Monday 23 May 2016

DBH 1, Emails

Dear, Daniel: 

                                                                                      How are you?

It's only the first day at my new school and I've already got a friend. 
His name is Hamdi and he's from Sahara.
 Hamdi is 12 years old, and he's in Year 7, in my class. 
He's tall and thin. He's got curly black hair and brown eyes. 
He's very clever, funny and athletic. He love football and basketball.
He is kind friend. 

By for now.

Iker Romero Branco.           

 Hi Jimmy

 Are you okay? Are you feeling good?

I been worried about moving to Barcelona cause, I thought that I wasnt going to have any friend but I found a boy called Sergio. Its 14 and he has brown hair and green eyes. He is very kind and funny and I think that its my frien because we have got the same hobbies. And its the most friendly boy I found in Barcelona. I'll invite him to Gernika soon.

 Bye. Gotzon

Hi Hamdi:

Yesterday i was on the skate park with my bike and i meet a new friend his name is Unai his 12 years old hes not very tall.
hes realy cleber and his very good doing jumps with the bmx
bye Hamdi

Dear Maitena:


She is Lekeitio and she is feften years. She's pretty, eyes are a little small, has the mouth a little wider and a little flattened nose her hair is long and wavy, her hair color is light brown and the color of her eyes are very light brown . She is a good person with all that can help, does not like to mess with her or with her friends when they have reasons
Joana

A new friend

Dear, Mike 

I was really exciting about moving to Amorebieta and changing high school.I think everything will be fine.Is the first week at my new high school.His name is Chiara and is from Amorebieta.Chiara is 13 years old.She´s got straight blonde hair and blue eyes.She loves science and geography.She´s also very kind and funny person.

bye.
Maitena

Hi David,
When I came to Athlone I made a lot of friends. But there is one that stands more. He´s name is Jhon and he is 14 years old. He live´s next to the my house, and we go together to the school. He´s got short hair and brown colored. He´s not very high, but he´s thin. He loves football and Science. When we finish the school we always go to play football. 
Came to Athlone to visit us.
Bye for now. Asier

My best friend Mikel is so kind is lovely because he likes everithyng i do.
He has got 12 years he likes animals he has got a cat and 8 dogs.
He lives in Arrazua  city near Bilbao.
He got curly black hair and he is thin and quite low.
He practice in the swimmingpool one hour a day.
He also touch the piano the tricitisa and the accordion to.
Jon Ander

dear  gabriel
 
haw are you
 i was warried about moving but now i think everything
 will be fine it only the first week at my new 
  clothes and i ve already got a friend his neme is jastin
 and he  ffrom madrid jastin is 13 years old and he in year 9
 with me he really clever he loves parkour and sport
   he also very fanny
Georgian

To:Ander
     From:Ciprian
     Subjet:New Friend

      Dear Ander:
 
    How are you?

This week a new boy come to my clas his name is Iker.
Iker is from Madrid.Iker is 12 years old.Hes´s tall and thin and he´s got black hair and green eyes.He love sports like football and basketball.He is very funny.

Dear Diego

 How are you?
  
 I am having a great time here . I do a lot of new friends here my best friend is Ibon he has got blue eyes curly dark hear he is tall and thing he also is very clever he loves football maths lengu english and other silly subjects .
 He play in the beast team of gernika he scored 20 goals we won the league and we won two cups too he get the best player in the cups .
  Bye for now.Ander

Hi,Asier
How are you?
I miss te school the town and my friends but I think I will have a great time here.Is the second week and I already have lots of friends.My favourite friend is David.Is 13 years old nd e bon hre in Barcelona.Hes tall and thin and has got brown eyes and black hair.He like playing football and he is a great student in everithing.He is funny and kind.He helps all people with their doubts . If you can hear next summer you will like Barcelona.

Bye,for now Hamdi

Hi mathew, 
How are you? 
i was really worried about moving to Hollywood and the new school. But now i am very good this school is fantastic but the worst thing is that we have a uniform. I only stay one week but all of my classmatess are my friends. MY best friend is Joe and he is 13 is in my class. Hes very clever and it has god good looking. He loves maths  and  pe. If you want to visit me you can come on holliday and you are going to meet him. You are going to like him. 

bye for now. 
Mikel

Dear Steve,                        

          How are you?

Last week, I was moving to Madrid and I was worried about the school because I don`t have any friend. Now, I think that all is fine.Tomorrow, is my first day at my new school and I've already got a friend. His name is Alex and It has got 13 years old. He is very tall. He has got currly black hair. He love sports and science. If this summer you visit me, in Madrid, I will Invite Alex to my house.

See you then Andrei

Hi Xiomara!

I meet a new friend!

A week ago I moved to a new city, the city is called Bilbao. A week ago I started high school, and now I meet a new friend named Raul.
Raul is 13 years old, is tall, black hair and brown eyes ... She loves music and rap. It's nice friend and is funny. He is from China, also it came to Bilbao to stay a year or so with his father. Her favorite subject is music and English. 
Nadia

Dream Tim:
i'm in aq campament of madrid.here is all green and there are a lot of tres and animals.The other dai we se a pacific beard.in these campament there is a school were all mornings we go to learn how do the plants live.It is very boring but the best is that then you go to a swiming pool and you can play with balls there. I do a friend colled Mike  of 13 years it's very funny. It's good at mats and at sports. He sais me that lives in Gernika too and in think that we can play all togerto to football or basketball. nYou will like him.
Iñigo

 My best friend is Hamdi, do you want to know how he is?
         Hamdi is from Sahara but he move to Spain seven years ago,is a clever boy and he always tell jokes and make me laugh.He have got thirteen years old and he has three sisters and one brother. Hamdi is always happy and he is ready to help you for anything.
Ionut

Dear Maria,

How are you?

A week ago, i change my school i went to another school.
And I do a lot of friends. My best friend name is Sara
Sara is from the USA,but now lives in Australia.
She is 13 years old and he does 14 years old in the 15th of december.
She have got blond hair and green eyes.I like it a lot her eyes.
She is very clever,she likes styding,and it also is very funny,because 
it tall me a lot of jokes and i have a really good time with her.
Xiomara

hello
My new friend is Ion we are in dbh1 his got black hair,is a good athletic ,he loves music and sport he has 13 years old is very funny, is from romania,doesnt like 
scienc,and maths, he has alwais plans to play a new game,he likes eating 
hamburgers,and kebab, doesnt like eating vegtables and pure,we like going to places,he is very strong,i wat to come to my home one day. 
DAcian

To rober:
Subject:a newfriend

I was very worried about moving to Paris and changing school.
Now, I thing that everything is fine.its onli the firts month and I have one friend.
Its tall and thin.Its also clever,its so good in maths and in english.
My friend have 12 years old like my.In this summer I am going with them to Gernika-Lumo.I will invite Rober to my house some days. You´ll like him too.
Alain

beni
It is a very nice guy and I like him can do many things.
It is good at soccer and loves neymar.
Beni is in my class and sometimes when I'm wrong he always helps me, is 13 and is quite ready and Romania. It is quite brave and always ready to alludar people
Ion

Hi Nicu



i was already moving to rumania and i change of scoll.. My first day at scholls it wasnt sou bat, I also do a friend called Paul,Its have got 12 years old, he is very tall he got black hair and green eyes.Its very atlethic, he  like  doinng sport, ILL will invite Paul to my houese, You will like too.


to Nicu
Cosmin

dear marta,
how are you?
i was worried about moving to new york and chainging the school but now i am happy becase i have do it a new friend his name is alex he is from rumania like mi .Alex hes 13 years old and is in my class he is tall and a littel bit thin he has got straight hair blu eyes he love sport and he is very funy and clerver in sumer i will visit gernika and i wiil invite in my house.
Beni

Dear  Xiomara:

How are you? I am having a  great time with my friend Olatz,she is amazing,she is13 years old,she is funny and clever,she loves maths,but she hates music.She is tall and thin,she has very good looking.This summer she is coming with me to Mundaka,she is very excited because she wants to meet you...So we will have to see this summer no? 

     Bye for now Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment