sandwiches... but, there is always some with chocolate and y hate chocolate. When we finish eating they bring the cake, we eat it and the rests they eat them the parents.
BY: Aimar

 
 I love Christmas' Dinner! My father prepares a big and delicious meal. My family and some other friends eat together in my cousin's restaurant. First, my father prepares some chicken served with boiled potatoes and some pepper on them. It's delicious! Also, there are salads, bites, stuffed eggs and chips as the aperitifs. Then we eat some steaks with a delicious barbacue sauce. The barbacue sauce has got tamatoe sauce, garlic, pepper, onions, salt... Finally, we eat a sweet vanilla ice cream as the dessert. My family usually puts chocolate syrup on the ice cream, but I don't put any chocolate syrup on my ice cream; I don't like it, it's too sweet!
BY : Denis

Mi favourite meal is the crismas meal because I usually stay with my family but that's not all, because we usually sing carols, we laugh, but what I like most is to eat with my family and tell us things that have happened to us during the year.I love being with the family at Christmas. Normally my grandmother makes the Christmas meal but some years we have done it, my sister and I to change a littleI hope that we continue this way every year
Resultado de imagen para cena de navidadesBY: Zuriñe











 

No comments:

Post a Comment