Tuesday 1 October 2019

DBH 4, Informal letter

Hi Ricardo,
Today I'm writing you to talk about all the good things I did last weekend.  First of all, we went to the theme park near the city. We stayed there from Saturday morning until the evening. We went to the smallest roller coaster first since it was our first time there and we needed to warm up. Then at around 12 o'clock, we ran into a water attraction since it was too hot. We were blasted with water soakers! After that, we went to the fastest roller coaster to dry our clothes. We had lunch at a restaurant inside the park. We ate hamburgers and hot dogs. In the afternoon we continued to try all the attractions. We left the park at 9 o'clock. 
It was a great day
Jose

BY: Gorka

Hi Martan
This summer I had a lot of experience but one of those experiences was the best and more tragic of all. They pass in Gernikako jaiak we were all of my friends and they are doing the "stupid" in astra we see a supermarket car and we thing to one of us mount the supermarket car.   My friend
volunteered to mount in all of astra we were doing a circuit in the parking then we do a race with him in one of the laps we go so fast than our friend fall of the car and he does a cut in the leg .
We call the emergency and the cops to help our friend they come to help and the ambulance I,ll take it to the hospital.
They was a tragic experience but a wonderful day because the doctor say that isn't a deep cut 
BY: Jhon Ander

1st October
Hi Dan, 

How's everything going? I hope you're alright. Why didn't you come to last weekend's trip to Bilbao? We had a great time. We went to the Guggenheim Museum. There was an art exhibition of a really famous contemporary artist's works and we were dying to see it. I have to tell you, we weren't disappointed at all! The paintings were amazing! I really love his style. We also saw a sculpture exhibition, but it really wasn't all that great. Anyways, it was a lot of fun all round, and I really hope that you'll come next time. Could you please write me if you would be able to come next month? There's going to be another exhibition which I hope to see.

See you soon,

Ekain

Hi Rosa
How are you? What do you do at this weekend?
Me I went to the cinema with my family, saw a west film, I dont like it because I think that is very bored but my parents want to see ir so the next day we are going to see the film I wanted 
In sunday I go shooping only whit my mum because like this we can buy more things, I bought a lot of things and my mum to, I bought shoes, jeqns, things for my mobilephone, somethings for school too and that is all.
When I going to see you? 
See you soon rosa 
           
Estefi
 
Hi Emil:
We missed you a lot, last weekend I did a lot of things. First on Saturday I was playing with Gorka Fortnite at 11:00 in the morning. After that I went to a tennis court with my cousin. Later at 17:00 I walked with dennis in the street about 3-4 hours and at 21:00 I went to a restaurant with my family to have a familiar dinner.
On Sunday I woke up at 12:00, after that I went to the gym for about 3 hours.
In the afternoon I went to laga to have a drink with my friends, that was my last weekend. 
See you soon Emil.
BY: Dragos
 
1st Octover
Hi Iker,
How are you? I'm writing you this letter just to tell you about our trip last week. We went to a really amazing aquarium, there were countless species of aquatic animals; from the biggest whales to the smallest fishes. My favourite was the whale shark because of its unusual shape and skin patterns.
After we left the aquarium, we went to a nearby restaurant to have lunch, it was delicious!
Then, we returned back home spent the rest of the day shopping.
We had great fun and we will be returning there in three months for my cousin's birthday, I recommend you to go as well when you have the opportunity.
See you,
Aimar
 
Hi Ben:
How are you? last week was an unusual week. My friends and I we went to visit a house and unusual things occur there.

It was dark inside the home the only light we have was our mobile phones lantern and one window that wasnt covered. We were all of us looking in all of the rooms until we hear a girl laughing all of us we were scary so we decide to go.

We decided all of us to go next week to investigate what is occurring in the house so if you come to the city you can go with us.

See you
BY: Emil
 
                                                                1th October 
Hi Maria,
How are you? Do you have fun the last weekend? This weekend I went to my friends party and I had a good time.
It was already 22:00 when the party started. They were a lot of people and I meet a lot of them. Everyone was so nice. I enjoy it a lot. When we had dinner, we were all laughing a lot because one of my friends was telling a lot of jokes. In one of them, I started laughing a lot that suddenly I was drawing. They helped me, and then the party was over.
We decided that it was great idea to go to a discotheque. We were dancing all the night. My friends and I we decided to do another party next weekend, do you wanna come?
Lots of love,
Joane
 
Hi Sofia,
How are you? I missed you last weekend! On Thursday I was ill and a spent a few days at home resting. On Saturday, I felt better so I met my boyfriend. I haven't seen him since we started classes. We went for a walk, and as it started to get cold we went to his house. As soon as we get home, we layed on the sofá and watched a serie. We had dinner together and after that we went to bed because we were really tired. The following day, we woke up, had breakfast and I started to get dressed. I prepared my backpack and I went to my house cause I had to study. 
Obviously, I had really good time with him. 
Next weekend we can meet together and go to a café to tell me what you have done during your weekend. Do you thin you'll come? Send me a message on Whatsapp.
See you,
Elena
 
18th June
Hi Maitena,
How are you? We missed you last weekend! We went shopping to Bilbao and we bought many things, such us clothes, music albums, books... But that day has been one of the most catastrophic days of our lives!

We had planned to meet at the bus station at 12.00, but we had to wait until Elene arrived because she had forgotten her mobile phone at home. Of course, we missed the bus (Can you believe it?). Anyway, when we got there we decided to have lunch at Mc Donalds, and guess what? We had to wait for an hour to take our orders! When we finished our meal, we decided to go shopping. While we were getting to the first shop, Mark realized that he had lost his wallet! We couldn't believe it! Luckily, we had found it after we had been searching for it for half an hour. Finally, we bought some things and we returned home by bus.

Seriously, I'm not going to be able to forget this day!

Next weekend we're going to the swimming pool. Do you think you will come? Send me a text message on Whatsapp.

See you soon,
Ismene
 
Hi, Irinna!

How are you? My family and I missed you last weekend. As you know every weekend we see a film all together. 

Last Sunday we saw IT. We know that you like horror movies, but, you didn't informed us that you won't come. My mom bought some snacks and I brought something to drink. My dad doesn't like horror movies so he didn't see the film. We were waiting for you thirty minutes and I call you a lot of times but you didn't pick up the phone. 

Anyway if you want we can see IT again next Sunday, isn't a problem for me, my mom will be with the rest of my family so will be alone. My mom bought a lot of leftover snacks and we didn't eat them all, so you won't have to buy anything, I will buy something to drink. 

How about meeting at 20:00 o'clock near my house? We can go together. When the movie finishes my dad can take you home.

See you soon,
Gabriela
 
Hi Elene!
This weekend I went to La Rioja with my parents and my cousins to spend the weekend , we went by car and the travel was 2h so we did it very fast. When we arrived to La Rioja we went quickly to the rooms and after that we went to the swimming pool of the hotel because it was a very hot day, we were all the evening in the pool and then we went to the rooms to take a shower. After that, we went to the buffet and we had dinner all the faily, the food was incredible!
The next day we woke up, we ate the breakfast and then we went to the spa because in the evening we were going back home. And this was my weekend
BY:Anne
😊
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment