Monday 9 May 2016

DBH 1, My plans for the summer

Hi Jodie:
  Im really excited because my parents told me that this summer were going to the United States of America, the U.S.A more exactly were going to New York. Me, my parents and my brother were going to have a great time. Were going to Manhattan and to the Liberty Statue. I think that im going to take lots of photos. And im going to upload them to my social networks. Im really happy. I cant wait any more.

BYE, JODIE.

BY: Gotzon Asolo

My Summer Holidays

My next summer holidays they are going to be in Barcelona (Cataluña).We are going my brother ,my mum ,my dad  and me.We are going to go on the  two  of August and we are coming the in two weeks.Firstly we are going to visit some museums and the Sagrada familia house.Then we are going to have a tour in the Camp Nou and see a match there.Barcelona is a coastal city so we are going to go many times to the beach.We are also going to do many activities like going to a zoo or an acuatic park.Im very excited to visit Barcelona!

BY: Hamdi Abdelhadi

 Hi:Cristina.

   I'm really excited about my visit to Romenia.we're arriving early on 8nd June.My family and l have many plans for today .Eu and my  family go to the museum animals .la 14.00, leaving year Spania .Si park rates  go year to stay a bit  after l.The next  morning we go year to year  Bilbao shopping                .Si then a  went to  a piza. Part of it is in the Romenia and part of it is in spania. Khat  are   you going to go to  Italy Cristina.
BY: Cristina Vizuroiu

I am going to visit Paris. Am going arrivin early 2nd July. In paris am going to visit the eiffel tower and the louvre museom. I am going to with 4x socks, 4x T-shirt, some jeans, 3x sweater and some normal shoes. In Paris I also going to see the president of French and the futboll player Karim Benzema. I am going to tell Benzema If he can give me some tickets for the French vs Germany.

What are going to do in this holiday?                       
BY: Andrei Popovici

I will go on vacation to Valencia and I will go on July 16 and we will go especially because we have family there. I'll go with my family: my mother, my brother, my grandparents and my aunts. Let's go visit museums, parks, restaurants. In addition we will wear boots, short camietas, also swimwear shorts if going to the beach. I hope that we spend one summer pretty good.
BY: Joana Martínez

Hi marta
in my holidays i go to romania to visit my grandparents i go ,on 3 juni im going to visit museum bech and i go play with my friends i, i go to buy new clothes and a football ball
i going to do many phootos .
in see you.
BY: Dacian Pop

i'm really excited about  going to thailand. We are going to thailandon the 21nd of April. My famili and i are planin what to do there.The frist day we are going to visit a museum. I don't like museums but after the museum we are going to eat to a very delicious restaurant.the we go to an enormous beach with my family. finaly we are goin to go to park to have a picnik.
BY: Iñigo Eiguren

SUMMER PLANS


  1. I'm going to Benidorm with my litle cousin Enaitz.
  2. I will came to Gernika in the Partys.
  3. Then i will go again to  benidorm but with my parents and my sister.in Benidorm you can visit the terra mitica park aand aqualandia to you have got the bigest waterfall of europe.Yuo can also visit the bigest hotel of europ to it's name is balli. the algar falls,cuevas de canelobr3e mundomar terra natura aqua natura and the island of benidorm benidorm is my favourite place because you have a lot of things to do every day
BY : Jon Ander Rafael

  Dear Joane:

How are you? This summer would be amazing. Why? Because I am going to London.There I would visit a lot of places.


I would come in the 10th of July,I would be there for your birthday party.

Isin´t amazing?

There  are a lot of places to visit in London,for example the Big Beng.I am very excited of going to London.Well I have to go bye and write me soon

BY: Maria Basterretxea

Hi,Hamdi
I´m really exitedabout my summer holidays.meand my family were goig to france for two weeks,were going to my uncle´s house.When we finishmy uncle is going to come to Gernika.We going to go to bilbao,to the Gugenhaim museum and then we going to see Athletic Bilbao´s match.
What are you planning to do in the summer?
BY : Constantin Cocuz

hi marta! 
  this summer i am going to go to tenerife island. we are going to arrive on the 15th of august and we are going to come back on the 29. On the first day we are going to be on the beach or the pool and then we are going to visit Teide. I don`t know when but we are going to go to Loro Park an se all the animals an their shows. My favouryte show is the one of the Birds that they go around you and they eat from your hand. Then we are going to the hotel to relax. 

What are the plans for your summer.
BY: Mikel Pinedo

I´m going to visit to France. We are going on 12th July, we have grat plans. We're going to the famouse museo del Louvre. After dat, at 16:00 we're going to Disney Land, with my little brothers, is a very funny park, there are many activities to do with you're parents or not. After dat we are going to eat the dinne in a restaurant, I love the meat. 

What are you planning to do in this summer?

BY: Nadia Es Sayeh

Hi Jony:


I have been in Paris,France.I arrive there at 15 of July.I went with my parents.At the morning we breakfast a croasan.Then we were visiting the Eifel touwer.Then we were visiting a museum.Then we were playing in a park.There I meet a friend Called Anthony.
Txertatutako irudia 1
BY: Georgian Stancu

Im realyy excited above my visit to Rumania,were goig very early,i dont going to go to vissit museu, i going to go to visit a parks of rumania,were going cycling to, y musnt forget to put on the malet my clothes of cycling.
BY: Cosmin Zatanga


My holiday
In my holiday I go to to Alicante with some of mi class there whe go to stay with other people of mertzede schools there everyday whe goin to go to a swiminpool to the beach too.
when i came from there im goin to stay in gernika with my father and with my mother i go to tiedra one town of Castilla y Leon Spain there I go to participate in the football cup lust summer we wong the cup and I scored 10 goals and they gave me the best player trophy and I go to participate in the peñas competition too 
BY: Ander Betanzos

the sumer holiday
in my sumer holiday  im going to rumania in im going to visit my famili in rumanian i go to go to the rumanian beach is fantastic  i go to went whit my mother father and my sisters in rumania i have got a beaiful dog i go to play with him  and i going in agust because they desenterrar my granthpather in tha mes and we are going to be their in rumania i go to ride a horse that is of my grandmother 
                                     buy buy.
BY: Beniamin Bram

my plans in summer is visit my grandparents and my friends will enjoy but hopefully not dizzy me along the way first thing you are when I get to Romania is to visit my grandparents and then my friends I hope I'll pass great and that I will not get into trouble
BY: Ion Stanca

I,m very sorprise because im going to Australia.
We are going on the 9 of agust .Im ging with my family.
The first day in the morning we are going to sydney to visit it.
In the evening we are going to galeria del arte.
We are going to go to the beach so i musnt forget special clothes like:
a hat ,swimsuit,sandals...
 Im going to do diferent activities and im going to  be with 
my family i really want to be with them
BY: Xiomara Guarrochena

 SUMMER PLANS!
In this summer I´m going to a football camp in Barcelona with my friend Ander.
   There will be the first coach of the first team of FC Barcelona. I´m going the 10thof the August. In the morning we going to have a training of 3 hours,then wu going to lunch and at night we going to visit Sagrada Familia and finally we going to go to the hotel.
         I am going to pack a towel,greaves,football boots,socks and T-Shirts.
 In the last day we going to Parque Guell.
BY: Ionut Carausu

Hi Maddi!
I am very exciting about my summer holiday. I am going to Alicante 9 days with my class friends: Ander, Ciprian and Constantin. We going to meet with us friends of Loiu and we going to do new friends. On Alicante we are going to a swimmyng pool and to Teramitica Then, I am going to London with my mum ,with Udane I friend my and with Udane´s mum. Then I´am going to come to Gernika because they are Gernika patys. Is going to be a perfect summer!!!
BY: Joane Ibarretxe



1 comment: