Friday 8 June 2012

DBH 1 Readers

These are DBH 1 students recommended readers for the summer :) Enjoy!


LAS FIERAS FUTBOL CLUB
by Joachim Masannek 
This book is about a football adventure.The reader can play imaginary football and solve the problems of a team called ``LAS FIERAS FC´´.If you like football, it’s a perfect book for you.
My mum gave me this book in my birthday and it’s great fun,
because I like football. 
BY:Carlos Isla 


UNAI ELEJAGA



“CALZONCILLOS CAPTAIN AND THE EVIL PLANNING OF PIPICACA TEACHER”.
(“EL CAPITAN CALZONCILLOS Y EL PERVERSO PLAN DEL PROFESOR PIPICACA” )

By      Dav Pilkey.

This is a fantastic story of action and comedy. This book is about two children who hipnotize their school´s director and become him in a superhero (“Calzoncillos Captain”). Then he fight to many villains. The villans of this story is a bad teacher, the teacher named Pipicaca.
This book is a fantastic book!!!.

The last book that I read was called The Ghost Teacher. It was about a boy named Billy Reed. Billy was a good student and the teacher has never got problems with him.But the teacher fell ill, and the problems started to apear.This summer I am going to read a Harry Potter book. In holidays I usually read one book, but sometimes I read two or three books.I have one favourite book. It's called Nazdravaniile lui Pacala.

BY: Paul Sidorov
Jara in Barcelona

This book is a adventure book.The last book i read “Jara in Barcelona”It was about a girl ,Jara who went to Barcelona to live there, because her parents don't have any work.This summer.i'm goingo to read “The boy are the sthipped pyjamas”I usually read two books on holiday.My favourite book is MSC .
BY: Leire Aranzabal


Jara Live
The title of the last book I read is “Jara Live”.It was about a girl. She wanted to go to a concert but her parents didn't let her. One friend of Jara has one plan: Jara tolck her father, I'm going Jon's house to sleep and her father let her go. I normally read one book on holiday. My favourite books are: Harry Potter, the boy in the stripped pyjames.
BY: Narcis Niculescu.



``XP3D´´
The last book I read was ``XP3D´´. The film was shot in Susurro (Madrid). The legend says that a doctor of the city started to kill people. The people took him into a cave without exit. Five days later , they go again into the cave,but the doctor isn´t there. It is very scary !
This summer I´m going to read `` Corazon de tinta ´´. I read one or two books on holiday.My favourite books are ``XP3D´´ and ``Los Protegidos´´.
BY: Dani Garnett

JARA
LIVE



BY:Jasone Osoro


The last book I read was jara live.it was about a girl called Jara,who lives in Barcelona.Her best friend was Ihintza.Jara and her friend went to a rock concert in the city where Jara was born.

This summer I'm going to read a Spanish book.
On holiday I usually read a book.
My favourite books are adventure books.

By:georgiana cocuz

''GERONIMO STILTON''
BY: Geronimo Stilton
The last book I read was “Geronimo Stilton”
It was about Geronimo ,who is a mouse ,and he is going to Egypt to
find one tresaure.The tresaure was in the pyramid Keops .
The tresaure was an old cheese.
This summer I'm going to read ''The Narnia Chronicles''
I ussually read three books on holiday.
My favourite books are ''Geronimo Stilton'' and ''Harry Potter''
BY: Nicu Zatinga

Jara Live
This book is about a gril and her friends,the girl wanted to go to a concert with her ​​friends but did not let him, but ultimately went with it.This summer I'm going to read the adventure books. I usually read 2 books in the holidays. My favorite books are of aventures.
By: Ane Alonso

Jara Live

This book is about a girl, that's name is Jara.She wanted to go to a concert but her mother would not let him. In the end she gets away with it and get to the concert.This summer I'm going to read adventure books.I usually read 4 or 5 books mor or less.My favorite books are about adventure.
By:Ana Andonegui

JARA LIFE

By:Jasone Osoro.

Jara was to fly from Barcelona to Bilbao.She was free to fly,and,fear and emotion,both felt when she arrived at the airport.Then his parents came and picked up.Get home after the bags broke and went into the street .On the street saw a tree hit a poster.In the poster was his favourite band group. She went home running and she asked her parents if she could go and her parents said no. Jara then escaped and punshied. I am going to read Jara Bartzelonan.I usually read one book on holiday.My favourite books are “Amanecer”,”Crepúsculo”and “Luna Nueva”.
 BY: Daniela Chisca

Geronimo Stilton
It is by Geronimo Stilton.
The book is about a mause and he works in a hournalis. Geronimo is going to go to a hause of his antecesorsa to find a treasure.In this adventure he has to stop the bad and pot tehe treasure safe.
The following I am going to read a Geronimo Stilton book.Usually at te holidays I read 2 or 3 books. My favorite books are of adventura .
Buy:Samuel Nita.

JARA LIVE
by Jasone Osoro

The last book I read was `JARA LIVE´.It was about a good girl.
She lives in Barcelona and she likes make friends.
This summer I'm going to read Harry Potter and Crepusculo.
In holiday I usually read two books.My favourites books are Geronimo Stilton
and Jara.
I like this because it's funny!
By:Andres Llerena


Harry potter
By:J.k rowling
This book is very mistery.Is a boy named Harry who was an orphan and lived with his evil uncles. is a rare story. is that a club that has powers. Many things happen very rarely.
If you like the books of mistery, i recomended.
This “story” can be real. When you like story this book is perfect for you.
By: Igor bernedo


Los Ojos del miedo
By: Tomas Onaindia
This book is very mistery.Julio's parents have gone on holiday to Ibiza, leaving the care of his aunt Pilar. However, what Julio idea is to stay home alone. Once you get rid of her aunt, Julio breathes quiet: finally your plan is underway. But in the middle of the night awake noises lebante but not fear.
If you like the books of mistery I recomended.
This story can be real. When you like mistery this books is perfect for you!
This summer I'm going to read “ Matilda” .I'm usually read books.I love all the twilight books!
By: Sthefanny Borja.




1 comment:

  1. LAS FIERAS FC IS THE BEST TEXT!!!!!!!
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete