Wednesday 25 October 2017

DBH 3,Advice column

Years ago,my parets,my parents friends and I we went on holidays to 
Cantabria to a cottage.My friend saw a big pool but we can't enter in 
because it was very cold and it was covered with a big blue plastic.

We stay there like three weekends and one of those days it was very sunny and it was doing a lot of hot so one of my friends decided to enter in the pool but only enter two of my friends and my and my friend me stay outside
While my two friends were entering in the pool,I saw one of the fathers looking from the window and he punished all.

After a long time in our room punished,the parents raised the punishment and from there we behavied well.
BY: Xiomara
Dear helpful John,

My name is Maria and I have got a really serious problem.I am trying my best but it is too hard,really hard.

My personality is not the most sociable one,I have always had problems to make friends,but when I was in the 5th grade,I met Elisa,she was a wonderful person and I do not know why we make friends too easily,we have share everything until last year,yes,until last year because now she is not here in Gernika,she is in London because her father found a really nice job there,and all the fsmily join him because it will be so hard to stay for a year without him.She was sad because she did not wanted to go there,but we have to be honest,it was the best decision.
Actually,I am trying my best to be sociable and to  make friends,but it is hard,really hard,apart of extrange,but I miss her  a lot and I can not visit her because it is too hard.What shall I do❓
  Waiting to your answer
BY: Maria

Dear helpful Tom,
Next week my family and I are going to move to another country. Because my Mother has to do some things about my grandfather, and we are going to be there,  for two months.
    The place i'm going, there aren't more than private schools. And that means that i'll have to use a uniform. I don't like Wearing uniformes, so I feel really upset With my parents because the other school didn't had a uniform.
    
    Can you help me? I know that it doesn't sound like a huge problem because soon i am going to see my friends, but for me is a huge problem, because i make really Good friends i am going to loose all
BY: Mikel

Two weeks ago we had an exam of geography and I suspended the exam. The exam was about politics, and I don't like anything politics... it's boring. 
I was preparing for the exam some weeks before because the exam was very long and hard. I studied every day some hours and I did some schemes. The exam day came and I was very nervous, I started the exam and I forget all I studied. 
I feeled very bad because I did fatal de exam. What do I have to do so that I do not forget things?
BY : Asier
 Dear reader:
Two years ago I moved to the Basque Country in Bilbao. My mother had a job here and I came with my brother. She was alone for a long time, and she just came to visit us, she felt very alone, and she missed us, so she decided to go with her.

The first thing was the new school, a new language, a new companions, a new environment, when I finally had friends in my old city ... have to make others. At first I was alone, until I became a good friend who was always with me, I fell a lot of people, I did not like my class, I had problems with my classmates, and this year again was basically the same, but in a new school.And next year I have to change again, I do not know if it's bad luck, but I usually feel very sad, simply because I feel alone.

what I do? I think I have a problem, I make myself stupid (as if I do not care) but I feel very sad and miserable
BY: Carol
 
Dear Helpful James,
This summer my family and I went to Thailand to visit that amazing country. One of the worst things was that my sister lost her mobile phone and we hand't got a great time after that.

The thing was that no one had realized that she hand't got the phone with her. But when we got to the airport we noticed that something was missing. We left it in the taxi! We started to call again and again to the telephone number of my sister, but no one answered us. What could we do? It was such an expensive thing and we got a lot of pictures and information inside it. Sundenly, a woman answered us and spoke us in english. We didn't understand very much. We haven't heard his voice again.

Do you know about things we should do to find the exact location of the phone? We are so sad about what have happened, please help us!
BY: Iñigo
 
Dear Helpful Henry,
One year ago my mother have to move to work to Berlin, because he need to take care for my grandmother, she state there fot 5 weeks, and we decide to move there to because only we watch her 2 a month.
The first they of school I fell so sad because I miss my clasmades. It cost me a lot me to make new friends because I left all my friend at my town. Is very hard and depressing.
Can you give me some tips to make new friend or something like that?
BY: Joane
 
Dear Ander
About one month ago me and my family gone in holidays to a little town in French.Here there isnt many people so the town is very quiet.Im here since a month so i did many things.
We are going to stay here another months and I dont now what to do.I tried to do friends but I dont speak french so its difficult.There isnt conection two internet so i am very bored.
Pleas help me!Can you give me some ideas to do in this month?
Hamdi,Aisne (Normandia)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment