Thursday 4 October 2018

DBH 4,

Hi Marta,

How is everything going on your vacation? Here, we  planned to go
on a trip which lasted 2 days to the mountain last weekend. Bob,
 josuah, Brian And Alice came. It was amazing even though we were 
a bit scaredTo camp in the forest knowing there are a lot of animals 
in it and because Josuah  was telling us stories which happened in that 
Forest
       
        I’m writing you, because in two weeks time we are also going
To go again so are you going to come? It will be lit.

Lots of love,
                                         Mikel.          


Dear Marta,
How are your holidays going? We miss you a lot here. We went to a camping park in Bakio to pass three days there.
The first day, as the last time we went to the river and jumped to the water. The water was cold but we stayed there for all the evening. Next day we went to explore the forest and we saw a lot of animals there. The last day we did a very big party with a lot of food and music. I had to cook because Ander became ill. Can you believe it? I didnt burn anything and the food was well prepared. 
We had an amazing time there and I hope you can come with us the next week. If you can text me on watsapp.

See you,
Hamdi
 
Hi Andrea,
How are you doing?, we missed you las Saturday. Alain,Eneko,Lander,Aitor,Iker and me did a barbacue last Saturday in Murueta. at  Aitor´s house.

We wanted to go  very early to have time to do anything,but we missed the bus.When we arrived Aitor and Lander started to light up the coal to prepare the food(they didn´t let anyone to do it, because they thod taht we would not  be able to do it).Then while everybody was playing football and listening to music Aitor and me started to prepare the meat and the vegetables.When all was cooked Alain,Eneko and Iker they set up the table.


We passed all the day there together having fun eating and playing games.We will be doing it again in15 days and we hope you can join us.


See you,

Cipri
 
Hi,Marta:
How are you ? I missed you  the last weekend! I went to the Japan Weekend of Madrid.It was very funny.
The Japan Weekend is an exhibition were emos,kpopers,otakus and gamers join  to have a good time together.In my experience,I always make Friends.
I was with Thomas and Jia we bought some posters,merchandise and more things.Then,we ate japanese food like:ramen,takoyaki,taiyaki,mochi ice cream,bubble tea and pocky.After that,we were in a concert of Pikotaro.Do you remember him?He was the guy that sang Pen-pineapple-apple-pen,then we met him.He´s a kind and funny person.Well,we had a good time,the next time we´ll go to the Mangamore with them.
Do you want to come with us?

Maitena
 
Hi Marta,                                                               02nd October
How are you? We missed you last weekend! We went to the zoo.It was briliant! 

It was already afternoon and we were there since morning(were there all day!).I was there with Benda ,sara and Maria.We saw elephants,giraffes,eagles,kangaroos,snakes,alligators...

Sara was standing near one of the elephants, trying to take a photo but the elephant kept chewing her hair (πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) it was hirarious!  On the other hand y touched the eagles an one of them flew on to my arm; it was scary at first but then it was so fun I kept doing it over and over again.πŸ˜…πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Seriously though,we had great fun and so we are planning to go again next weekend.Do you think you'll come? Reply back soon.

see you,

Nana
 
Hi Sarah,

How are you? I missed you last month! We went to Belgium for two weeks, more exactly to Brussels. We made all type of things you con imagine. It is a really beautiful place!

The first day we went to a very old castle, we almost missed the bus, we arrived to the bus because Jim and Lucy started running and said the bus driver to stop, it was really. We make almost all day in the castle, it was very creepy so that night we started telling ghost stories till we fell sleep. 

We also practiced skying, now I have tested it I can say that it is the funniest activitie I have ever done in my hole life. But I also think that Jim hasn´t the same memory about skying because he broke his left leg going down a hill but now he is fine.

We all had an amazing time, also Jim that didn't finished very well. I think all the group missed you a lot on this trip and we hope the next time you are coming.

See you,
Gotzon
 
How are you Marta?

I´m fine, I´m writing because I have to tell you an amazing experience about the exchange.
I can renember that travel as if it were yesterday. I want repeat the travel once again.
Lory, IΓ±igo, Tommaso and me were in the principal square of Borgomanero when we 
saw an extrange thing. A blond hair woman with a bag with a lot of stickers!
In that moment, I only could think you. Is this the perfect friend for Marta?
Have we to say something to Marta? The answer is NO! Why is if perfect?
Because... That woman was.... A man!
We couldn´t belive it. IΓ±igo and the rest people started to laugh. Never I would think who 
that woman was a man! 
This summer I´m going to Borgomanero to Lory´s house. Do you want to go? Of course
Sometimes I dream that we are in Borgomanero again and we having fun all together.
seeyou soon,

                                                                                             Iker Romero Branco
 
Dear Marta;

I am writting this letter to talk you about my days at the beach,yes you will be asking why I have been at the beach,yes,finally I decided to go to the summer camp with my brother,as I told you it consisted of spending a week at the beach without using phones and staying with another people.Do not worry,is not as horrible as you think,it has been a Little bit strange but it has been one of the best experiences ever.
I hope you are fine and remember that you have to tell me more about your holidays in Thailand and your strange and funny adventures with those exotic animals.
                                                 Hope to see you son,a warm hug,
                                                                                         MariaπŸŒŽπŸ’—πŸ¦


Hi Marta last week whe do a party in my house because my parents have gone a month to paris and I decided to do a party every weekend.

In my house we where a lot of people like Hamdi, Iker ,Asier ,IΓ±i  and the one that could not miss Gotzon. 
this weekend whe gointo to do the best party, if yo want to come you only have to send my a message my house is near the school la Merced 
Ander
 
Hi Marta,
How are you?  We missed you yesterday, we had a barbeque Ogeya, It's a beach with some grills for barbeque.
We went in the morning beacause you have to take the place quickly. There are only 8 tables and 4 grills! We were lucky and we got the place. We were our friends and some guests.
We started to do the fire slowly, when it was all controlated we had went to the beach. It was a rocky beach exactly, there isn't any grain of sand. We refreshed and the went up to cook the meat. All was delicious, we finished all! 
When the sun gone, and dark came we started to tell some jokes and speak. We really had a great time.
We decicded to do another time, but staying there sleeping. And you must come with us, you will enjoy it a lot!
See you,
Asier
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments: