Thursday 8 October 2015

DBH 2, Blog entry

JHONANDER GOROSTIZA MUÑOZ

I visit Alicante in going in aeroplane.I visit the museum and is very beatiful place 
i like the museum.i transport in a taxi and in a train.I didn´t like the food but other food is very good.I play football and tenis with my family.I go to the Hotel to sleep because tiot and the other day i going to Guernika
NAROA´S BLOG

  Hi everyone!
  I had an excellent summer what about you?I did very exciting things but the best of all has been my holiday to Valencia.I went there with some friend and part of my family and we had a great time!We wanted to go all together on the long journey to Valencia so we rented a van.The journey was to long but it looked short for us.Our hotel was great!It had got a swimming pool and an excellent food!The first they we arrived there we were very tired so we decided to go to the beach.I didn´t like it a lot because there were jellyfish so we could not enter to the water !The second day of our holidays we went to visit the Museum of Arts and Science in Valencia.It was great!There we saw some films and did very interesting projects.The same day,Tuesday we also visited the  oceanographic.Here we saw some dolphin shows and visited some animals but suddenly it started to rain a lot so we had to go to our hotel.On Wednesday we visited some of the important monuments on Valencia at the morning and we went shopping at the afternoon.I bought a lot of things!On Thursday morning we went to an excellent aqualand and we passed there all day.It was excellent!Friday was day to came home so we did our package ,we had breakfast and came home.
OUR HOLIDAYS WERE SHORT BUT GREAT!
in summer and state in Gernika and then gone to Castellon and i v two months and i was to the Sevia.And i went to see bulls,and to the fair,
BY: Benda
I traveled to Ko tao  in Tailandia.I went in a aeroplane,In ko tao I dived all the days because is very funny.The best its the water is very clear.i dind t like some fruit
BY: Marcos
 IKER´S BLOG
Last holiday I was in Palmas De Mallorca,it was beautifull! I visit the pool and the beach,it was enormus! I was a lot of time in the pool,I usually use the car to go in holidays but to Mallorca you can´t go in car so I went in an aeroplane.There were beautifull views from there! I love hotels with buffet because you can eat anyting that you want,the things that I like there were the food,pool and the beach.I also make a friend,it was of cataluña,I normally dont´n complane for anything but there were room that at night it enters a lot of cold and you can´t sleep properlly.This was all my holidays in Mallorca!I hope you like my opinion!
Hi everyone!
Sorri ,I can not write anithing,because I was on holidais,but I am going to say you what I do there.I went to Barcelona.Ther,first, I instalated on the hotel.I was with my father while my mother was doing her things.I like the pool and the games that they wear there.When I arrived in Barcelona,on Monday,there was an excelent weather.Next we go to the zoo to saw some animals there;))).Then we took a tourist bus and we go arround Barcelona.The food it wasn`t bad,it was rarelly.I also visited the Sagrada Familia,there in Barcelona,it was AWESOME! I haven`t got  any pictures because don,t let taking photos but I have a photo take it for out. I like it a lot the trip, it was awesome ;P
BY: Lander
MIHAELA´S BLOG



       
                    In holiday i was to Romania,I stay there for one week.From Gernika to Bilbao i went by bus and from Bilbao to the aeroport by other bus,them i took the airoplain and I arrived to Bucarest,In Bucarest he was my cousen waiting for my,for my brother and for  my parent with the van.When we arrive to Turda we went to my house to let the bags.Then my brother and I we went to my uncle house to visit there...In diferent days we were to visit almost all the family.In Romania i don´t eat so much because I am fussy eater I eat a lot of  chiken  on barbecues,my family they were eating fish but I don´t like the fish so I eat chiken.It was a very good trip because every day was hot only rained onse.We were a lot of day´s to the beach withe my family and some friend´s.It was a amasing trip because I meet a lot of new frind´s and I made a BFF thet meen best friend forever.The worst day was when I had to return.My and my BFF we were crying a lt.Then when i arrived to gernika I start writing watsapp tpmy frind´s of Romania.I miss them so much.
 Wyll´s blog
HI EVERIONE!
 I didnt write anithing last week because I was in Brasil with my parents and my sister.we sailed on a JANGADA a tipe of ship and we had agreat time!!! There were two pools in the flat that we were staying , my parents, my sister, my uncle , my ant, my cousins an I we all loved the pools ;next to the pools there were yacusis .We arrived in Brasil on monday and we went to Rio De Janeiro on thursday and we took a lot of photos with te statue called: Cristo Redentor; it wasamazing!🙌🙋🙌🙋
BY FOR NOW ,
LOVE WYLLHRANA. 

A blog entry                                                                       
Hi everyone

Last summer i was visitting the great and amazing city of  New york, because my parents and i we wanted to visit the Madame tussauds museum.We flew from spain to U.S.A and then we drove to the hotel of 3 stars in New York.Next we arrive to the Madame tussaud wax museum after we got a great lunch in the hotel.We so many sculptures of famous people like the jonas brothers. we enjoy alot
BY: Tina Moreanu
MY LAST HOLIDAY       
       

My last holiday was very fun and exciting. We went to America! You won't believe how many airports I visited, I must have been on at least 10 planes! I went to the USA for about two weeks and a half. I visited many things there such as, museums, famous parks or gardens, malls and most importantly, my family. It was very hot there so we couldn't walk for a long time specially because all of the streets were extremely long, so we decided to take a private bus for most of our trip. Although, after we visited the big cities, we travelled the smaller towns by tram. We had lovely hotels with enormous swimming pools and fun activities to keep us busy all day , and that's what I liked most about the entire trip. But there was also a small detail that I diddn't quite like. An American breakfast consists of basically everything you can imagine of, so I ended up eating everything, which made me sick! Finally, we had to take 10 more planes to get home, luckily I know how to collect souvenirs so I got one at every stop! It was an amazing trip with lots of cool memories!
BY: Sara
Hi everyone! 
I didn´t write anything last week because I was on holiday with my parents and my sister. We went to Granada on car and I had a great time. We went to an apartament and it was great. In the apartament I didn´t have a swimming pool but I didn´t matter a lot because one day we went to Almuñecar´s beach. My parents, my sister and I we like the Alhambra because is it really beatiful. When we arrived the Friday the sun was shining and we went to visit the Isabel la Catolica´s chapel. We use the bus and the car to go to different places because the Alhambra is a little bet far away. On Friday, I did a henna´s tatto and it was really beatiful. The girl that she did me we was a really artist! The thing I like more was my tatto and the thing that
I didn´t like a lot was the trip that it was very long.
I recommend you to go to visit. It´s really beatiful!
😃
By: Alaia Ituño Martín.  
Hi everyone!
I didn´t write anything last week becausee I was on holiday with my parents.we go to Portugal in the my parets car.I was playing in a skateboard park three days a week,because they a amazing  be riding a skateboard.In the hotel I was they has swimming pool and any other activities more for do.Finally,we visit a couple of monuments.
      
                 Barbara Victoria
Hi!
I didn't write anything last weekend because I was on holyday with my parents.
We flyed on aeroplane to Ireland and we had a great time.There was a spa and different  activities to do in the hotel.My parents liked the spa but I prefered to do the differnt activities with my new friends and the delicious food.There was Sun but cold at the same time.Next,we went to the Giant's Causeway,I loved it.Then we went to a beautifull mountain next to the hotel.Finally,we visited the Guiness beer factory.
I had so much fun!!!
BY: Aitor
 Nahuel

in my last holiday igaed to madrid and the voyage
was amazing!
my brother was driving the travel in midright while i was
slieping in the car with my mother and my neplew.
porfin arrived in madrid, the city shone
and there were people everywhere

Sory's Blog



During the holidays I went to France in Paris for a holiday, because there are a lot of culture and history and found it a good place to go. When you arrive at the airport I went to the hotel to leave my things and go visit the city, the hotel was one of the best hotels in Paris and the only one with buffet service. The hotel was four star and was called Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, the room was large and spacious with great detail, it was amazing. After a while I went to the Louvre to see his fantastic pictures as the Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci and sculpture The Thinker, by Auguste Rodin and as I went to the most famous tower in Paris, of course this is the Eiffel Tower where I could watch the sunset and nightfall around Paris, it was wonderful.
Would visit this site many times to the end of my days.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment