Wednesday 25 May 2016

DBH 3, My favourite fashion item

My favourites
           I´ve got four favourite fashion items that I wear a lot.
           About a month ago my mom bought me a romper. It is very simple, short and black. I really like it because I think that it is a very practical fashion item, however I haven´t had the chance to wear it much because of te fact that is a short romper but I´m sure that I will wear it a lot in summer. I also think that shirts are very practical and that they are always trendy even though the paterns that are in always change. Another of my favourite fashion items are shoes. I think that shoes are really important. Choosing great shoes can make your look different. Even though I really like these fashion items, my favourite item of all time are jeans. I really think that everyone should have at least a pair of jeans. I couldn´t live without my jeans, they are so comfortable and trendy.
BY: Paula Aldana


MY FAVOURITES

I am going to talk about my four favourite fashion items that I use very often. They are a jacket, a pair of leggings, a blouse and platform shoes. 

The item that I first bought were the black leggings. I bought them last year. I think they are casual and perfect to go to school or to hang out. Later, I bought the big black platform shoes. I love them! The reason to buy them was that they are very comfortable and they make you look taller, which is an important point. I like combining both the leggings and the shoes because they give a young and modern look.

In April of this year, I went with my friends shopping. While we were in a store, I saw the beautiful green jacket. I couldn't resist and I paid for it. I use it at least twice a week because it's very light and easy to combine with everything. The same day, I bought the white blouse. The thing that I most like of it it's that it doesn't have shoulders. Therefore, it's called an "Off-shoulder blouse". It's perfect for a sunny day. Both the jacket and the blouse are trendy and very fashionable in this season.

I love wearing these four items and I don't know what I would do without them.


By: Maria Amezaga

  My Favourites

              I always use the same style of clothes. I don´t mind the fashion - jeans, sneakers or boots, a T-shirt and a sweatshirt.

             A week ago , I bought a leather brown jacket. I have a littel bit small but I like it so I wear . My tight blue jeans, I love thouse jeans. You can wear them to the school or to a party with a fashionable white blouse. I like my shoes because I´am comfortable with them, but, I don´t like to much. I have a lot of T-shirt and sweatshirts. I like my warm, short pyjama because, you can use them on winter or in summer. When I´m at home I use them all day without using a blanket.

             I enjoy wearing my clothes so they never move from my cupboard. I can´t imagine living without the clothes that I have. I don´t like going buying clothes so I don´t change to much my clothes only when I have to buy new ones.
BY: Ane Martín


No comments:

Post a Comment