Monday 27 November 2017

DBH 3, My plans for the weekend

Hi Francesca,

I'm so excited about your visit next month.I'm sure that you will have a great time.When you arrived to the airport of Bilbao you will come to Gernika by car and then we will meet at my house.
The first day I will saw you 2 museums of Gernika and I will saw you the picture of Picasso.
The second day,you will meet all my friends and we will have a special dinner with my friends
The others days I will go with you shopping and we will go to other places like:Bermeo,Mundaka,Bilbao...
I feel so delighted about the visiting y hope that you will have a great visiting.
See you soon,Xiomara.
Hi Claudia:
Everyone is excited by your arrival the following month, my family is studying Korean to make your establishment more comfortable. Although it's only a week, we want you to have great memories
On Monday we will go to Madrid, the capital of Spain, this city has beautiful museums to visit, we will also go to the most famous restaurants. On Tuesday we will go to Marinador is an amusement park, my family goes there some years is really incredible, on Wednesday we will go to Barcelona, ​​this city really has many tourist sites, on Thursday we will go to see a soccer match of Real Madrid VS Barcelona, On Friday we will go to Bilbao to visit the city and go on a picnic. Finally on Saturday we will go to Lugo one of the beautiful cities of Galicia, enjoy the ride, and the last day with you.

What do you think about the idea? It's not fantastic I hope you have lots of energy, and that you get super good, I hope your answer, a hug
BY: Carol

Hi Anne,
I'm so excited about your visit to Gernika the next monday. We will have a great time together. 
I have prepared some plans to do it together in Gernika and surroundings. On monday we will take you to Parque Europa. It's a free park and there's fauna and flora. The next day we weill go together to Laida. Laida its beach near Gernika, there we will canoe around the marsh. I think you will like it because it's a quite ride with beautiful landscapes. And finally we will go by car to San Juan de Gastelugatxe, it's a wonderful little peninsula with a  hermitage at the top.
I feel very happy about your visit. I hope you will like it
Seee you soon,
Asier
Dear Alice;

As I know that you are coming on the 8th of March,I have preapered a lot of trips and activities.
On the first day we can go to the beach,because I know that you love it,there we can take a lot of photos and play.On the second day,I am going to show you the most touristic and cultural places in Gernika and near Gernika.On the third day we can go walking because here they are beautiful places,you will really love the views.On the fourth day we can go to Bilbo and there we can go shopping.On the fifth day,we can stay with my friends and make a pìjama party.On the sixth day we will have a familiar lunch and after we can play to some popular places,and on the seventh day sadly you are leaving so we will help you to the airport..
If you do not like this plan you can write me and saying what would you like to change and what would you like to do.So waiting to your answer.
                                                                                               Maria🐦💗
🙈
Hi Carlo, 
Everyone in my family is excited about your visit. I’m sure it will be a great time. And you’ll have a great time here.

      We’ve got such a great plans for you. On the first day, we aren’t going to do anything, because you’ll be tired because of the flyt, but if you want we can hang out and see the town. On the second day, we’re going to visit some museums. And then, go to a restaurant to eat something.In  Which restaurants do you like? I would send you some pictures of them and the food and yo are going to choose. On  Wednesday we’Re going to Bilbao, a city 30 minutes away from gernika. There, there are some malls if you want to go and check and there is a great museum Guggenheim museum. Which we are going to visit too. On Thursday we are going to hang out with classmates and on Friday we are going to go to a place which I will tell you later. And on the last day you have to do your luggage so we aren’t going anywhere but if you finish early we could go somewhere. 

See you  soon,
       Mikel.
Hi Michael

  All my family is excited about your visit this weekend.It will be a fun,im sure.We have prepared some plans for you and they are especial because you dont visit us many times.
  On Friday we will something you like doing.We are going on camping to the mountain for that night.We are only going me my father and you.Its going to be a boys day.Next day in the morning we are going to watch a basketball match between Cleveland and the Warriors,so it will be an exciting morning.At 8.00 in that night we are going to the party of my best friend.Before all that we will be very tired so on Sunday we will stay at home with the family and have some fun.
  All the family is waiting for you.Have a good travel!!

See you soon,Hamdi
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment