Wednesday 28 October 2015

DBH 4 Halloween

 I don`t celebrate Halloween because it does't seem interesting for me and in my village nobody celebrated it and I've never went to a Halloween-themed costume party. In my country a special autumn event is the National Festival of Theatre. The festival brings each year on the stage the best theatre plays from all around the country in ten days of complete delight for amateurs of the genre. In this festival  the people go to cinemas and theatres to see plays.
BY: Razvan

I dont celebrate halloween bweacause in my country we dont celebrate it. Is like a normal day. At the afternoon some people  costumates but usually they are little children because it saw it on TV. People eat normal food not special one
BY: Gabriel

HALLOWEEN
I don´t usually celebrate Halloween, because in my country isn´t typical to do it. I have never been in a Halloween-themed costume party and less spent it in an English-speaking country. There aren´t any typical autumn festivals in the Basque Country, so we don´t celebrate any Halloween party.
BY: Irene

I usually dont celebrate Halloween, because it isnt a very special party for me. In my country is popular, but a few people celebrate Halloween, but me usually i dont celebrate it. The october popular party of my town is Urriko azken astelehena, that day a lot of people go out. If the people celebrate Halloween they wear the costume of the ghosts pr the witch.
BY: Aitor

I've never celebrated Haloween but I celebrate the last Monday of October with my family.It's kind of interesting because there are many shops were you can buy food like cakes and sweets.Not only
that but I also go to cesta because there is always a match between the best players like Diego Beaskoetxea.Next time,I'll go and sell some tickets for the matches.I'm waiting for the next one.
BY: Mikel Andoni

I usually celebrate Halloween with my family and my friends. First I have dinner with my family and finaly I meet with my friends.
People usually go parties and have dinner with their family. And they usyally wear a costume.
BY: Mari Carmen

i dont celebrate halowwen because i dont like disguise. I dont anything special in halowen. I only out with the friends.I go to the party haloween disguise when i have 10 yers in my house. I dont go to any country to celebrate.I in my country the peolpe disguise and celebrate the haloween.the people celbrate god and they ask swuits.
BY: Sebastian

sometimes celebrate halloween and other non

if I usually dress up and go out with friends

I never been to a party and Halloween costume
BY: Tutu
 HALLOWEEN

I  celebrate  halloween  sometimes  and  sometimes not.  disfrazon  if  I  celebrate  with  friends  and  left  me. and I  have  never  been  a  party  in  special costumes.

in  my  country  there  is  nothing  special  about halloweeen  because  there  is  not  celebrated.
but  where  I  am  now  often  dress  up,  go  out  with friends ...
BY: Tutu

HALLOWEEN
 
I'm not in the habit of celebrating Halloween, because in my family it is not a holiday that has been celebrated habitually. But on this day I usually go out with muy friends. 

By: Miriam

I usually celebrate halloween with my friends. We prepared a costume party. Last year my costume was be vampire. This year I won´t disguise, because any friends disguise. I suppose that we will go to Gernika, because we have got lot of friends there. I would like to go at Seville for celebrate halloween with my seville´s friends. But this year I can´t to stay in seville. I will pass a great halloween tis year.
BY: Unai Romero




No comments:

Post a Comment