Thursday 23 November 2017

DBH 2, My routine

My routine

My name is Ekain, and I am 13 years old. I go to Mertzede school, where I spend about 8 hours, so it's (along with sleeping) the activity I spend the most time in. I go there 4 and a half days a week (because on Fridays we only have class in the morning). I have lots of subjects, such as geography, English, maths, physics... I think we spend too many hours at school and that we have very short break times. On Tuesdays and Thursdays after school, at 7.15 p.m., I go to Welcome English classes to improve my English. I finish the classes at 8.30 p.m., so I go home inmediatly after them.

Ekain Barandika Gomez
 
To:Ager
From:Ismene

Hi Ager,
My week is very busy.My name is Ismene Lopez.I'm 13 years old and I'm from Spain.I go to school four and a half days a week.I don't learn on friday afternoons,Saturdays and Sundays.My favourite day is Wednesday,because I have basketball traning after school and then I have orchesta.Depending on the day,I go to the library after having lunch to do some homework,when I don't have violin lessons or German lessons.I have music lessons twice a week,training twice a week,one violin lesson a week,English lessons twice a week,German lessons twice a week and on saturdays I go to choir for about two hours and a half.When I can,I chat with friends and listen to music.I usually go late to bed because I have to do all the homework after going to all the extraordinaries.
See you,
Ismene
 
MY ROUTINE


Hi:
My name is Gorka and I'm 13 years old. I live in Gernikaand I go to Mertzede school. I go to school four days and a half per week. We usually have three lessons, then we have the break-time, after, we  have other two lessons, we have lunch and finally we have two other lessons. In fridays we only stay in school until 13:30. 
My favourite school day is Thursday because we have ICT and PE. I also like it because at 19:00 I have a football trainning session. I like playing videogames but i can only enjoy them on the weekends.
BY: Gorka
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment