Monday 27 November 2017

DBH 2, My friend

To:Yohana
From:Nicoleta

Hi Yohana:
My name is Nicoleta Vrancean.I'm 13 years old and I'm from R.Moldavia but I live in Gernika-Lumo(Spain,Bilbao).I go to school 4 and a half days a week.We learn from 8.30a.m to 4:30p.m.I don't learn on Friday afternoons,Saturdays and Sundays.My favorite day is Friday because we only study until 13:30 and then we can go home and at the afternoon go out with my friends.I don't like Wednesdays sincerely I don't know why.It's like the feeling that I don't like(I hate)that day.My week it's usualy busy but I like it like this.What about you?
Please write me soon.
Hi Billy,
I'm your new e-pal and here's some information about me and my life. 
My name is Elene. I'm 12 years old and I'm from the Basque country.  I go to school  four and a half days a week. I don't learn on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays. My favourite day is Fridays because we only have until 1:30. At 1:30 we go to eat lunch and we don't go back to school. After lunch I usually do my homework or watch TV, unless I'm very tired. I always go to bed  at 11:15.
 Write me soon,
Elene

My Rutines
Hi my name is Emil.Im 13 years old and Im from Romania.My school days are from Monday to Friday.My favorite day Is Friday because we finish the clases at 13:00.I have many hobies:play footbal,play videogames,play basketball...
BY: Emil
My name is Joane Lopez Sanchez, but i have a second name Milene. I'm from the Basque country and my parents are from Ecuador. I go to school five days of the week, but in fridays i go out at half past one.My favourite day is friday, becuase in the afternoons I dont have classes and because I can meet with my friends. I dont learn on Saturdays and Sundays. In the evenings i do my homework and the I have a shower. Then I put the food to my cat and then I have dinner. Finally I brush my teeth and i go to bed.
 BY: Joane
My name is Anne I`m 13 years old, and I`m from the Basque Country.I go to school four and a half days a week.I dont lern on Saturdays and Sundays. My favourite day is friday, because at the afternoon we dont have school and the other day is Saturday. On Friday Saturday and Sunday I go to bed late because I`m watching the TV.
BY: Anne
  Hi Aitor,
My name is Irati and I´m 13 years old. I live in Gernika-Lumo. I go to school four and a half days a week. The classes start at 8.30 in the morning and finish at 4.30 in the afternoon, but Fridays are shorter, we finish at 1.30. I´m really busy during the week. On Mondays I have art from 5 o´clock to 6.30. After art I have a violin lesson and then I go to choir. Mondays are long but I like doing those extracurricular classes. On Tuesdays I don´t have any of those classes, in the afternoon I study and I practise the violin. On Wednesday afternoons, I have a band rehearsal of an hour and a half, but sometimes I don´t go because I have many examns and I need time to study. On Thursdays, I have a orchest rehearsal from 7 o´clock to 9 o´clock. On the last "busy" day, on Friday, I have another band rehearsal. I love doing these extracurricular activities because they make my day more active and happier, but I sometimes get very tired. I usually go to bed at 11.00 or later. I would like to go earlier to sleep but during the week I haven´t got much time to do everything and I don´t sleep much.
What about you?
BY: Irati


Hi Mouse:
I'm your new e-pal and here's some information about me and my life. 
My name is Aritz. I'm 12 years old and I live in  the Basque country.  I go to school five days a week.  My favourite day is Monday because we only have 2 hard lessons. After lunch I usually play or watch TV, unless I'm very tired. I always go to bed  at 00:00
 Write me soon,
Aritz
To:Ager
From:Ismene

Hi Ager,
My week is very busy.My name is Ismene Lopez.I'm 13 years old and I'm from Spain.I go to school four and a half days a week.I don't learn on friday afternoons,Saturdays and Sundays.My favourite day is Wednesday,because I have basketball traning after school and then I have orchesta.Depending on the day,I go to the library after having lunch to do some homework,when I don't have violin lessons or German lessons.I have music lessons twice a week,training twice a week,one violin lesson a week,English lessons twice a week,German lessons twice a week and on saturdays I go to choir for about two hours and a half.When I can,I chat with friends and listen to music.I usually go late to bed because I have to do all the homework after going to all the extraordinaries.
See you,
Ismene
 
MY ROUTINE


Hi:
My name is Gorka and I'm 13 years old. I live in Gernikaand I go to Mertzede school. I go to school four days and a half per week. We usually have three lessons, then we have the break-time, after, we  have other two lessons, we have lunch and finally we have two other lessons. In fridays we only stay in school until 13:30. 
My favourite school day is Thursday because we have ICT and PE. I also like it because at 19:00 I have a football trainning session. I like playing videogames but i can only enjoy them on the weekends.
BY: Gorka
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment