Friday 9 January 2015

DBH 3, A week without a mobile phone

My record without a mobile phone was in a week. Those days I felt very bored because I haven't been communicated for something. On Monday they take my mobile, I was very sad but I have to accept it. In Tuesday When I have a time to be relaxed I have to do something different because I haven't got the mobile phone. On Wednesday and Thursday was the same but on Friday evening I felt different because all my friends have got the phone except me. But on Sunday I have the phone, I felt very happy. I don't liked the experience I won't try it again.

BY: Aitor Basterretxea

I think I could live without mobile phone for a week. It would be difficult to got up in the mornings. It would be very borin without speaking with friends and also it would be difficult for communicatin with my parents if I need it.
BY: Miriam Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment