Monday 9 October 2017

DBH 2, A holiday

Hi, everyone!

I didn´t write anything last week because I was in a holiday with my parents. We flew in a plane to England and we had a great time. In that Hotel was a gym but we don´t use it. There was a lot of different games; there were for childrens, for middle ages and for adults too. My parents like a lot the poker so, they played every day. One they they wined 1.000.000 pounds! I liked the middle ages games because their were very enjoyable, but it was one game that  I liked so much that my parents took me out from the game, it was the virtual reality!!
BY: Gabriela

My Holiday
Last weekend i didnt write anything because i was on holiday with my father. We flew by plane to Madrid. We had a great time and at the same time I was bored and scared. Why?, because with 6 years was the last time that I mount in an plane. When we arrived the sun was shining a lot. The hotel was very big. The most I like of the hotel is the terrace. My fahter and me didnt like the beds because the made a stranger noise. Then we went to the Hard Rock Cafe and my fahter and me we buy i shirt and sweatshirt. Then we went to the hotel and we asked a pizza. My fahter and we like the pizza. The next day we went to the Madrid park and there were a lot of people and I didnt have the oportunity to mount in many atracctions. The last day we were doing the suitcases. Finaly we were going to the aeroport and was taking a lot of photos. It was my best holiday!
BY : Joane
   ✈MY HOLIDAYS✈
On my holidays I went to menorca. The first day we visited the town that was 5km from the hotel, and during the other days, in the morning we went to the coves 🏖that were for menorca, they were beautiful but you had to go very early to get a place .Then when we arrived from the beaches we used to go to the hotel and ate in the pool again, and then we showered and we arrived in the city to see the shops, to eat skewers🌯 and to have dinner
🍴
BY: Anne

IRATI´S BLOG

Hi everyone!
How are you? I´m so happy! I´m going to tell you about my last holiday. I went to Galicia with my dad. We went there by car. There are many hours of travelling from here... In Galicia, I visited many places.
I went to Pontevedra; in the city, they were celebrating a Medieval Fair, and it was really beautiful! I liked it a lot! We also visited a very special town called Combarro, and we took a ferry that showed us the islands around Combarro, and it taught us how they collect mussels. After that, they gave us some mussels to taste. They were delicious! We also visited an island called Illa da Toxa. Do you know the famous soap called La Toja was made there? 
I have to say that one of the best things of Galicia was shellfish (specially the octopus) and "Padrón" peppers. I loved them!
Our hotel room was nice, and we had a balcony with fantastic views to the Atlantic Ocean. But the best thing of the hotel was its breakfast. You could have everything you wanted! It was amazing!

The only thing I can complain about Galicia is the weather. It was very strange and it changed a lot! The sun could be shinning brightly in the morning, and in the afternoon it was rainning! 
But the true is it was an incredible holiday.
 Elene's Blog
Hy everyone!
I didn't write anything last week, because I was on holidays with my parents and my brother. 
We went to Girona by car, and it lasted 7 hours. We stayed in a hotel, with a beautiful swimming pool. My brother and I liked the swimming pool. At the third day, we went to a little town near the hotel. It was wonderful. It was full  of museums and church's.
After all, we went to see a huge one. There we learned, about the past, and animals, it was very interesting. Next, were looking for a restaurant to eat. My brother and I aet 

SUQUET DE RAPE Y GAMBA ROJA. 

It was delicious. Then, we visited the town a little bit more and we took some photos, and we also buyed some sourvenirs to take home. Finally, we took the car and we returned to the hotel. Until 6 days have passed. 
I  really loved my holiday.

Hi Maria,
This summer I went to a campament in Alicante with some friends.We stayed there for 10 days.We went there by bus so we took about 13 hours to get there!There we met a lot of new friends and we did a lot of activities like:Go to a museum,go to the beach,go to the swimming pool...The place that i liked the most to go was to Terra Mitica,because the atractions there were very cool and i liked them!The worst thing that happened that day was that one of the atractions stopped.The thing that i most liked of the campament was the friends i met but the worsy thing,was to say goodbye to them.
See you,
Ismene

?<>?!    ZABOLAZZA`S BLOG

Last week I was on hollidays with my parents.We went to mongolia.In mongolia I visit the tongoliki museum and the memamaste stadium.I enjoy a lot with this hollydays because it was so interesting.I went there by aeroplane.I like the memamaste stadium because it was so big.I didnt like the food because we only eat insects with chocolate




Aritz unamuno
Hi:
Last Easter I went to Belgium. I stayed there for a week in my uncles' home. First, we went to Bruges, a really beatufull city that has canals with lots  of boats and fancy houses. We ate lots of waffles, and theywere delicious. The thing I didnt like of it was that it was a really important touristic point so there were lots of people in the city. Bruges was 40 minutes far from our home. We mostly used the car but we also used public transport, for example the tram. We used  it to go to Amberes. I loved Belguim because it was a beautifull country but the thing I didnt like was the cold temperature.
BY : Gorka
My holiday
I remember that holiday as if it was yesterday. I went to a 5 stars hotel in Tarragona, Catalunya. We got there by car. It was awesome! There were 2 swimming pools and a jacuzzi. I liked them both. The food was also fantastic. You could choose what you want for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and even make combinations that weren't in the menu! One day, I asked vanilla ice cream with cereals for breakfast! But we didn't stay in the hotel all the week. We went to Portaventura and we rode on many attractions. Sadly, my mother got sick and started to vomit and we had to return to the hotel. But that isn't all. We also went to visit my uncle.
       
                                              Ekain Barandika Gomez
Holidays

Last moth I went to Australia on holidays with my family.I visit many places like:The opera of Sdyney,the Sydney tower and the Ayers rock.First I use an aeroplane and then a car to get to the sites.I like a lot the opera because it was very big,at night they were concentry and I see it.I dident like the Syney tower because they dident leave us to enter in the tower.
BY: Emil
 I went to Italy on holiday by plane. There we ate lots of food, visited very amazing mouseums and met frendly people. I used many different types of transport: underground, ferry, helicopter...
We stayed there for a week and we returned by motorboat.
BY: Aimar
 
Nicoleta's Blog

Hi everyone!
I didn't write anything last week because I was on holiday with my friend
 and my older sister.We flew on an airplane to London and we had a great
 time.On the airplane we could see the films that we want because each seat
 had a little TV with earphones and they gave us delicious food.When we 
arrived to London we went to an hotel that it was amazing.Our room had a
 lot of space with big beds and a giant TV.And in the hotel we were to the spa
 but,I didn't like the food because it was like very strange for me.In our holiday
 on London we visited a lot of amazing things for example the "London eye" or the
 "Big Ben" .We also visited the "Covent garden" which was more than 
amazing it was ,spectacular.And finally we drive on the"Towel Bridge".
My favorite things of the holiday were the airplane and the London eye but,
I didn't like the food and the traffic of the "Towel Bridge".But it was great 
and I had lot of fun!
 
Hi everyone!
In this holidays i went to France with my car. During the journey i was watching 3 films of comedy. In France i do lots of things, I visited the arch of Triumph, the stadium of PSG, the Eiffel tower, The museum of Louvre....
To went to that pleaces i went with my car.The most thing that I like was the Eiffel tower and I didnt like the stadium of PSG because I am of FCbarcelona.
BY: Dragos
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment