Monday 9 May 2016

DBH 2, My favourite moment

 SHAVING TIME
 My favourite photo is a photo of me shaving on the bathroom.

Thath's me with seven years on the bathroom shaving with my fathers shaving blade (with out the blade of course).I was very excited when I dothat because i fell like an elegant adult.I am wearing a yellow t-shirt and blue and yellow striped trousers standing up in a vide because I wasn´t tall enough .

I like this photo because it produces laughs all ways that I see it.
BY : Aitor Jaurei











that's my favorite photo that is grabbing the bike wheelie
that's me in the center of gernika doing wheelies on the bike and that picture is my favorite photo because it's asked my mother made me and liked me because just left and that's why I and I want to have memories of it because that day and had a great time

                                       l like this photos because it produces
Txertatutako irudia 2BY: Nahuel Guallama
 MY BEST FRIEND FEIRWEL


My favorite photo is a photo of my and my friends.That day was my best friend aparaguay,andd we did surprise party,my friends grup and my.we made the party in a one choko.and then we gave gifts, and then we went to a parck.And when we were saying goodbye whe made a photo hugin.
BY: Benda Mohamed

HAVING FUN WITH MY FRIENDS

 My favourite photo is a photograph of me and my friends dancing in a competition in the Euskalduna, in Bilbao. As you can see we are having a really nice time together.

That's me on the centre-front of the stage and the people around me are my friends. As you can see, we are having a lot fun performing on stage because dancing is something that we love to do. We are wearing black shorts with a black top, and a white suit. We are dressed like this because we are supposed to be astronauts (you can se the NASA helmets on the floor), that have arrived to an unusual planet. You can observe that we look very excited, but one thing that many people don't notice, is the fact that it can get very hot on stage, due to the heat that the lights produce, Therefore, even though we look excited and and having fun we are actually sweating and in a lot of heat!

I really like this photo, because it reflects the bonding relationship that we have with each other, as we enjoy a memory together, that I truly believe, will last forever. Also, this kind of events don't usually occur very often, so when they do, it reminds of good memories, which is also a good reason why I like this photograph.

  This is us Txertatutako irudia 1
BY: Sara Iturriarte

👌💯THE MEDIEVAL FAIR👌💯 
My favourite photo is a photo of me vand some friensd in my fith birthday party.Thats on the playground for children(chikipark).I'm opening some presents and I am so excited.I'm wearing a long golden white dress.One of my friends that is called Larisa is sitting next to me and I'm oneninf her beautiful present i'ts a realy prety pink little  kitten. (LOVELY)💓❤💗
BY: Wyllrhana Menezes

HAVING FUN WITH MY COUSIN

My favourite photo is a photo of me and my cousin Jone at the river. 

Last summer I went with my family to the village of my grandmum. My cousin goes to with her dad and one day, we went to row with the canoes. Jone and me we get a canoe and we go rowing for the river. We get several times stack between the branches but we obtain to get out of the branches. 

In the photo we are on the river rowing and we are my cousin and me. The photo extract my sister at the other canoe. I love looking at this photo, because that they it was brillant and exciting. 
BY: Alaia Ituño

Txertatutako irudia 2HAVING FUN IN THE MOUNTAIN
One of my favourite fotos is this one that I am with my father and a friend in a mountain ride

This I am me,I wear a red shirt and  black shorts althoug you dont see them.All the years I take a backpack that contains water that you can drink while you are walking.I am two-three yaers going to this mountain ride that is located in Mendata.
My father is a little bit in front of me so he doesnt appear in the foto,he can spend a lot of time walking.
I like this foto because I like walking in mountain rides with friends or with my father.
BY: Iker Musatadi

Txertatutako irudia 1Mi seven´th birthay.                                                           
My favourite photo  is this photo that i apear with my friends  a few years ago .I am wearing a dress and i am with the brown short hair.I was waiting in the car park for going to a restaurant to celebrate my birthay ,and then we go to a very big park from Bilbo. that i enlloyed alot. It was an amazing thay i never forget it ,thats wi a love it.
BY: Tina Moreanu

HAVING A GOOD DAY AT THE EMPIRE

It was the day after Christmas I was really exited because I was going to the Starcon in Bilbao.

I was with a friend of my parents that worked there ,David, for me the entrance was FREE.the Starcon was enormous and it was full of Star Wars things like spacehips really small figures.Everythig was awesome ,but when I thougth that nothing could be better I was the enormous throne of the Emperore Palpatine I asked if I could sit on it, and I could ; these is the result.
BY: Paul García

HAVING WATER FUN WITH MY COUSIN

My favorite photo  is a photo of me and my cousin Ane  going down a water slide in the aqua park on Gran Canarias this Easter holidays.
Like you can see , we are going down a very big slide in middle of other different slides.We are with a bikini because it was a realy hot and sunny day and also because we were going to get wet.We are sitting down on an enormous donuts that it's usually for 5 people but like we went  early in the morning there wasn't anyone else in this attraction. My uncle is taking the photo and my ant is taking the sun .
I always go to the water park whenever I go on vacation and I always have a great time there but this time it was different because we went down from ALL the slides.This is my favorite place on the world and that makes this photo to be my favorite one.
C:\Users\ETXEA\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\IMG-20160328-WA0028.jpg BY: Naroa Artetxe

 HAVING FUN WITH MY FRIENDS

    My favourite photo is a photo with one of my best friend in Bilbao in the supermarket.
     
   That´s me in the supermarket with Benda one of my best friend.We went on 5th of dicember of 2015 Benda,Tutu (Benda´s sister) and me.I´m wearing a black and short boots,a blue and long shirt with a few pinecomes and black long jeans and waist I wear a long black jacket with a few flowers.Benda is wearing long and blue jeans,white shirt with black stripes,flower shoes and a long jacket jean and matching brown bag.Tutu is not in the photo because it was testing some jeans in the dessing room.

    We don¨t usually go to the shop centre with Benda so I would pass that day very well and we will return to repeat but much better.
Txertatutako irudia 1BY: Mihaela Iosif

 HAVING FUN WITH MY FRIENDS
My favourite photo is a photo with me and my friend Mikel at Gernika street.


That`s me the one that´s on our left side.I´m wearin grey trousers and a blac jaket maded from my sister`s shop! Mikel is on my right and he`s wearing, blac trousers, an orange sweeter and an grey jaket.we are boath posing toghether like very good friends.

We usually go for Gernika street`s all the weekends, and we usually go to the seets shop to buy some sweet, MMM...jamy jamy😜! But this photo is my favourite one because we were taken it the day of my bithday so he can up load it on an social web. I love it!!!
BY: Lander Rodríguez


 HAVING FUN WITH MY FRIEND 

My favourite photo is a photo of me and my friend Sara at the Laga beach.In the beach we are swimming and playing.We had a bikini dress.I like the photo because I pass a very good day on the beach.
BY: Barbara Vieira



1 comment: