Wednesday 15 November 2017

DBH 1, My Town

GERNIKA

Gernika is a village located in Biscay, Basque Country. People here can visit famous museums like, Peace Museum or Basque Country Museum, incredible restaurants like Ai Ene or Kamiñoko, an awesome cinema(Lizeo Antzokia), good shops, amazing parks... My favourite place is Jai Alai court. It is a very big and spacious court. It is my favourite place because I train Jai Alai in this court. On Mondays, you can buy local products like beans, peppers, onions... at a big market in the centre of Gernika. You can also see a reproduction of the famous Picasso's picture called 'Gernika' that remebers the bombing of the village in 1937 or visit the Tree of Gernika.
By: Ander
 
     GERNIKA-LUMO
                                              By Aimar Kobeaga
I live in Gernika-Lumo in the Basque Country.It's a small town but I like it.You can always do something here. You can  visit 'El Museo de la paz',there you can live the history of the bombing.You can also see a copy of the painting of Gernika. Next to the painting there is also a church; there you can pray.Near there it is a fronton. There you can see a sport called jai alai.This sport isn't very famous but there is people still playing.You can see profesionals or even childrens or young people.This is my favourite place.There are also hotels and a hostel.Because there is a small piece of the 'Camino de Santiago'. So if you are interesed in something come to Gernika.
 
GERNIKA-LUMO (By Denis Gurei)
                                          
I live in Gernika-Lumo, a small town in Biscay, Baque Country. Gernika isn't very big, but it's got many places to visit: the Peace Museum, The Europe park, the Andra Mari church, the Errenteria bridge... And also, Gernika has got many shops, such as barbershops, clothing shops, bakeries and supermarkets (Lidl, Eroski, Dia, etc.) ... Gernika has got its own basketball and football team. The basketball team is called Gernika KESB and its court is called Maloste. The football team is called Gernika Club and it plays in Urbieta stadium (with a capacity of 2.000 people).

                   Bilbao           

I live in Gernika but sometimes I go to Bilbao. My favorite city is Bilbao. I love it and it is also very big. There are many things to visit there: good restaurants, parks, cinemas, town halls and interesting museums. There are always many interesting things to do there.
In the center of Max there are clothes shops, a bowling alley, restaurants to play, restaurants, ice cream parlors and a fantastic cinema is my favorite place to spend a great day.

There you can enjoy a whole day with your family.
Bilbao is a good place, I love it because on Sundays I and my father go to max center.


Txertatutako irudia 2Txertatutako irudia 3
Txertatutako irudia 4Txertatutako irudia 5
ABRIL CARBAJAL.


Hi Marta:

Didyou know that I live in Gernika? Gernika is a beutiful place to do tourism or relax.They are lots of interesting things to visit there like the Gernika tree , Parque Europa,fuente mercurio,next to the anbulatory is a replic of the painting of Gernika were lots of touriststake fotos with it. But my favorite place is Parque Europa. Parque Europa is a very relaxing place were you have a pond with lost of duck's turtles and fishes .There you can give to the duck's some bread or take beutiful fotos or have a walk.You have lost of tipes of trees and near to the Europa Park is the tree of Gernika were you can see it.The best thing of Gernika in Dicember is that there are lots of Chrismas lighs and in the night they switched on the light.Gernika is a beutiful place tu visit.So come and visitit
BY: Ohiane
 
I live in Gernika-Lumo, Bizkaia, Basque Country. Gernika is a little town with 16.000 inhabitants, more or less. Even though is a little town, there are many places to visit like a cinema, some restaurants, a pair of museums and many shops. My favourite place in Gernika-Lumo is the town hall, because there is free internet and even if its rainy we can stay in there. I also like it because there is near a place called 'Gazteleku' where you can stay playing games like chess or billiards. These are many reasons why you would like to visit Gernika-Lumo.  
BY: Iustin
 
Gernika
By Liher Arrien
I live in Gernika, Basque Country in Spain. It´s a big village and I love it. There are always interesting things to do here. Gernika has got nice shops, a Cinema, good restaurants and a very interesting football field. I go to the football field every week because I play in Gernikas football team. I always lose😢. This Saturday I have a match and I'm sure that I'm going to win for first time.

Gernika - Lumo   
                       By Elena Zatinga  
                           
I live in Gernika-Luno .illinois in the Romani . It's a big city and a love it . There are always interesting thistgs  tudo  here . Gernika-Lumo  has got nice shops , many cinemas . My parents got to the art . The field musewn . Gernika - Lumo pis agreat place to live . 


Gernika
I live in Gernika.A town in Basque Country(Spain).It's a little town and I love it!There are many places to visit such as:The Museum of the peace,the Museum of the Basque Country.One of the most famous painting is 'Guernica'.This painting represent the Gernika bombing.My favourite place in the town is the Chinese Restaurant because the food there is delicious!People here can do sport in the sport centre:swimming pool,front tennis...Is a fantastic town!
BY: Adrián
 
GERNIKA
I live in Gernika , Basque Country  in the Spain . It"s a small city and very quiet . They are a lot of thinks to do . Gernika they has a good shops , one cinema because is very small town,  a interesting museum and a beautifull park of trees . Gernika is very famous because they has  Gernika trees and because is the symbol of Basque Country. My favorite place is the park of trees , I like because is very quiet and beautifull  , I go every tuesday . 
BY: Mª Jose


GERNIKA

I live in Gernika. It´s a big town but very nice. There are very     interestng place to see. In Gernika you can see the Museum ( the museum are very interesting place and there many things to see because there are very large), then you can see the Pablo Picassos picture ( this picture represent the bombing of Gernika) too!. Finally you can see the tree of Gernika (this tree are very important because in the bombing many people cover there to no die.

I inventided to you to visited this place, there very nice.
BY: Alejandra

Im Zuriñe and I live in Gernika in Aita Luiz Villasante street vijain the new hospital and the nwe park .In Gernika you can visite a lot of places  but the momst interesting places are this  the Tree of Gernika , the 3 Museums and more things .But my favoutite place of gernika is Parque Europa .Is a incredible place because is covered with grass and they are a lot of duks and small animals like :frogs,fishes ...The people do a lot of exersies in Parque Europa like: run ,play football,Normaly people play games with the ball.But they need to be carfuly because the ball can fall into the water.😢😢😐
Resultado de imagen de gernika parque europa🌏🌏
BY: Zuriñe
🌏

    Arratzu 

I live in Arratzu, Basque Country. Its a small town next to Gernika. In Arratzu there is a place that the name is Arrola that is very interesting and you can go there in a train, and  it isn't more interensting places. My favorite place is in Loiola that is a neighborhood of Arratzu. I like it because there is a park an the only bar in Arratzu and because all childrens of Arratzu go there an we have a stand and we have a lot of games. People can go to the Roman Bridge and to the a small waterfall and they can swim there.   
Txertatutako irudia 1    The Roman Bridge Txertatutako irudia 2  The small waterfall
 
BY: Ane
 
GERNIKA

I live in Gernika, Basque Country. Its a small village but I love it. I can see and do very fantastic things there. Gernika has got nice shops, one cinema, a lot of schools and one big and fantastic fronton. I go to the cinema of Gernika two times a month because I usually go to the cinema of Bilbao. My parents usually enter to the shops when they need clothes. But my favourite place is the sports shop called Forum Sports. There are a lot of articles of sports in there and I like it because I love sports. My favourite section is the section of football. I sometimes go there to look new things but I don't buy anything. It's only to have fun in there! Gernika is a great place to live!
BY: Maialen
 
Gernika

I live in Gernika, Vizcaya in The Basque Country. Gernika is a little city but I dont take it to the account. There are many shops, a library, many restaurants, a museum and there is a cinema too. In Gernika-Lumo we speak in Basque,in  Spanish and some people, in English too, but most likely is to speak in Spanish. My house, is in Errenteria and my school is Mertzede Ikastetxea.
This town has many schools...
Gernika is a great place to live!!!!

Delii
😜
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment