Friday 13 March 2015


Dear Mata,
Español was a grear experience. The culture is often very different, which you can see most in the eating culture. One of the best things in the exchange was the food. We ate a lot of great things, we would never eat in Germany, like Baguette with bacon and tortilla. The places we visited were mist of the time very beautiful, Bermeo or San Sebastián e.g.. But in my opimion we visited too many museums. The weather was nice and warm most of the time, but way too cold to go swimming. But some of us still went with their feet in the water when we were in San Sebastián. The advantage of the small city Gernika is, that there aren't any big distances, so almost everyone who took part at the exchange (and even other people from the school) met at the evening.
All in all, Spain was a great experience and I'm looking forward to the visit of the Bask in Germany.
We will see again in Germany
Emil

Hello, my name is Julia and I am one of the exchange students from Germany.
The life in Spain and the Basque County differs in many aspects of life in Germany.
When i got to my host family, I became aware of the luxury in which we live in Germany. In the village were I live in Germany, it is totally normal to live in an own house and to have at least one car.
When my host family picked me up form the airport, they also asked me, what kind of car we have and if we live in an apartment or in a house. When I told them, that we have an own house and that we drive an Mercedes, they felt a little bit ashamed. They asked me, if in Germany everybody is rich and if everybody lives in an own house. It was a little bit curious, because I never felt like we are rich, in Germany we are like the medial layer.
In the end I am very happy about this experience.

Exchange 2015 in Gernika
This week was very amazing, because i saw a lot new things and my exchangepartner and his family was very friendly.
Sunday (08/03/2015)
We fly from Germany to BilbaoIn the first evening we meet all and go throug the streets and saw the skate park of Gernika.
Monday (09/03/2015)
In the mornig we saw the school of Gernika and the famous tree and the parlament. When we go back to school we saw the famous picture from Picasso. After this we went to a Bask lesson and to a Biology. In the Bask lesson we learn some Bask words and in the Biology lesson we made a experiment with sea urchin. After the experiment we release the sea urchin in the near river. In the evening i went with the family to the castle of Napoleon, to the Urdaibai Birdcenter and to Oma.
Tuesday (10/03/2015)
We visited the port and the Museum of Bermeo. The landing stages were very cool and we go to a lighthouse. After this we went to the Roman ruins. In the afternoon we went to the peace Museum in Gernika.
Wednesday (11/03/2015)
We visited the very big library which has over one million books and the Universidad de Deusto. After this we went to the Guggenheim museum. This museum was in my opinion very boring.
Thursday (12/03/2015)
We were in Astigarraga in the Cidre-museum and after this we went to San Sebastian, where we got a bit more than one hour free time.
Friday (13/03/2015)
We write this blogs. I'm curious what we will do today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment