Tuesday 8 October 2019

DBH 2, Holidays

BY: Danel
Hi everyone!
Last Saturday, I went to Benidorm in the car of my father. There was a huge hotel and we toke a room. In the hotel there were lots of games like, volleyball, football, waterpolo... I liked waterpolo and football, too but I didn´t like football much because it was a very small place to play. Anyway, the holiday was great!
Hi everyone!
I didnt write anything last summer because I was on holidays with my parents,brother,cousins...We went to Galicia by car.I went to my grandparents house.They dont have a swimming pool but I had a great time.We went to the  public swimming pool.When we arrived the sun was shining and the weather was very warm.We stayed at my grandparents house for 10 days.Finally we went to do paintball and karting.I had a great time!!
BY: Liam
   My blog
Last week I didn't write anything because I was on holiday with my family.We were going to Thailand by airplane,we had a great time.When we arrived at the hotel we were very surprised,because they were two beautiful swimming pools and a jacuzzi.Directly I went to bathe in the jacuzzi,I was in love.After that,we went to a small restaurant but,I didn't like the food so much. Later,we went to a great beach.It was amazing,the water was very clear and the sand soft.Finally,we visited Khao Sok National Park it was great,we saw lots of animals.It was a great trip!
BY: Laura
 
Aicha's blog
Hi everyone!
I didn't write anything these days because I was on holiday with my family.We went to a town called Isla in Cantabria.We were in a great hotel in front of the beach.I had a great time swimming in the ocean.In the next days we visit different towns that are near Isla.
The first day we visited Noja.In Noja we had a long walk from all the town.
The second day went Laredo by car.In Laredo we went to a beach that is very famous because of its dunes.
The next two days we samoyed in our hotel to have a relaxing time.
In these holidays I liked visiting new towns but I didn't like that we had to walk a lot.


 
BY: Aicha
 
 My blog

Hi everyone!!
I didn't write anything last week because I was on holiday with my family. We have go to Romania in a plane. On the first day we didn't do anything we just went to visit my grandmother and my cousins, they were very happy since we had not seen each other for a long time.On the second day as it was very hot we went to a pool that had slides. At night we decided to go to a restaurant that was a bit far from our house so we took the car, my parents and my sister eat pizza and I spaghetti but I didn't like them so much. On the last day we took the train and we went to an church since my mother likes the churches.The thing that I liked the most has been going to the pool and what I didn't like so much has been the food.I couldn't take any pictures because I forgot the camera but I bought souvenirs. 
BY: Bianca

Summer 2k19!
This summer has been one of the most exciting one of my live. As always, I went to a small town called Vezdemarban situated near Zamora. We went there by car. In the town it was a swimming pool and I always went there with my friends in the afternoon.
We also did lots of more things: I went to some parties in other towns near ours, I met a lot of people, I visited Zamora... We were always using the bicycle to move around the town. The things that I liked the most were the parties and meeting new people.The only thing I didn't like was the last days, we were all sad and bored because we were only a few at that date.
          
                                                                                                ☀  By: Sarai 
☀
 
Last year I went to Romania on vacation. We went by plane three hours or more and then five hours by car. In the car I slept and woke up but I went back to sleep. We went to my mother's town I was there for a week and then we went to a city. Then my sister came and we went to a water park. and when returning another five hours to go to the airport then another three hours or more to reach Spain.
BY: Mark

Hi sofia:
How are you? How were your vacations? I hope that good. My Holidays were short but I had a great time. Gernika's Sali at three in the morning to arrive in Valencia at ten in the morning. On Saturday I went to the beach and I took a boat ride to Nboche, went to a restaurant for dinner, went back to the hotel.The next day I went to lunch with some friends. We stayed all day at the beach, we stayed until the sunset was already late, then I returned to the hotel. On Monday we all picked up and returned. I say goodbye with a kiss waiting for your response.
BY: Carolina

