Wednesday 2 October 2019

DBH 3, A memorable Experience

IUSTIN'S BLOG

I have always wanted to be a famous NBA basketball player. Players like Kobe Bryant, Manute Bol or Michael Jordan have always inspired me, because they love what they do and they are the best ones at it. I guess some of them started playing "street-basketball" on park basketball courts or in the school's court, but, I think most of the most famous basketball players started like I started last Monday.

Last Monday, I did my first basketball training in Bilbao's sports centre and it was really exhausting. Even though I was tired, I learned a lot of things in those two hours: how to throw and to pass a ball correctly, things you can do while you are playing... My team is a mixed team and I think it's the most complete basketball team I have ever seen, some players run a lot, others defend very well and the tall ones, like me, stay under the basket waiting for the ball, so we can score easily. My friend, Michael, also loves playing basketball and when I told him I joined the city's team, he couldn't believe me. He also told me he will ask her mom for permission to enter the same team as me.

Today I am training again, I also train on Fridays and on Sunday I will play my first match. I am really excited, I want to learn many things and think I am getting closer to fulfill my dream.
BY: Iustin

A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE
My family and I were tired of always going to Romania in the summer, so last summer, we went to Peru on holidays. There, we visited mountains, rivers... We even visited Machu Picchu ! But that wasn't the most memorable experience. 

On the second day, while we were in a restaurant, we noticed that there was a beautiful jungle next to it, so we decided to go. We entered the jungle and we probably saw the most beautiful landscape we've ever seen. There was a stream and its water was so delicious that I couldn't stop drinking. There were also beautiful tree and we could actually see monkeys swinging from one vine to another. We could also hear the beautiful birds singing. But that wasn't all. A native tribe found us. I thought that were going to attack us, but they didn't. They were actually very friendly. They showed us the jungle and gave us some delicious exotic food. 

Now, thanks to Kabi, a friend of the tribe, I can make flute from carrot and I actually play it really. I hope next summer we return to Peru.
BY: Denis

Maialen's blog 

I've always liked football, since I was a baby. I think I was born with football in my blood. I like watching any team playing, even if is not my favourite team. So last summer, when I went to Barcelona with my family, I asked my father if we could have a look and enter to the Camp Nou ( FC Barcelona's football field). And he's answer was yes.

I entered to the Camp Nou's museum on Friday at 10 am and I was flipping. It was so beautiful and perfectly made. Next, I saw Lionel Messi's golden balls and he's got five. Next, I saw the history of the club and I fell in love. My dad who was with me was also very interesed and that impressed me because he's not interesed in football. Finally, we entered to the changing rooms and to the football fields and I felt all of the feelings I could feel. It was amazing!



I feel very fortunate after being there because visiting the Camp Nou is a unique experience and every time I see this beautiful and amazing football field in the TV I remember all the history of the club and all the things I've done in Barcelona. I feel happy and proud for visiting the Camp Nou.
BY: Maialen
My expierence
Last summer,exactly in July I went in holidays to Italy.I was so excited for this holidays because,it was my first time flying on aeroplane it was memorable and a special day for me,too.

 I went there for 2 weeks with my family(cousins,father,mother and brother,sisters) and I visited many monuments,churches and museums,such as:The Tower of Pisa.I also went to Venice with the gondola’s.I enjoy the food and the beautiful places from Italy.I felt very happy,excited and amazed because it was my first time visiting Italy and flying in an aeroplane.
BY: Adrián

I´ve always wanted to have a summer job . I don”t want to wait for money every time . I also get bored on July and August because I have so much free time . That´s why I was so excited when I found a job as sitter . 

I started with my little cousin Alex last two friday at 9 o´clock . I was very tired because my little cousin was so moved so I has to went to one side to another . We went to the park and Alex was playing , and my friend came so Alex escaped and I lost . In the end I found Alex with her mom , and my aunt said that I wans ´t ready to care my cousin . 

I was thinking about this experience and I decided to don ´t have a job . I´m little to have a job yet . 
BY: Mª Jose
Since I was little I liked rhythmic gymnastics and my dreams have always been to be a teacher of rhythmic gymnastics.This year I have been fortunate to be hired to teach young people of 14 and 15 years.In the process earn some money to help To my parents to pay  things.

Last week, I took a friend to see me as I trained them and I ended up having an accident, when I did the roll, I fell badly and I broke my leg and three fingers of my left hand

Emy, he was very scared and ran to help me like the rest of the students in the class, after a while the ambulance came and they took me to the hospital to test me. They told me that I would have to be at rest for 4 months. students, and in spite of the hacidente that I had I am happy to continue with my work.
BY: Maria

I've always wanted to go abroad on my own.But I've never gone since last year.All the trips I have made were with my family and for one time I wanted to show them how responsible it could be to go to another country alone.

On July 19 I went to the airport accompanied by my parents, checked my bag, said goodbye to them, sat in the seat of the plane and finally traveled to Ireland. The trip was nothing tiring, after all they were just  2 hours of trips. When I arrived in Ireland, I was picked up by the family with whom I had 24 days left.They were amazing, the parents had 2 daughters, one of my age and another one with two years less.

In Ireland I made several trips with the family, we ate outside, we went to lakes, we went shopping ... The 24 days flew by. Sadly the day of the farewell arrived and with tears in my eyes I got on the plane and flew back to Spain, although before I was promised Jane the older sister we will meet again in the future. My experience is there incredible.I'm looking forward to the summer that comes to go again.
BY: Ohiane
 I've always wanted to earn money by my own.This year a basketball team called Lointek wanted me to play on that team. I also had a small salary. I love doing sport since I was a child, so that's why I'm so excited with this opportunity.

I train on Monday,Wednesday and Friday from 5o'clock to 6:30. My teammates are very friendly and funny but when it's time to play they are more serious.Our team has won 4 of the matches we played.That may increase our salaries .

I love what I do. I also play basketball in my free time with my friends.I would like to become a damous basketball player and get enough money from that job to live
BY: Aimar


No comments:

Post a Comment