Thursday 7 June 2012

DBH 4 End of the year thoughts...


At the beginning of the course I expected it will be very difficult , because for me it's the second year in DBH4. The subject was fine , very easy everything , and I have a lot of fun! =). I don't think I improved my English , because I had to improve my Spanish. In the subject , I'd like everything , because it was very easy , and I didn't had to study a lot =D. I don't think something will make the English lessons better , because it's fine like it is right now. This course for me, means, the start of making my future.
                                        

                                 
By: Alex Olarescu.

Expected in the early going to approve all, but every day without studying I realised that could not pass them all.
The most difficult subject for me because there has been language to study a lot and many things in that subject.
I think if you and improved my English, because in this school have a level with more English than in my previous school.
What I like about English verbs are irregular because when you learn not forgotten. And what I dislike is the conditional.
In English classes do not exchange the many exercises, so we both and we wouldn´t be so tired and have passion for the subject.
For me this course means a big leap to get the title, because last year I could not.
My future plans are to continue studying in bacchiller and of course continue to study English, because someday I would like to go to London either playing football, studying or on holiday.
 
By: Christian Pastor


When I started the curse, I thought that it would be like  another curse but it is diferent here it ends.
The easiest subject that I had was the break time, and the difficult one was euskera, geo, lengua,...
In this curse in the English subject wasnt so easy but it improved my skills because it was a review of all the things that we had learned.
In the English lessons, we do too many exercises in the workbook and it will be better if the students go to the computer room, because there you can learn more, there you have more exercises, dictionaries, ...
In this course, I learned that the studies are important BUT the friends too.
My plans of the future, are to go to Urritxe and English will help me a lot.
 
BY: Adrián Gurei


 
TEXT

At the beginning, I expect that I was going to pass a good year with my classmates and have a lot of fun with them but also studying a lot for passing the exams.I think that the subject was easier than I have expected but also I think that some things that i didn't know I learn it this year.
And the lessons were also fun.I think that I have improved my english because know I now more things and I understand it better than before.
I like the funny lessons that we have done this year and the interesting things that we learn.I will like to change the listenings because the first time I didn't understand and I only done one completly correct.The last
year in this school.For the future I think the english will help me a lot because is very important nowadays.

By:CARLOS.R

Text

At the beggining of the course, I expected a very long year, with a lot of new things to do, but the the thing is that I do the same things like in DBH 3. I make some new friends but the schools was boring, like always .
English for me was easy from the beggining, I understand it and I speak it. I don't know why,but I'm a “friend” with the English, have good marks and I like it, helps a lot.

I think I improved my english, studied new things and play some computer games, really helped me.
I like English beacuse it helps everywhere, France, Germany, in all countries they speak English. I don't like that some things like some concepts are difficult, but nothing signifficant.
Me, personally I wouldn't change anything in the English lesson because I like them and it helps too.
This course to me meant a lot because I have fun with my classmates and study, not much but study. My planes for the future are: Be a good mechanic and earn my own money honestly.

BY: Adrián Baiculescu

 
Earlier this year, expected to approve but with much effort.
The course easier in my opinion has been more difficult math and biology and has been geography and history. Mathematics because from an early age has given me good and biology and geography because I have a habit of study.
I think if I have improved somewhat compared to previous years because I understand more things than when reading texts.
In the course of English I like the way to explain and I do not like is the part of writing a text.
I think it would change is to listen because there are parts that are not understood.
In the future I would like to study some computer science because I like since I was little and English will serve me very helpful because many things in English there are you'll have to understand to solve any problem.

by: Endika Andonegui Martinez
D.B.H 4

At beginning of this curse I expect that it would be the best course because it was the last one but now I know that I am going to miss my friends.I expect about English class that it would be dificul in level but it was normaly.I think this course I improve more my English because I study more than other years.The English lessons will be beter if we go more to computers room to do exercises.
This course means for me made new friends, the last year on this school and solve comflicts with persons who didn't liked me. I want to go to university, study maths and live in another country.

BY:Agurne Asategui

Exchange 2012
“Holland”

This exchange was like I esspect to be because I do a lot of friends and I speak English more than last year. This experiens means a lot for me because I open my doors for a different culture .I would never change enything for this exchange because it was really nice, and most probably I woud repeat this experiense because like I said in the first line I met a lot os nice people and very friendly people. And to finish, this course means a lot to me because I do new friends, I have a really good time with my mew and old friends and I'm going to miss them a lot because they are really good person.

BY: Roxana Braia

“Exchange 2012”

I expect that this Exchange was going to be better than the other Exchange but, no, i dont think that, the other Exchange was better than this one. BUT I LIKE IT TO! J
This experiences was very important to me because I do a lot of new friends and I hope to see they all soon.
I think that I would change a little bit the organization of the exchenge because we don’t do a lot of activities like the last year, bur I think it was really fanny, we have a really funny moment with they all the evenings.
I want to repeat this experience the next year but I hope to repeat with other classmates in other school, because I hope to pass all the exams and go to another High School .
This couse was very important course to me, because is the last one and the next year I am not going to be with this classmates, and I hope to be with funny boys and girls the next couse.
I think that English is going to help me a lot in all my life because is a very important language and I can go everuwhere with this one.


I HOPPE TO SEE YOU SOON DUTCH PEOPLE J LOVE YO ALL! <3

By : MARCOS ALONSO J

About this exchange I expect have a lot of fun, meet new people and inprove my english level.
For me the experience mean a lot, this year I learnt a lot about Holland like traditions , the people who live there. I wouldn't change anything because it was a very good experience for me and I have a lot of good memories. I would repeat the exchange because I like very much Holland.
This year I had a lot of good and bad experience and the course for me was a little bit difficult and is going to be more difficult at the end when I´m going to separate of my classmates. I´ll miss them.
BY: Gabriela Plescaciuc

Course 11/12
This exchange:
  • I expected the exchange was to meet people and have fun.
  • This experience helped me to make friends, practice my English, meet new people.
  • the exchange doesn't change anything, because I really liked the experience.
  • I would like to repeat the experience, because I want to meet more people.
  • I think this course was the best because we have had many experiences, we are very confident and love to all, we have a lot of funny moments, bad moments and moments when we all were hysterical :) ... but despite all we have gone on.
  • In the future I would like to study public relations, event organizer ... I don't really see myself living in Spain or Bolivia. I believe that English will help me a lot to I will study.


by: Stephanie Romero

ENGLISH DBH 4

When I start the curse I was happy for know my new friends .
The first day I was nervious because old the people I  did not know but isn’t  was terrible .
In the end I do a lot of friends in my class , I didn’t change nothing because now  I love my class and my live old my friends are very loving.
But I didn’t repeat this experience because it made me very hard.
This is my last curse I going to wonder  the people the teachers the nuns the school.
Bey: Carolina Llerena 



2011-2012 Course and Exchange

I think the exchange was great, I could not have gone better. the experience will never be forgotten. I made many friends and learned a lot about Dutch culture. Maybe I exchange the idea of ​​separate activities. The exchange was very interesting and exciting, so I would not mind repeating. This course for me has meant a lot to me. I learnet to be more attentive and take more responsaviliti at study hour. So I think this course it was very nice!
I appreciate the help of teachers.

Thanks!
By: Darian Eduardo Carbajal Nieva.

2011-2012 Course

I thought this year would be different, I wanted to study more. The course has been more difficult than I expected. I think it was because I distracted a litle bit. English classes have been great, I learned very fast and not very hard to me. My English level it was inpruved, and more that I spect.
I think that English classes would be better if we did play activities. This course has meant a greater concentration to study.

By: Rocio Santacruz








No comments:

Post a Comment