Thursday 26 October 2017

DBH 4, An experience

    ALL A DISASTER

On 20th August 2017,my parents did their silver wedding so we decided to do an special trip,an excellent cruise all over the Mediterranean sea.We were all excited and happy."It would  be perfect"  "we would relax,have fun,visit different places..." my parents said.But that wasn´t like that.

At first, we sailed the first day with bad sea,it was horrible,we all were dizzy.Then, the second day we went to Pompeii and we were surrounded by fires o near mountains.After that,we went to Naples and two hours later an earthquake appeared.It was horrible,what a dumb way to waste our holidays...

Finally,everything calmed down and we could enjoy our fantastic holidays.We visited more towns and countries and have fun.I learned that everything can happen anytime. 



                                        AITOR

 A special day of winter


A few years ago, in winter of 2015, I woke up like every day to go to school and when I opened the window of my room, I found a landscape too white. That night it had snowed so much that nothing could be seen. I couldn´t even go to class because the snow was up to even 3 meters high.

For a moment, I visualized everything I assumed and then, I called my mother to tell her what was happening in those moments. My parents decided to call the firefighters to help us because my sister had to done a very important exam in the university and had to gone. The firefighters they came quickly and they helped us as they could because the situation was so difficult. Here, it is not very usual to snows so nobody was prepared. 

Finally, the firefighters they could help us and my sister could made the exam after the stress.
BY: Alaia
  27th September was a sunny day,so I planned to take a walk with my dog in Forua.
  We played the ball while we were enjoying the sunlight, until we arrived to the beach. My dog likes sea very much and it jumped into the sea  fast . I was looking to my dog and I listened sea winds, I had a good time then. After a hour, we had to go home and we were still playing ball in the way , but accidentaly, I throwed the ball to the highway. I wanted to hold it on but it was too late, one car came to the dog,😱(Oh,my god)then I listened a loud noise "bong". After a second , I saw my dog was liying down on the side with some blood...Then I felt so sad.
  In the finally, my dog was saved,because the driver had taken my dog to the hospital.I was so happy when I was seeing my dog again.
BY: Xiaojie


THE 2004 TSUNAMI


On the 26th December 2004, thousands of families and friends were enjoying a nice, sunny day in the famous coast of Indonesia. Little did they know that in a couple of minutes their lives would change completely and would never be the same again. It happened at around 1 am when the Indian Ocean tsunami was caused by an earthquake, and destroyed the entire coast and in-lands of the Indonesian islands. But this catastrophe didn't just damage and destroy the lands, it also broke families apart, as 280,000 people were killed and many other injured or gone missing.

At first, nobody knew that such a terrible occurrence would soon strike upon them, as it felt like an ordinary Christmas morning, when people were unwrapping presents and celebrating it. Then, people watched as palm trees fell one by one and a loud vibrating noise took over the screams of those who were about to witness history. The next thing you know, people, families, strangers were all swept up and tossed around by the vicious and cold waters flooding the city of Sumatra. Citizens were terrified and in shock as they waited for their doom, so they did nothing but run in panic and search for aid. When the first wave hit, many people were killed in the scene, as others managed to stay alive with excruciating pain and horrible injuries. Local towns didn't take long to find out about the catastrophe, and immediately sent aid to those who were alive. Nearby reporters wrote about the tsunami, and that same afternoon it made headlines all around the world.

Now a days, after long and painful years of grief, Indosenia, especially Sumatra, has managed to rebuild itself and help the families of those who survived build new homes and start their lives over. The 2004 tsunami has been considered to be the worst natural catastrophe in history, which is why the people who have survived are being held as heroes, not only to trheir community, but to the whole world even after nearly 13 years.
BY: Sara
TEIDE

          On 15th Jun 2007 my parents and I were in a hotel in the Canary Islands, looking out the window at the thick smoke that covered the entire sky. A volcano called Teide was erupting! All the people on the island was terrified. When the night came the smoke stopped and we went sleeping quieter.

          At first, all was quiet and normal. Then, my mother smelled something burning, so she got up and investigated where he came from and when she opened a window to get in the fresh air she saw that the Teide volcano had erupted again. As soon as we woke up we took all our things and headed to the airport. Once at the airport they told us that it was very dangerous to fly by the smoke and the ashes. We waited an entire day, until the smoke desapeared.

          Finally, we get the aeroplane and come back home. I¨M sad that our holidays were a little weird. But I´m happy to be at home and safe!
BY: Lander
  EVEREST

     On 07th Jun  2016,my paren,my brother and me we went to climb the Everest mountain.At first we rest in a restaurant near everest.Then we went to rest to the room of the hotel we wear.After,the second day we get all we need and we stard climbing the mountain.
     During the climbing a ball of snow stard to dobigger and bigger,we start running because the ball was chaising us.Finally we arrived to the hotel and the ball dissappear with the rocks of the mountain.
BY: Mihaela
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment