Monday 2 February 2015

DBH 2, Noise and us!

My neighbourhood is very quiet. On mornings you only hear the birds singing. I lik birds singing at mornings is very relaxing. I love my neighbourhood.
BY: Ane Martín

NOISY NEIGHBOURHOOD 
I live in a noisy neighbourhood . The beakery under my house makes a lot of noise and the trains too.
And also the cars.This noise affect to my life becouse I can not sleep very well at nights.
BY: Magda Adam
MY NEIGHBOURHOOD

    My neighbourhood is a bit noisy. I live in Juan Calzada and this is the main street of Gernika, so lots of cars and people pass from here. I hate the car horns and the noise of the engines. I don't either like when people shout or talk loudly because you hear everything. In my neighbourhood there are also lots of bars, so at Friday and Saturday nights there is a lot of noise. You here the noise of the people or the loud music that the bars put. This noises affect my life. Sometimes is difficult for me to study or simply I can't hear well the TV, and at Fridays and Saturdays I cannot sleep because of the music of the bars. It's a little bit stressful, but you get used to it. You cannot do nothing else.

Maria Amezaga
 I don't live in a noisy neighbourhood. I live near garages but I don't usually hear annoying sounds. I don't think the noises in my neighbourhood affect much my life.
BY: Paula Aldana

 I live in a very noisy neibourghood.I live in a flat of six floors so there is a lot of noise.We also have a dentist down so I hear screams all the time.I will like to have another neigbourghood because I think it affects the studies.
BY: Ibai Unamuno

 

No comments:

Post a Comment