Friday 2 October 2015

My favourite Meal, DBH 1


  Family meal
My favourite meal is my mum pizza.I eat one time at month with my my family in my home.My mumprepares a big pizza to eat me,my father and my mum.After we eat pizza,we eat some nachos with cheese.For dessert we have an delicious chocolate ice cream ,that prepares my father.
Everithing is deicious!
BY : Ionut Carausu

myfavorite dinner:
My favorite dinner is at friday night at home.my mother prepares a delicius pizza or other times a delicius hamburger. Sometimes we call to ask for a pizza.We usualy et piza or hamburger or other thing on family. If its an especial day we et a delicius fish or a chicen an we see a film on the tv.
BY: Iñigo Eiguren

My favourite meal

I love sunday meals,that  is the reason why its my favourite meal.We entrust chinese food,some of the things that we entrust are:Chinese rice,chinese salad...One of the reasons that I love  the Sunday meals is because the family gets together and we have a great time together.And I enjoy and I love it a lot because is nothing better than a good family.And one of the things that is better,that that is becaming a tradicion.
BY: Maria Basterrechea

NEW YEAR DINNER

My favourite meal is new years dinner.In new year all the family comes to our house and we have a big family dinner.

Every year we do votations to now what we are going to have.This year we have chiken with chips and sausages with tomato sauce.For dessert we have chocolate cake and strawberry ice cream.DELICIUS!
BY: Hamdi Abdelhadi

My favourite dinner its saturday at home.MY Mother and sisters they  

prepare meal for all the family.There is all type of foods chicen meatbals….
my sisters she like meatalls and Spaghetti, but mi i like the chicken and

the spaghetti.The favourte part of the meal is the dessert to eat, because

we eat an cake , that was delicious.

BY: Cosmin Zatanga
  SATURDAY DINNER

What is my favourite meal? It´s saturday dinner at home . 
My mother prepars a big mealand all the family eats together.

There is meat with rice and chicken with potatoes ,but sometimes my mother prepares fish.My sister like´s fish but i don´t like fish to much
BY: Daniel Mendoza
My favourite meal is Sunday's breackfast.We eat my father,my mother,my sister and me.We eat at home, because my father do a delicious breackfast of toast
with nutela and sometimes butter with strawberries oranges or grapes jam,milk and oranges juice.
BY: Constantin Cocuz

 My favourite meal

My favourite meal is friday dinner. In friday dinner  we go to the Twente restaurant and we just eat a salad,chips and some chicken.
All the family come whit me, the think i like the most is that all the family is together.
The best think that we eat is the salad, it has got chicken,nuts,pink sauce,tomato,onion and lettuce.

BY: Jon Ander Rafael
 SATURDAY  DINNER

My favourite meal is the Saturday dinner. Ilike it because is a meal that we are all the family. The dinner is in the family´s house. The dinner normaly we prepare among all. In  the dinner we are all the family except the grandparent´s. We dinner prawn´s, gulas, cold meat,fish... All is delicius 
BY: Asier Martín

Christmas lunch


Whats my favourite meal? Its Christmas lunch.My mother and my ant prepare a big meal and everyone in the family including my grandparents eat together. We eat a enormous variety of food and its all delicious. There is:Salad, rice, meat... I like all the food there is on the table except prawns. But the dessert its my favourite part of the meal, because there is cake, ice crem and chocolate. I love this meal!    
BY: Gotzon Asolo

   my dinner

What is my favorite meal? i have a dinner with my parent my we have chicken,potatos and salad, my favorite meal is the chicken,my mums meal is the salad, my fathers are the potatos, my favorite parts is the dessert we have fruit,choclate and ice cream.
BY: Dacian Pop
What is my favourite meal? It's Friday dinner at home.
My mother prepares a big meal and everyone in my family eats together.
There is salad, chicken with potatoes chips and meat. My brother Walid likes meat but I like chicken. There are always different types of vegetables and there is also a big salad.
The salad hasen't got a onions! I think onions are disgusting!
My favourite part of the meal is dessert. We have cake, fruit,salad, and yogur.
Everything is DELICIOUS!
BY: Nadia Es Sayeh
My favorite diner is in crismas ,is the crismas  diner.in crismas my mother praper : chicken whit chips,salad of potatos,tomatos ,and mayonesa and meatballs . my favorite are meatballs.In the meat come all the famyli in  my house and that is my favorite diner.
BY: Beniamin Bram
 

MY FAVOURITE MEAL


My favorite meal is the friday dinner.We eat a pizza 4 cheeses. I eat whit my dad my mum and my brother. My brother eats 2pices my mum other 2 and my dad other 2 some times hey eat more . Me I don´t eat it because I cant but is delicious!!!

My I eat a saled I liked a lot but y didn´t put any onions I hate them. I love all my dinners but my favorite is the friday dinner.
BY: Joane Ibarretxe

SUNDAY DINNER

My fauvorite meal is sunday dinner on my sister home. My sister prepare a lot of meal like chiken whit chips or spaghetti then everyone in my family eats together. there are always different types os vegetables and there is also big  salad

BY: Estefania Velazquez

 
My favourite dinner  


My favorite dinner is on saturday whe do the dinner at home my mother prepares a big dinner for my family there is rice , egg whit potatoes and sausages ther is  fish becase my mother like fish and some meatbols too my favourite par of the meal is the dessert . whe have ice cream i love de ice cream everything is delicius
BY: Ander Betanzos

 FRIDAY    DINNER

               MY FAVORITE DINNER ITS FRIDAY DINNERAT HOME MY FATHER PREPARES A BIG MEAL AND EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY EATS TOGETHER THERE IS RICE
               
               WITH TOMATOES AND EGS. MY SISTER JANIRE LIKES VEGETABLES  BUT I LIKE SPHAGUETTI MY FAVORITE  PART OF THE MEAL IS THE DESSERTS IVE GOT ICA CREAM STRAWERRIES AND CAKE 
BY: Xiomara Guarrochena
 My favorite meal, its Friday Dinner at home.
My father prepares a big meal and everyone in my family its together.
There is sausages with ketchup and eggs.
My mum likes vegetables, but I like spaghetti. My favorite par of the
meal is the dessert I got ice cream and cake
BY: Joana Martínez


Sunday Dinner

My favorite meal is in Sunday. My mother and my fother prepares spaghetti with tomato sauce, and meat balls. Then they prepare a chichen in the oven. And finally my mother only, prepare fried fish, and my father prepares a mixt salad. My brother don’t like fish so my mother mixt the fish with potatos. In dessert we eat ice cream. Everything is delicius!

BY: Andrei Popovici

On weekends we meet State family at home and enjoyed the food that I like about the food is dessert I also like the food that my mother prepares this very rich but I also like the chicken kebab is very rich and like to eat the whole family . After test meal wish to pass the fastest to repeat week.
BY: Ion Stanca
Crismas night

What is your favourite meal? My favourite meal is crismas dinner 

my grandma and my ant my mother and my uncles, prepare a big meal all of them work they make spanish omelet, chiken, meat, fish, mini hamburgers, and different tipes of salad. my favourite part is the dessert because we have, fruit salad, cake, ice cream, and some other thigs.
  
I HAVE A FANTASTIC NIGHT!!!!!
BY: Mikel Pinedo
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment