Monday 9 October 2017

DBH 3, An unsual experience

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE AN EXPERIENCE,AND THE LAST SUMMER I HAVE IT.
TH EXPERIENCE IS VERY MEMORABLE BECAUSE WE HAVE LOST IN A VERY BIG MOUNTAIN.

WE WENT TO SAN JUAN DE GAZTELUGATXE AND ARRIVED UP AND ALREADY HAD TO GO BUT THE WAY WAS VERY LONG BUT MY FRIEND HAD AN IDEA THAT IT WAS TO TAKE A SHORTCUT.WE WENT WITH MY FRIENDS OF THE GANG AND I WITH THE UNCLE OF ONE OF MY FRIEND BUT THERE WE WERE WHITOUT MY FRIEND UNCLES.I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TIME IT WAS BUT IT WAS DOING NIGHT.

I WAS AFRAID BUT WE HAD TO BE STRONG
BY: Xiomara
 My place I want to go to is Romania. I want to travel there because I know lots of fun and interesting places and since I'm seeing the family. for me the most fun of Romania is these with friends and have fun. This year I can go and spend it just like every year. I say goodbye with all the respect of the world ION.

✌
HAMDI,S BLOG ENTRY

I have been thinking about my future.Many people ask me about it and they want to now what I want to do in the future.I didn,t now what to say until the last holidays that I had.

Holidays started and me and my family we were going to Sahara for two weeks.The trip was long so we had to take three airplanes.The weeks were nice but the best  part was when we were going and we were returning.I loved that experience in the airport.I was walking everywhere looking.It was also great the experience in the airplane.

So when we where returning I was thinking on my future.I thought that it will be great to have a job as a pilot.
 
The best summer camp ever

It was the 5th of July,it was a sunny day and my first day of the summer camp was going to start,Iwas nervous,I never felt like that,I was sweating.Really.I have never been there.
I was there,with my simple notebook and with a little "bic"pen.And suddenly the teacher arrived,she was tall and she was wearing a white basic t-shirt,she smiled from one part of the face to the other one,and I presented myself.Suddenly.Carla came,she was a 15-teen years old girl,she was so funny and we became friends too fast.I was having the best experience ever,I also met Sara,she was so shy and she was really cute.
Of this experience I have learn to survive myself in a place that i have never been or I have never imagine.
BY: Maria
 
LOST

It was the ending of last summer and we decide to go to San Juan de Gastelugatze to take fotos. I was with solme of my frend os my crew. Yes we go to San Juan but when we returne we take other road to across the mountain because Irati has that idea. I was lafing all the time but Xiomara stars to cry because we were hurting our legs. It was a good, memoriable and funny esperience for me.
BY: Joane
 
I've always wanted to have the CD of my favorite group,BTS(BANGTAN BOYS),but my parents say ¨that is a waste of money¨. Is very sad, because I would like to support them in the production of their albums.


Recently released their new album, and I had to listen to it on Youtube. I was saving for a while to be able to buy it, but in the end I couldn't, because I had to buy birthday gifts from family and friends.

Stop thinking about being able to buy them, stayed in something called dream. BUT, surprisingly, my mother gave them to me for my birthday, I was so happy.
BY: Carol
 
Asier's Blog

One of my dreams was scuba diving, and I did it. It's a memorable experience because I saw a lot of colorful fishes, dolphins, and Sharks!
Last Summer in August I went to Valencia, exactly to Benidorm, I did it in the beach Levante. Doing scuba diving was very expensive, so we dived my father and I. I feeled very nervous because it was my first time. When I entered to the water i didn't know how to breath, it was very diferent but I learned quickly. I finished very happy about the experience. 
BY: Asier


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment