Monday 19 January 2015

DBH 2, Personal Experiences

MY EXPERIENCE
At Christmas 2011, my family and some friends went to London for 4 days. Everything was OK until my parents continued touring the city without me. My bad experience started when we entered a gift shop. The things there were very pretty: they had small Big Bens, T-shirts... With all this I got distracted and I didn't noticed that my family had left! So when I got bored, I started finding them but they weren't at the shop! I was very frightened and I decided to stay still in front of the door. I had waited 10 minutes when suddenly I saw my father running towards me. At that moment I started to cry because I was vey happy to see him.
At that trip I learned that you cannot be so scatterbrained, even if a little bit of fault was of my parents!
BY: Maria Amezaga

A great experience.
I have always wanted to go surfing and this summer I did it. I went to a surf course for a week.
The first day in the course was very easy. We only worked in the sand. The second day was a little bit more difficult. The rest of the days were more difficult, but it was fine because I met many people.
Surfing was a very great experience for me.
BY: Paula Aldana
      A Great Experience

     I have always wanted to volunteer at a residence and yesterday I actully did it. I volunteered at the residence for a week and I love it.
     I worked at the residence on Mondays and Tusdays afternoon because this days are my only free afternoons. I feed the elderly and many others activities. I often help the workeds.
     working at the residence has been the best experience of my life so I recommend it to all my friends.
      BY: Ane Martín

AN EXPERIENCE IN AFRICA


I've always wanted to go to Africa this summer and I have done it. I stayed there one month and a half.

The holidays we spent in a hotel. 
There bathed elephants and I fed some lions but they were not wield.
I also holded a snake of 9 meters! I learned many things about wild animals.
My parents adopted an baby monkey.

My experience in africa it was very amazing. I recomend all my friends.

 
BY: Stefan Nita
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment