Wednesday 4 March 2015

DBH 1, what would you change ?

  I would like to change my relationship with my brother.I love him but me usually fight with each other.We sometimes fight with out a reasson and I don´t want that to happen.     I think the best idea to change it is to speak with each other and say that if we argue with each other without a reasson, we can hurt each other.We probaly stop if we see that we can hurt each other.
BY: Naroa Artetxe

In my bedroom there are some things that I want to change, like: the bed, the desk, the closet and some shelves. I want to change the bed with the closet, the desk in front of the bed and the shelves up the desk.  
BY: Lander Rodriguez


In my life, there are many things that I would like to change, but there is something that I've been wanting to change since I was a little girl; my hair style. I have always wanted to have a curly and long hair, but every year my parents wouldn't allow it; they said that I was to young to do it. But even though they didn't let me, I still have some hope. This year, I'll be turning thirteen, wich means that I will become a teenager. Hopefully they'll understand that I am becomeng older every year, so perhaps, they will consider letting me change my hair style! I really hope so! But there is one problem, doing it is quite expensive, so I will probably have to pay for it. Well, like they say, "Beauty is expensive". But I am willing to suffer the consecuences.
BY: Sara Iturriarte


  My bedroom for little we have changed it but some things continue being a little bit infantile.  
For this reason, some things I would like to change. For example, the desk and the shelves, 

because there are not of my style. I want a big desk, and a big shelve because I have a lot of 

books and one day with a lot of weight it going to fall down.
BY : Alaia Ituño
 
  WHAT I CAN CHANGE.


on my live i wont to change my bedroom organise.It is a disaster especially in the morning, i think that i can changeit waking early and organise my room better  I can doet in one day .first of all i want to put new shelves because they are very aged and then tidy , clean ,do the loundry for all of the clouths that are on the floor .
BY: Tina Moreanu
 
If there is something that I want to change?Yes!I wannt to change a little bit my bedroom.For example,take away the carpet (because it is disgusting and old) ang put a new shaggy and brown one.Then, we will put a puf in a corner of the room.After,we will arrange a furniture.Finally, we will take away some book and take some new ones.
BY: Aitor Jauregi
 
Yes I want to change something of myself.That is that I get angry very easily, for examble if someone calls me stupid I get very very angry or if I drop something I allso get angry.
I thing that the best option to dont get angry is to count antille 10.
BY: Paul García
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment