Monday 18 June 2012

DBH 2 thoughts


END OF THE YEAR


I though this course would be easier, but now I look at the last moment many of the materials recovered.
The more difficult to suppose that there was Geography and is where I got my worst notes.
Yes, because I talk to people exchange in English ... I miss not sharing with them but sometimes I talk to them.
The truth is that because right now nothing is easy and there is nothing difficult, and the truth is that I like everything.
I'm didn't change anything in their classes because they didn't bored me and I learn a lot in total.
In this course I have reconsidered that I have to study in his moment because in the last moment it was so bored and tired.
In the future I want to be English teacher, because I like so much Englis and I think that is going to be so exciting :)

By: Daira Abigail Podesta :)

ND OF THE YEAR


We're at the end of the year again! At the beggining of the course I had expected that DBH2 was much more difficult than DBH1, so I was very scared. Finaly the course has been easier than I expected; English has been much easier than last year and other subjects have be to. At this course I think I have iproved my English very much because I have practise it a lot. The best thing of this year in English has been meeting new people at the exchange and seeing films in English. But I thing that our English lessons will be more usefull if we saw more films an practise more our English speeling. I thing that this course has been very funny and very usefull.
On the future I want to study Law and to be a Lawyer. I also want to study mechanics because I like cars very much. I thing that English will help me very much because in the future it will help me having relations with people of other countries.

By: Eneko Fuentes Sancho.

QUESTIONS
I satrted this year thinking that is going to be a little bit more difficult than the other year. But it has been easier than I thougth, because, I have not needed many hours to study or to do homework. I think it has been the best year I've ever done. I think I have improved english because my spelling is better and I can use english any way I want. Ilike english because is beautiful to speak it but I don like the part that we have to write texts because I do a lot of spelling failures. I think that in english we have to give more importance to the spelling because Ithink that the people don't pass their exams because of that. Now, finishing these course I feel I have taken a very big step on DBH.

My plan for the future is to be dentist so I don't think that I'm going to use the english so much.
BY: Amaia Asla

At the beginning of the course I thought that this year wouldn't be difficult. I thought that I coud pass everything without problems and now I realise that I was right. I think that this year has been easy, especially in English. I thought that I would get a little bored during the course but it was better than I expected. Time has passed really fast.
I knew that English would be easy but it was easier than what I expected. It didn't take me a lot of time to study for English exams, do my homework... I think I haven't improved my English as much as I would like. I have improved in vocabulary. About the subject the thing that I like the most are the projects and the time in the computer room. The projects had helped me to know more about different things and learn English at the same time. I would like to watch more films in English. I think that watching films helps you a lot in pronunciation and that is good if for example you would like to live abroad because of the work.
I had enjoyed this course a lot. I have had a great time with my friends and it hasn't been difficult.
I think that english would help me a lot in the future and i am sure that I will study something according to English.
By: Iranzu Barandika

Expected early in the course he would be easier but gradually I got used to and followed the next year ritmo.But l have to work harder because it will be much more dificult.Therefore we have to pot the batteries and work mucho more.
For me the issue has been more difficult than I expected because I thought it would easy to study but I struggled a lot because it was very difficult.
I've improved a lot in English because I remember last year I had a
hard time to read in english but now l have improved a lot.
My in general I like everything in English only verbs and some things not very well understood.
I would like to change a little English homework.
For me this year means a lot because it made me reflect a lot for next year.


BY: Oana Zatanga


QUESTIONS:
At the beginning of this course I thought it would be more difficult bacause it is new in
this school, but was easy.
For me this year was more difficult than last year, but has given me so bad.
I think if I have improved in English.
Because I have approved all evaluations.
I don't like the subject of verbs, because I much confounded a lot and if I like the
vocabulary, because it is easy to learn.
No, because I'm didn't bored in class, I think not bad.
For me this course was the best, because I have met new friends and have done very
interesting things.

By: Mireya Pastor Jabato.

QUESTIONS


This year,I tought it would be harder than last year becouse of a course more than we said that it was much more difficult,but we always say that,I think it is for us very afraid,but I and I tried and I and had a great time in school.
This year for my English has been more difficult but it is normal for us to have more work we need to know English very well.
I think this year and improved English because I do theater in English and that has helped me a lot.
In my English I like,I like to talk like they talk on TV,I am very envious.
In my hour of English class I would like to change anything becouse this is very well.
This year mean me lot of thinks!

BY:JANIRE BURGOS


At the beginning of this course, I knew I was gonig to have a great time with my friends and I would strive in school, and it has been like this.
At the beginning, I thought it would be more difficult, but not to be like this.
I think if I improved my english, because I worked more than last year and I have also pointed to an english academy.
I like the vocabulary, but not the grammar.
I think the classes are pretty good as they are, but we should see more movies in english to improve hearing.
Means that next year I'll have to try harder to make the best of my.
My plans for the future is to study veterinary and I think the english help me.
BY: Julia Larrinaga

This year I'm having very bad because you have to study hard for exams. I knew this at first or was going to be hard but did not know it would be both. So I warn those of the first to be prepared for next yea I think my English is like last year but I learned a few words morer. English has not improved but I think the English classes are good. For me what has passed for this course helps me to know that I have to prepare for the coming year. I still do not know what I have done in the future but I am sure the English is going to help me.
                                                                                  Mikel Alves




I was think be more easier than really is but it's very difficult to me.
Maths was the most difficult subject to me. Because change of the last year was bigger.
Yes , because this year is very intensive in some things (verbs) and that its good to me because i can speak a normally conversation with other person.
There aren't nothing I didnt like of the subject.
I think would be better if I study more the form of talk because to me its very important and its better if I do so the other persons can understand me.
What did this course mean to you?
This course was different and mean now I can I need study more in some subjects.
In my plans of the future I know I wanna go to university and study for to be a designer and the english is important and influential.
By: Cristina Alomia <3


Improve notes in school and more initiative to study the subjects .To my view has been much easier in some ways but to me as often costing much have improved. Yes, because I understand now more than I expected to understand it more verbs and vocabulary.I'm like going to the computer room because we had fun over the holidays and also that we were doing. Learn to pronounce words better and differentiate verbs is very important to me. mē interested to know who arem exchange and also send them letters and it was fun.
By:Dana Appendino Yañez

No comments:

Post a Comment