Friday 2 October 2015

a new restaurant , DBH 1


The New Restaurant


In my town there is a new restaurant,. It is big and clean.The restaurant is in Gernika,.in the items on the menu, there are fish,chicken,salad,ice cream...The food is from Italia (Italy) and I like it.

BY: Ionut Carausu 

Hi Joe:

   How are you?I am sending you this e-mail because I wanted to mea (meet)t you to talk about was what about you?I don t see (haven´t seen) you in a lot of time I think that 5 years!

We can meet at the new restaurant,in the Greenfield restaurant,. It is between the market and the bank.When I have pass (passed by) i see (I saw) the menu,the menu is this:Bean soup,pasta,meat and ice cream.

We can meet over 1 o ´ clock because i have (I had) an exam before


Iwould wait you there (I will wait for you)
BY: Maria Basterrechea
 In gernika (there) is a new restaurant. It Is in lorategieta street. Tthere is lotsof food, the menu is:soup with bread and the dessert ice cream are 25$,sousages sausages with eggs 10$,fish  and dessert an apple12$
BY: Constantin Cocuz


Hello marta:
There is a new restaurant on or tow an is incredibol (in our town and it´s incredible!). On In the restaurant the chefs come to you and song sing the list of food (the menu).The food is delicius delicious there are espagheti spaghetti, fish meat ...all tipes of estrange types of strange and delicious food an delicius.
BY: IƱigo Eiguren
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment