Sunday 7 October 2018

DBH 1, My favourite meal


My favourite food is the macaroni.
The macaroni is a food that comes from italia, this food is made with flour, you only had to boil the food till it cooks well.
I like macaronies because most of people eat them on restaurants.

BY: Andrei

My favourite meal is when I go with my family to a restaurant near my house.I go when is a special day or when is the birthday of my brothers or parents.I first eat a hot and rich soup,of second I eat a chicken leg with potatoes and finally I eat a chocolate cake.I always have a great time with my family.
BY: Laura

Saturday lunch
My favourite meal is saturday lunch in my grandmothers house. My mother, my aunt and my grandmother cook a great meal for all the family. They usually cook pasta for the kids and for the adults paella. But my cousine always protest because the pasta has vegetables. There is always salad to chop. My favourite part of the meal is the dessert, they always put ice cream whith chocolate or a delicious yogurt do it by my grandmother. Its everything delicious!!  ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹
BY: Sarai



My favorite meal (email)
My favorite food is mashed potatoes as always on Sundays and Thursdays.
My mother always does it because we always like and always eat with the family
And the thing that I like most about your recipe, and the recipe is: legs milk and butter then mix it with the blender. and in the end you're super rich.

               I hope you do this recipe because I love it
BY: Felicia

Hi Marta.

Today I was with my family on a family meal. I went to a restaurant called La Cuchara and it was so butiful. I love every thing about that restaurant. It also have great food like spagetti with meat balls, borsh... I feel that we should go again. Would you come with my falily? Waiting your mesage

BY: Ionela

Hi Tom:

How are you?Well,the other day you ask me some question s and I say you that I didn't know them but know I know them.My favourite meal its the dinner of the saturdays.Why?Because normally we have got pizza,hamburger,chicken...and there are delicious.Normally  my father make the food but some days my mothers makes it or we go somewhere to eat.Well,that are the answers to the questions you made me.

I see you on monday,bye.


Ager Lopez


Hi Marta:

Im David. My and my friends we o every saturdais to the chinis restaurant and sushi is my favorite food and my mothers favorite food is te soup of chiken.The waiters were nice and they speak good in Spanish and in Basque.The boss of the restaurant ist my mother`s friend and thats wh̀y sometimes se gives my moter some wine.
BY: David

Hi Marta:Today I will tell you some things about my favorite meal.My favorite meal is the dinner of sundays because all my family joins there . It usually cooks my father but my mother also cooks sometimes. It is usually a very delicius food like clam,prawn...I also like this meal because when we finish dinner  we usually watch some tv all together and sometimes we also play parchis or another game like that. The worst thing is that we have to go early to bed.
Lander.


Every year I make a dinner at my grandmother's house in Bilbao. She and my mother prepare the food. When they prepare it, we eat it.
BY: Mark


  Saturday dinner 

 My favourite meal it´s  Saturday dinner. This meal is in the home of my aunt, my aunt prepares a big meal and everyone  in my family eats together . She prepares chicken with potatoes because she know that i like that , and croquettes with ham, for the croquettes always makes salad. For the dessert we have a cake with oreo and another cake with apples, my syster always its the cake with oreo and it stains whole.


BY: Bianca

                                                                               
       - My Favorite Meal-
       My favorite meal is the 15th meal.Like this we name the meal that we do every day 15 in the month.This thay all the family comes to my house: sisters, brothers, uncles, grandmother, cousens... Between all the family we do the lunch and the dinner.
     
      My mother do a tipical arabian food called ''tashin''.My sister and me make the salads.My cousin's make the tortilla's .Then at the night for  the people tat doesn't do enythink do the dinner.For dinner we allways do another arabian food called ''zifa''.This food is made with thin noodles ,a sousege with raisins, olives and onion and a big, fat backed chicken.
   
      I love the 15th meal becouse get togher all the family togheter and we pass a fantastic day.
BY: Aicha

My favourite meal is on the sundays because we go my parents, my uncles, my grandfather, my brother and mi. We eat some paella and then we eat a big chicken. I like a lot eating a very good food with my family because I pass the time with my family and I eat good food
BY: Gorka K.


What is my favorite meal? My favorite meal is Saturday meal  at home.My sister preparse firstly a soup for second fish with lemon and finally a cake of chocolate and oreo. We meet with our family into a table and we eat. I like this moment because my cousin Mihaela comes to my house and then I play wiht her.My favorite part of the meal is when they put the cake of oreo and chocolate on the table because always I eat the most.
BY: Daniela

My fauvorite meal is that we do all the Saturdays at home with my family. My parents prepare "paella". I love rice and it also has chicken and vegetables. It´s delicious! To my father likes the paella with seafood, too, but I don´t like seafood. There is  dessert too. Sometimes we have ice cream, other times yogurt or pancakes.
BY: Danel

Come to 1000 azules and 1000 kolorado Restaurant and have a delicious meal.There are many different types of food on the menu.Firts,try some paella at 1000azules and 1000kolorado!People usually have them in family meals.Another delicious item on our menu is spanish omelette.Its a special spanish food.For dessert,people have vasque cake.How many peaces of vasque cake can you eat?Come to 1000 azules or 1000kolorado restaurant and find it!People usually eat this meals on sunday’s.🙂

BY: Liam

The gazpacho is a traditional festive meal in Spain. Gazpacho is a cold soup with ingredients such as olive oil, vinegar and raw vegetables. The gazpacho is very tipical in Andalusia. The gazpacho is cooked with pepper, tomato, cucumber and garlic. The gazpacho is very important for the Spanish especially for the Andalusians
BY: Gorka M.

What is my favourite meal. It's sunday lunch at my aunt house?Every Sunday my uncle, my cousin, my mother, my brother, my aunt and I we eat on my aunt terrace, unless it do cold or rain. My aunt usually prepares food with my mother, oftenly they  prepare green peppers from the garden, a salad with tuna, onion, cheese and tomato from the garden or from another friend they give us. when they prepare the food always and that my aunt never lays a Russian salad and ice cream dessert from the ice cream shop of (Omago txiki) and everithing is delicius.
BY: Olatz





 Favorite food

My favorite food is  brown chicken with pure of potatoes . 
The food is from south of america It s with soy sauce and orange juice , then you have to fry . And to do the pure with potatoes ,you have to boil the potatoes and then you have to add the milk and you have to smash the potatoes
BY: Ainara



No comments:

Post a Comment