Thursday 5 February 2015

DBH 3, Fashion shows and models

  IRENE EIGUREN
I'think models should  meassure what the eat and take care about their body. But I don't like very thin models, because at the end they become anorexic and that isn't good. So in my opinion some countries musn't allow very thin models to participate in fashion shows.

I think that in some countries they dont allow very thin models participate in fashion shows because they usually have diseases and health problems
BY: Miriam Nita

I think that thin models don't have to participate in shows because they don't make a good image for the business that are selling those clothes, models must make a good image of the business, but also a healthy image. So it's good that shows don't allow thin models.
  BY: Aitor Basterretxea



 

No comments:

Post a Comment