Hi Lucia,
How was your holliday? Mine was awesome. I went to Madrid with my whole family.
We visited lots of museums and lots of parks. We also went to the Warner park. It was so much fun! Why used a lot of buses because Madrid is big. I liked every thing of madrid except the traffic.
Good bye for now!
BY: Ionela
 
Hi Patri
How are you ? Where do you pass the holidays. I went to Ecuador to visit my family in Guayaquil and in Milagro (Ecuador). I pass there one month, I went to " la mitad del mundo". I pass more with the family of my mom with my cousins David, Erick, Jeremy, Lian, Heimy we are the smallest of the family that is so big. THen when I  have  when I had to go back I had to say goodbye it was very difficult. David, Erick and my we were crying.The day after arriving in Spain, I went to a camp that my brother-in-law directed was in Navarra and is called 7 Robles is a 10-day training and I went with my cousin Alan.Well with this I say goodbye and see you soon.
Bye
BY: Ainara
 
Hi everyone!
I didn´t write anything this week because I was on France and I didn´t have wifi.
We were in France for a week and we have a great time. First the hotel had a very big pool and we were swimming.  Then we went to the Eiffel Tower, we made a lot of photos and a video. The food in France is delicious. After that, the next day, we went to the beach and we stayed there all the day. Finally we wnt to Eurodisney. I think France is the best place I have been ever. 
BY: Gorka K.

Last holiday I went to Madrid with my mother , father, mother and brother.We saw beutifull structures in Madrid.In Madrid there are al ot of things to do like go to portaventura , eat new food...It was a great holiday!
BY: Gorka M.
 
Hi,Marta

Last Summer , I went on holiday  to Barcelona for 3 days , 3 days are short for a holiday in Barcelona but I had the time to see most of the interesting buildings in Barcelona.I went with my mother . We went to the stadium of Barcelona, the stadium was very big , and we saw the church of the La Sagrada famila. And we also went to the central street , the central street is called La Diagonal,In Spannis.
BY: David
 
Hi Marta:

Last week I went to Paris! The travel wasn´t very good.I had to be 1 day in the car to arrive. The first thing that I did was visit my granfather, the next day I went  to see the tower eifel was so beautiful, but I didn`t like that inside of the eifel tower were a lot of shoppings. Then we went to have dinner in a restaurant called mama pizza the food there was very good and finally we went to  Notre-Dame Cathedral 
BY: Daniela


Hi everyone!

Welcome one day more to my blog.Today I'm going to speak about my holiday.First, I went to Madrid with the school .There we went to the "Parque Warner",meet new friends and visit a lot of things.After that, I went to Sukarrieta and met more friends.Then, I went with my family to Salou.We went there by car and we passed Zaragoza one day.There we stayed in a hotel with a very big swimming pool.We went to Port Aventura and Aquapolis.We had a very great time.Finally, we went back to Gernika and pass the rest of the summer here.
BY: Ager
 
MY HOLIDAY 2019

This summer was awesome, and I went to a camp in Madrid with my classmates and other schools also like Loiu and Galicia, they were very nice and funny. We went by bus and we stopped two times to rest and eat. We visited a lot of places like Parque Europa, Parque Warner... Parque Europa has got a lot of monuments like the tower of Paris. The Parque warner was fantastic I've ridden into scary attractions that were cool. Then we had done a lot of activities that they were very interesting like make shirts with our names, bracelets, dances, songs After we went to the pool that was incredible that was outdoors. I would repeat everything.
BY: Olatz
 
Hi Marta, 
This summer I went to Brussels, Belgium. We traveled there on plane and we stayed there one week.We stayed in a small but nice hotel in the city centre. The first day we went to visit the city and it was very beautiful. We used buses and taxis to move around the city, because the city was very big. The second day we went to a town called Bruges. We went there by train and we took a boat to sail on the river. The third day we went to the GRAN PLACE in Brussels. The place was enormous and so nice. I took some photos of the place to remember it. The last 3 days we visited the city. We went to the Atomium and Mini Europa. I also took photos of de Atomium because it was awesome. Finally we bought  some souvenirs of the city. I loved Brussels and they were my favorite holidays
BY: Lander
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment