Monday 7 October 2019

DBH 1, My favourite meal

Saturdays dinner 
My favourite meal is dinner. All the family we eat dinner on saturdays. My grandmother prepare a meal  to all the family: my mother, father, brother, uncle and grandfather. In the meal there is russian salad, meatballs, spaghettis, and for the dessert ice cream or cake. There are also some vegetables. My favourite meal is dessert. Everything is delicious!  
BY: Uxue


My favourite meal is Christmas meal. We always go all my family to my grandmothers house. She prepares lot of delicious foods. All our family like her croquettes the most. She also prepares beans, Russian salad, green peppers, steak... For dessert, we normally have lots of chocolates, ice creams, cakes... I think that my favourite meal is Christmas meal because we eat lots of different foods. 
                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                          By:Maialen   


Sunday dinner
my favorite meal is dinner.Some of the familia we eat dinner on sunday.My causin prepare a meal for the family:my sister,father,mother,cousin and more people.in the meal there is fish,a rumanian salad,meatballs.... and for dessert is a yogurt.everything is delicious!
by:fernando

my favourite meal is in christmas. I usually eat with all my family: my father, mother, my 2 brothers, my uncle...I eat macarron, meatball, chicken with rice and to the dessert fruit, cake, ice cream, and rice with milk. I like christmas!!!😊😎

BY : Elisei

My favourite meal is at afternoons with my family  .My grandmother prepares delicious meal for old my family.There is red peppers with meat is delicious ,my dad like fish more but I like chicken so on the weak we are changen,there is always diferente type of food.They also prepare tomatoes with oil a dont like salad very much but y taste it.The salad hasnt got  any corn for dessert we often have a big ice cream
BY: Alexia

My favorite meal  is in christmas.All the family come to my house.We eat sarmale,chicken whit rice and salat.For the dessert we eat cake,milk whit rice and ice cream.My brother like rice but i like salat
BY: Alexandru

My favourite meal is dinner. All the family we eat dinner on saturdays. My grandmother prepare a meal  to all the family: my mother, father, brother. In the meal there is russian salad, meatballs, spaghettis, and for the dessert ice cream or cake. There are also some vegetables. My favourite meal is dessert. Everything is delicious!  
BY: Niculai

My favorite meal is on Christmas .My mother iveties all my uncles and my mothers friends.The mother friends they do the food and the uncles they prepare de decoration .For the first they prepare some apperiterz , then some potato with tomato sauce,for the third some chicken rice and for desert some apple pie or an ice cream.
BY: Alexandra

My favorite meal is the meal of christmas .My mother prepares to much food and very good food.Is a soup and fish.My brother likes the soup but i like fish.There are different fish and some rice.My favourite  meal is de dessert.We have cake and ice cream.Is delicious!! 
BY: Naiara

Friday Dinner

My favourite meal is when my father comes in Christmas from france to Spain,and he always come some friday at night. My mom prepares a lot of food and it's very delicious,my father also buys steak,salad,and rice for the meal and usually for dessert we have an ice cream with chocolate.
Without a doubt,this is my favourite meal and i always enjoy it and because we eat a lot of food !
BY: Ali

Sunday dinner:
Sunday is a very nice day because that is when I have dinner with my family. My favorite food is omelette and fried legs with chechup and Mallonesa and eggs. Although I do not like mayonnaise very much because I remove it and eat only with chechup. Sometimes I eat the tortilla with tomato. But my favorite part of the food is dessert. It is when we eat an ice cream. Yogurt or sometimes a fruit. But in the end everything is delicious 
BY: Felicia





SATURDAYS DINNER:

My favourite meal is the dinner. We also eat with all the family at my home. My mother prepares a big Russian salad,meatballs,spaghettis and for the dessert ice creams,cakes,fruits,chocolates…...and everyone in my family eats together. There are always different types of vegetables. My favourite meal is dessert. Everything is delicius!

BY:Dorina

THE DINNER
 I Love dinner on saturday dinner and my father makes a meal in the oven and it is very good and delicious and my family eats my father my mother and my uncle and then my mother makes some delicious pastries and we eat it and we do that Saturday dinner.
BY: EMRE

Description of meal

In Romania, family dinners are like those here, reserve a table or choose 
one of their houses, guests bring sarmale, cozonac, tocanita and muraturi.
And if they go to a restaurant, they only choose the food they want.
BY: Oana

Christmas Dinner

My favourite dinner, is the Christmas dinner. My mother prepares a big meal and everyone in my family eats together. There is potato omelet and there are sandwiches. My sister Garazi likes sandwiches but I like potato omelet. My favourite part of the dinner, is when we all speak about are things and share it with the family.

BY: Julen



No comments:

Post a Comment