Tuesday 8 September 2020

DBH 1, Welcome back!

My name is Sara,im 12 years old and i'm from Gernika,y don't have any brothers and I live with my mom and dad also with my cat that is a girl an her name is Ire and my two birds that one realy is of my grandmother. Tthe bird of my grandmother is a girl and her name is Rosi and my bird is a boy hiss name is Plumi.
 
 
I like a lot of things but the thing that i like the most are the animals,like the
cat,birds and snakes,also i like eating pasta,pizza and ice cream,. Aanother thing that i like a lot is swimming,always when i go to a hotel the first thing that i want is to go to the hotel´s  swimming pool,i don't like i hate 
the spiders,because i have phobia to the spiders.
 
 The last summer i didn't do a lot of things because with this of COVID-19,but i rad a lot of books because that is another thing that i like,so like i was seeing i didn't do a lot of things y only go to the street of to walk a little beat with one of my friend,and also if my parents wanted but i like more to stay at home with my books an my tecnologhy,and also y played a lot with my 
cat because i have a toy that she likes a lot,and i also do other things but i prefer to only say this.
BY: Sara


Hello im going to speak of me,my name is Angel and im 13 years old.I borned on spain but my family is of romania,in my opinion spanish is more clear to speak so i speak in spanish.I loved a lot of things, but the things that more i liked are play football  with  the friends,play football is very satisfactory and if you play with the friends is very funny.Another thing that i like to do is video calls with the friends,are a lot of moments unbelievable and funny,in mi opinion was the best moments on the summer.Another thing that i liked to do is do races with the friends,are very good moments and it can wins everybody,we are all so fast  and in the same day it can wins 3 different persons.A think that i don't like is put the mask,this virus disgust all the planet,the masks are insoportable and are moments that you can't brith. Also i don't like  the cauliflower is the worst food that I tasted.The last thing that i don't like is the basketball,because i'm not very tall and i didnt can play very good,but i don't hated is only that i can play with my friends because my friends are also talls.This summer was the baddest summer of mi live.In this summer i go sometimes out,the reason is that was a virus that infected all the word and you have to stay in house.But the time that i go out it was fanstinantly, because i do sport with my friends and we meet new friends.the worst thing on the summer was that you have to stay out with a mask,but we understand because this pandemy is very dangerous and we can infect other persons.BY: Angerl. N



Hello my name is Kevin.I'm 11 years old.I'm from Rumania.I'm a single child.My father´s name is Robert and my mom 's name is Cornelia.My father is a mechanic and my mom works in a hospital.
All my family is from Rumania.I like do sporting activity the sport that I love is football.i also like pizza:) and like to help other people.I don't like fish and only sport that I don't like is to run a lot I Now that is not a sport but I hate it.
I also don't like to be at home like how we just to be in quarantine.This summei went to rumani to visit my grandma and more people from my family.
It was very cool because i went to a very big house.
I also got sure that my grandma it was ok.
I also see my 2 cousins . I hadn't seen them  for 10 years ago.It was very emotional when I saw it:)
Then I came back to Gernika.I saw my friends again.
5But it doesn't be comfortable.Because we have to be with the mask 24/7.I HATE IT and the worst thing is  that in class we also have to be with the mask and to separe 2m.
Now I'm in Gernika with my friends. In the other summer I broke my leg and now I think that I broke it again.
BY: Kevin

Hello my name is Johnny. I'm 14 years old. I am from Spain. 
My parents are from other countries, my father was born in Ecuador and my mother in Venezuela and my brothers in Venezuela, I am the only one who was born here in Spain.When I was little I studied whom the school mertzede and I left here for reasons of economy and I went with my mother to Venezuela where his mother and father are.After three years in Venezuela, I came here to Spain again to be with my family all together.my father works in construction and my mother works as a house cleaner and my sister works in a var on the beach.I like to play with the phone, I like to watch anime and I like to be with my friends.I don't like broccoli, I don't like to play futboll, I don't like ants.This summer I have gone out to be with my friends playing in the street and they have been everywhere. We always play my games with the mobile phone, we always tried to destroy the enemy turret but a few times we could win and lose others but we always had fun.Also this summer I have been with my cousins and my cousins, being in the square, my father and I are always going to be around walking, talking and sometimes he is against my uncle and my aunt.Some of my uncles invited us to a barbecue that was to die for meat, choriso, banana, sausages, beef and salad. And then my father came up with another idea that he wanted another one but he was buying the food in half.and that's all I've done in the summer being with my family.
BY: Johnny


No comments:

Post a Comment