Wednesday 24 October 2018

DBH 3, Advice column

Dear helpful friend,

About a week ago a friend and I had discussed and we haven't speak each other since then.I felt very guilty,so I decided to solve the problems between us and ask her for forgiveness.But while I was speaking to her she was ignoring me! I was surprised!

After that day,I have tried to speak her again and again,but she continues ignoring me! I do want to solve the problems between us! I feel very upset and guilty! I have done all kind of things to speak with her,but nothing changes! I don't want to lose her!

I miss my friend and I want to solve the problems between us.Can you help me?I feel very depressed and I don't know what to do?
MY PROBLEM
Last weekend, I had a football match. I was playing very well, I even scored two goals before finnishing the first half. Right after starting the second half, the first time I touched the ball the defender kicked me very hard. I started shouting because of the pain. It hurted so much. I dont remember anything until I arrived to the hospital and they told me I broke my leg and that I couldnt walk for 3 months.

The doctor wrapped my leg with plaster and told me that I couldnt get rid of it after 6 months. In my school freetime I feel really jealous of the childs in the playground because they are playing and enjoying their time while I'm stuck on a wheelchair.

I just want to ask a way to get myself entertained or the good side of beeing on a wheelchair because I need to have something positive in my head because Im really depressed. I just want to see the good side of this.
 In the last week I have one problem that I dont know hau to resolve the problem.
The problem is that I fell a history exam and if I sey to my parents the are going to punish.
Can you help me with this problem please?
Thanks for everything.
 
I Have a problem with my sister all time, that when I play with the play station 4
she wants to play.
In my house we have  only one controller of PS4 and my sister wants to play all time, I feel very bad because when I didnt give the ps4 to my sister she crys a lot and she laught a lot. 
I feel very bad because I cant be quiet playing good.
I need a solution please.

 
 
HI Mikel,

The other day, my parents bought some toys for me. My brother didnt recive anything, because he just have some new toys. So my brother was so jealous. He wants all my toys!

One day, I started playing with my new toys. My brother saw me and he told me if he can play with me. I said no, because he never leave his toys. But suddenly, he started pickin my toys without my permison. Hes alway like this, and I cant never play. 

I dont know what to do. I love my brother but he need to stop to do it



Dear Helpful Anne,
Yesterday I was talking with my dad and he told me that he can't find a job so if he don't find job on more or less one month, we will have to move back to Moldavia.I told him to don't worry because we will find a solution to this problems as we always do.

But this time is different, it is a very serious problem, I don't want to move because I came here to study and have a better future than in Moldavia, but if we will move back I wouldn't have as many possibilities of having a good future as in there.I'm worried because my mum neither found any job. If we move my parents wouldn't be happy because they never told this but I think that they don't like Moldavia because is a very poor place and we will miss so much Spain...

Please help me,! I don't know what to do.  I don't want to move because I will miss you so much... Can you ask your parents if they know any job for my parents? I'm depressed.
 
Three weeks ago, my best friend and I had a strong discussion. We got very angry and we didn´t talk to each other. It was so strange because we have been together since we were 5, but as we both have a strange character, we hadn´t asked for forgiveness.

Two weeks after the discussion, he moved to another town. His parents had been planning the move for a long time, but he didn´t tell me anything about it. I felt miserable when another friend told me he was not here anymore. The town isn´t far away, but it is much more difficult to see him or to visit him. I was so sorry of not fixing the problem when I could. But the worst is that he´s still angry with me, and every time I call him he doesn´t answer.

I feel really frustrated, because I want us to be good friends again, but he´s really annoyed and I don´t know what to do. I have tried everything that I think can work, but I haven´t get anything.  I need help, please! Does someone know what I can do? I´m despairing.

Dear Nicoleta,

The other day when I take a bottle of glass it was broken in my hand and I cut my finger a bit, but since the cut was deep I had to go to the hospital.

When I arrived at the hospital and they saw my wound, they told me that they had to put some stitches on me and I got nervous because I did not think they were going to put them on.

And when they called me to get the stitches I was very nervous because they had never put them on, what bothered me the most was that they put stiches on me, they put me to sleep on my finger, but when I had to remove the stitches I was also upset that they were taken from me, but in the end it was nothing.
 
My mother and I decided to travel to Spain only me and her and in Peru my father and my brother stayed and we did not know how to do, when we were already in hello to take a plane to Bilbao what happened was that they deported us and we spent a few days pretty bad me and my mother discriminated us and so.
We decided to go back and next time we got more money to come my brother my mother and me and my father stayed to keep collecting money so that he would come for 5 months without my father and I had the money and I travel without any problem and everything was resolved
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment