Tuesday 10 February 2015

DBH 2, My favourite musician

  My favourite musician:
                                                             Pablo Alborán
      Pablo Alborán is my favourite musician. It is a famous pop and couplet Singer from Malaga, Spain. Pablo was born on 31 May, 1989. He sings and plays many instruments: Classical guitar, electric guitar, flamenco guitar, acoustic guitar, piano, violin, keyboard, bass and the timpani, too.
       How did Pablo Alborán singing career start? At the age of 23, he put some videos on YouTube, was heard by all audiences, including singer Kelly Rowland who gaped at her voice.
        The name of Pablo's first álbum is SOLAMENTE TÚ I love listening to it, but my favourite album is TERRAL. If you hear it you will love it. I think Pablo Alborán is the best musician in the world.
BY: Ane Martín

My favourite singer is John Legend,his real name is John Stephens,he born con the 28 of December of 1978 un Springfield,Ohio(United States)
His tipes of music are R&B,hip hop,soul...
BY: Araitz Elorriaga

      Malú
My favourite musician is Malú. Malú is a famous pop singer from Madrid,Spain. She was born on 15th March,1982. Malú sings very well and she doesn't play any instrument.
How did Malú singing career start? At the age of fifteen. She was singing in her house and one friend of her dad is a famous producer listened to her.
Today have 14 albums and is very famous in all Spain. 
BY: Valentina Carbajal

       TAYLOR SWIFT My favourite musician is Taylor Swift. She was born in Pennsylvania, USA, on 13th December, 1989. She plays country, pop and pop rock, and she knows how to play the guitar, the piano, the banjo, the banjo guitar and the ukelele.
In 2003, when she was 14 years old, she moved to Nashville, Tenessee, with her parents because she wanted to start a career in country music. One year later, she signed with the independet label Big Machine Records and became the youngest songwriter ever hired by Sony/ATV.
My favourite album is "1989". It's the last album she has released. I bought it at Christmas and I love all the songs in it.
BY: Maria Amezaga

My favourite dj:
David Guetta
David Guetta is my favourite musician. It is a famous dj and house music; hip -hop, R and B and rap maker from Paris, France. David Guetta was born on 7th November, 1967. 

How did David Guetta dj career start?He started in many discotecs in the years 80 and 90. Then he started to make his own albums. The firs one he did in 2002 was Just a little more love. Later he was makeing more albums like: Pop life, One love...

My David Guettas favourrite album is Nothinf but the beat I always listen to the song Titanium from this album. I think David Guetta is hte best dj of the world.
 
  BY: Stefan Nita
 
My favourite musician: Miley Cyrus
    Miley Cyrus is my favourite musician. She is a very famous pop, pop rock and country pop singer from Nashville, Tenessee in the U.S.A. Miley was born on 23rd November, 1992. She was born with the name of Destiny Hope Cyrus, but she changed her name to Miley because everyone told her like that. She also plays some instruments like the guitar and the piano.
    How did her career as musician start? Her father was a famous country musician, so she started to get interested in music.
    Miley's first album was Meet Miley Cyrus and her first song was Nobody's perfect from the TV programme "Hannah Montana".
BY: Paula Aldana
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment