Tuesday 12 June 2012

DBH 1 thoughts


For me this course has been more difficult than last year. When I started the course I liked it but then I realized that abia to study hard. In English and I've tried more and more interest since. I like math but what happens aljebra that I did not like at all. Although beyond Abydos many fights I liked the course to.
BY: Leire Aranzabal


At the beginning of the course I thought it will be very hard, but the subject has been easier than I expected because the teachers are very nice and I've got help from everybody. I think I have improved my English because I learned lots of new things and for me, the English lessons are perfect and I wouldn't change anything about them. I liked everything about the subject and I haven't got any dislikes about it. To me this course meant another step to fullfil my plan for the future. My plan for the future is to be an English translator, so English will be essencial to fullfil it.



BY: Paul Sidorov

END OF THE YEAR

At the beginning of course can expect it to be easy this year exams are quite difficult school,t thanks to my teacher Marta  to rove my ingles.A much I do not like to change anything. I have no plans to my future but learn  match eglish.   
By :Samuel Nita.

BY: Carlos Isla
At the beginnig of the course I learn,DBH1 is very dificult and it must study a lot and the teachers are very nice.Is difficult to me,but if you study much it’s easy.I must inprove speak in english,because I have problems to express.I like the activities, but I don’t like speak english.the english lesson is well and I wouldn’t change anithyng.In this course I lern very much.My plans for the future is be goalkeeper. 

This year I expect that the course was going to be easy for me, but then I saw that it wasn’t.
I thought that the subject were going to be more difficult, but they weren’t. I improve my English because I’m doing a theatre that is in English. I liked everything about the subject and I haven't got any dislikes about it. The English lessons are perfect and I wouldn't change anything about them. This course means a advance more in my studies.
My plan for the future is to be an architect, and I think that English will be fulfill for my life.

By:Andres Llerena

This is my first course of secundary.I think that this course it was very dificult.The dificult one is “Lengua” because is more to study and the easy is “ICT”because is fanny.I think that I´m improved because I´m in theater.I like when we go to 6the computer room,an d I don´t like the workbook.I whant to change when we have work do it in the book.This course I think that I study more than the other.
My plans to the future are:I whant to be a pharmacist like my dad.I think that the eangish
BY: Unai Elejaga

At the beginning of the course I tought it was going to be very hard .
The English subject has be going easier. I think that it went easier because , I studied every day.
I improved my English , because , I had very good marcs,
I like all about the English subject .
My opinios is very good.I like English is one of my favourite subjects.
This course mean me a lot , because , l learned more English.

All Students
In my future I´m Going to be a police man,but, I don´t know if English is going to help my on that.



BY: Daniel Garnett


For me this course has been more difficult than last year,because it's the second year. When I started the course I liked it but then I realized that I had to study hard. In English and I've tried more and more interest since.I like art, but what happens I do not like painting much .Although beyond there were many fights I liked the course to.
BY: Ane Alonso 

This is my first secondary course. In my opinion it was difficult.
The difficult subjet was “geographi and language”, because it was very much information and the easier subjet was “ICT,PE and english” because is very funny. I think that I improved in englihs because I speak better. I like playing games in english an watching films, and I don't like writing in the notebook, because is boring.
I would like speak more in english like this I wil speak better english. This course mean to me a good year.

BY: Narcis Niculescu


Questions
This is my first secondary course.
I expect to study a lot to pass the course.
The easiest subject was P.E and the most difficult
was Natu.
Yes because I got better grades.
I like that we study a lot of english I dont like thet they send a lot of homeworks.I would like see more films.This course is veriy inportant for me.
By: Nicu Zatinga
 
I THINK THAT THIS COURSE HASN'T BEEN MORE DIFFICULT THAT LAST YEAR.THE TEACHER'S ARE NICE.WHEN I START THE COURSE I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE DIFFICULT,BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT NO.I CAN NOT SAY THAT THE SUBJECT HAVE BEEN MORE EASY.THEY HAVE BEEN MORE DIFFICULT.I THINK THAT THIS YEAR I LEARN A LOT OF ENGLISH.I DON´T HAVE ANY DISLIKES ABOUT THE SUBJECTS.FOR ME THIS COURSE MEANS A LOT.
BY: Georgiana Cocuz



Can expet new things, fun activities and much more.For me it was not difficult,because I like English.Yes,I think so.I like ICT but math it very difficult for me.Nothing,I would like to continue the same.I like this course.


By: Daniela Chisca.

Course 2011-2012

At the start of the course I thought it would be more difficult than the previous one but it was not that bad.The course it was a little more difficult because before there were fewer materials and less theory in each book.I think if I've improved my English because you can change the teacher and my English has always seemed to me easy.I liked everything in general in the subject.I do not know, maybe more years to study something like ... Another level of difficulty more or less.
By:Ana Andonegui.


For me this course is very difficult than last year.
I've got good marks than last year ,because I'm got help
from everybody.
I like math ,but some times I'm bore of exercises.But,
I'm got good marks.I didn't like science.
I desire study more in next course.This course mean so
much to me.
The teachers are very nice and helps so much to me .
BY Xueyi

No comments:

Post a Comment