Friday 13 March 2015

Dear Marta,
 
I want to write my experience in Spain to you.
When came to the airport in Bilbao all spanish people were standing there and looked very excited. They ran directly to them exchange partners and were from beginning very friendly.
My exchange partner was Sthefanny. We drove to her home and when I came into the house the mother, brother and father from Sthefy were very friendly to me. They always said to me, that I should feel like I'm home.
The food was very delicious and I eat a lot of new things in Spain.
All days was funny and we were never alone because every evening we met all spanish and german people. We had laughed a lot.
The weather was really good out of two or three days.
The spanish people had shown us a lot of nice places in Gernika. With our teachers we was in Bilbao, Bermeo and San Sebastian. The beach in Sant Sebastian was so beautiful. We did a lot of pictures there.
All in all we had a great time in Gernika and I am excited to see the spanish people in Germany.
 
See you in Germany,
Alina Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment