Friday 8 June 2012

DBH 3 thoughts


Exchange 2012*

The idea I had at first about the exchange was just meeting new people, traveling to a foreign country and living a new experience with y classmates. But it was much more than that in the end. I made many new friends, I've lived a totally unique experience and best of all, I've learned a lot. Maybe, I would change the week for two; or I would also love to help them to museums or places in Genika rather than staying in class. I would love to repeat the experience with other students (I am thinking on going to the next exchange in Germany). This course has been quite hard, specially now at the end. This week has been really difficult because we had one or even two exams per day. But I consider that the school exchange an our travel to The Netherlands has made it better and even more happy and fun.
I don't really have any ideas for the future but I think English will help me basically get a better job because nowadays, English is essencial.

By: Ane Iturriarte Basterretxea

For exchange students

The idea for the exchange was to meet new friends and have a very good time with them. That you can miss a person only been with her/him a week. I wouldn't change anything. Everything that we did was very good. There is a thing that I would chnge, to dont have class when they were here. I would like to meet more peoplee and have new experience with them, and very good moments. This course has been really difficult but the exchange was the best part of the year. I think that english will help me and that is why I try to improuve.
MAITANE LARRINAGA 

Exchange 2012

I expected that this exchange was going to be very nice and that we would have a lot of fun. It was our first exchange and also the best!
This experience has been very important for me because I have done a lot of new friends and I learnt new things about other persons and cultures.
I would't change this experience for anything in this world because everything was very nice. Except the school classes, because the next year I don't want to come to school to have normal classes while they are doing different activities.
I would love to repeat this experience once again because I had the best time of my life!
This course meant a lot for me because it have been a very difficult course with a lot of difficulties and problems, but I had a really nice time with my friends.
My plan for the future is to go to the High School of Gernika and then to University. I think that English will help me a lot because it's a language that is spoken in all over the world.

By: Aby Sacara

EXCHANGE :)
#2012
We think that the exchange was really niceee! The experience made us have fun, we met lots of friends and we like it so much. We learnt a lot about the dutch culture and the dutch tongues. :P
We would change the organitation of our school when they
were here, because there were lessons and we couldn't concentrate on anything.
We would like to repeat the experience next year and meet more people, because we love it.
These course mean to us that we could do an exchange , know about a different culture and in the same time to learn English.

EXCHANGE=
-hoi +hooiiiiii – How are You ? +Finee – NIIICEEEE :)

MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!

BY: Andrea Estevez
Ainhoa Elejaga
EXCHANGE
I expected to be a nice experience and can make new friends and learn a new country and culture.I really enjoyed being with the Dutch and I would like to meet again in summer.I would have liked to spend more time with them because they were very nice people and I would love to repeat the experience to know a new country to learn and make new friends.This course is different because the exchange has cast more fun.My plans are to continue to study and make a career and I think with the exchange I have improved my English and I will be very useful in the future.


BY: Andrei Donea.



For exchange students
The idea of this exchange was just meeting new people and living a new experience.
It meant much more than this because I made really good friends. Next time I would like to have a penfriend that fits better with my likes and dislike. Yes would like tp repeat because I had a very nice time. This course has been really difficult but yhe exchange was the best of all.
I think that english will help me and that is why I try to improve.
BY:Alain Agirre

It was a great experience. I know a lot of people and I learn a lot of english. I want to repeat the experience but with the same people. It was really nice!
I know a lot of funny, good, important and different persons. My best friend and a freat girl, my pendfriend Carolien. I had a really great time with her at it was really funny!
I wouldn't change anything. Everything was perfect. I have done a lot of friends and I dont regret to participate.
 I would like to repeat the experience but with the same peolple because I really love all of them.
This course was very difficult but with the exchanhe in the middle we had got time to desconect. But the worst thing is was that we had got lessons during the exchange and about that we didn't have to much time to be with them. “Neuken in de ke


I think that English is very important to my life and to my future. It a language that everybody knows. So I am glad about have participated in this exchange because I learn a lot of English.

BY: Carla González.

Exchange Students:

I expect It was a best experience and I met people from Holland.
I learned Dutch and I saw Groningen and a typical Dutch things and the food. I like It!!!
I would like that weren't be classes and went to the museums with all of them.
Yes I would like to repeat this experience . Because I met the people of the world and see the cities and buy something typical.
This course is been normally a little bit difficult than DBH 2.
I learned English but I want to study more English.
BY: Borja González


Exchange 2012

I expect that this exchange it was going to be very amazing and really, I had an unforgettable experience. It mean too much to me because I knew very nice new people and I learned very much of a different culture. In Holland I had a wonderfull time but when they came I'd like it more because we spent more time all together. I also improve a lot in English and a little bit of Dutch. I recommend this incredible experience because it will never be forgotten, we lived very very nice moments and I hope to repeat them someday. I would change the timetable of our school because I didn't like to go to class when they were here but the rest it was all great. I will repeat definitely repeat again but is true that is very hard to say goodbye to that mean in a very short tiem yoo much. Thank you all for this.
Love dutch people, Hou van jou jullie en ik ga je missen <3

BY: Joane Aberasturi


I expected that I would have a good time in the exchange. I met new friends from Holland.
I think that, we didn't have to go to class when the Dutch People were here. We did many things with them. For example: we played tradicional Basque sports, we sang a song called '' Ilargia'', we danced tradicional dances...
On Friday we went to a party, I had a great time with them. And on Tuesday, unfortunately we accompany the Dutch People to the airport, because they had to life to Holland.
Next year I think that I'm going to do the exchange again with the German People, because this year I had a very good experience.
Probably this summer, some friends of mine they are going to travel to Holland and spend there the summer.
In my opinion, this course has been very hard, but I had a good time with my classmates.
In the future, I want to go to the university and study. I think that the english lenguage is very important, like that, I can visit other countries.

BY: Ainhoa Ituño


Exchange


I expect that this exchange it was going to be very nice and a really wonderfull experience, but I was afraid because maybe the things aren't like I imagine. But this exchange it was really nice, it means a lot for me, because in this exchange I made a lot of friends and in a short time they mean a lot for me, i hope that I can see them again.
I would change the programation of the exchange when the dutch people come to Gernika, only that. The rest was really nice and i had a lot of fun and very nice moments with them.
I would like to repeat the experience with the Dutch people again, because I really like it, they are very nice people and Holland is a very nice place, with a interesting culture and I learned some words on Dutch
This course means a lot for me, I made new friends, I pass more time with the classmates and it was a little bit difficult than the last year.
My plans for the future are continue studying in a High School, I think that English is going to continue helping me.

Love you Dutch peoplee!
Miss you a lot <3

Alejandra Llerena


EXCHANGE 2012

I expected that this exchange was going to be very nice. I had alot of fun with them, and I learnt alot about Holland.
This experience it was very important for me. I made new friends, and it was one of the best experiences that I have.
I only would change the time that I was at class, when the Dutch people was doing trips, But apart this, I wouldn't change nothing. It was a perfect exhange.
I would like to repeat this experience the next year. The people was very nice, and that's one of the things that it to this exchange very especial.
This course was a bit difficult, but it was a nice year. I had a good time with my friends.
At the future. My plan is, first go to the High School, and then at the University. English is going to help me alot, because it's a very important language.

By: Sara Ateka :)
Exchange students:

I expected that it will be funny, nice and I will meet a lot of new friends.
I have great moments and I learn Dutch.
I would like that there weren't be classes and that we will be more time with them.
I would like to repeat the experience, because it was very funny, I meet a lot of people and it was nice visit another country.
It was very special for me, and I learn a lot of English

I want to study for a good job, and in a university. Yes, because is very important.

Borja Fernandez


DBH 3 students
At the beginning of the course always thought that I could not pass english, becouse I looked very hard.The only thing what I expected was that at most would get a passing fair. But in the end I realized it's not as difficult as I expected and I probe my exams quite well. In my opinion, I have improved my English a little more even than it cost me grammar. I hate grammar! But despite everything, would not change anything about this course because there are some very good and some not so good days (if everything was perfect, would not be the real world!) :) I think it was better than expected.
BY: Claudia Efrem


The exchange was like I expected, it was great! But I didn't expect that we would have got so much confidence with each other. The experience was awesome because we met a lot of new people and we had a really good time. I would change only one thing about the exchange: I didn't like the idea of going to class when the dutch people were here, because we wanted to spend time together.
I would like to repeat the experience because it's a nice way to practice your English, know other cultures and meet people from another country. But I don't want to relive the moment of the departure in the airport, because everyone was crying and sad.
This course has been exciting, we had a great time because all the class gets along very well with each other, but at the same time it has been more difficult than Dbh 2 because the subjects are heavier and the terms are also longer. Despite all this, the course was great.
I haven't decided what to study yet but I would like to study a college career and work on something I like. I think that English is useful for the future because I will probably need it to travel abroad or to work in other parts of the world.

Naroa Amezaga

No comments:

Post a Comment