Thursday 6 February 2020

St. Valentine´s messages 2020

Dear Tom, 
I love you not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you. 
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, 
but for what you are making of me. 
I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

Hi, I wanted to tell you that only you can make me write letters, make me talk about what I feel, what I dream, what I want in life.

While others believe that I am cold only you know who I really am, that I love you and that for you I would give everything.

Love, you are the only girl for me, you make me really happy and I hope that we have nothing to spoil it, that we continue loving each other like this, with this pure, sincere and real master. Happy Valentine, my love.


 Dear Carlos,
I've been having strong feelings on you since a long time ago, and I think you should know it: I'm in love with you. 

Your eyes are as dark as a cave, but your look is as bright as the Sun, and I feel like I'm melting down every time you look at me. Sometimes, when you get angry, your stare is as cold as ice, but I love that as well. Your face is so beautiful, that it looks that DaVinci came and sculpted it. You have got such a perfect body, and every time I see you, I wish you to come and hug me.

I do not just love your physical part, but also your moral one. You are such a great person, and you are very nice to other people, even though they are not your friends. You are always trying to help others, and you are very clever. You always try to keep calm, and you never get carried away by your feelings.   

All those things drive me crazy, but I'm still too shy to tell you who I am. I hope someday you'll know. 

By: Anonymous 

Hi Peio
I want to say that from the first day I saw you I was in love but i didn't know to say yo what I feel so today is the day of the couples I want to propose you to be my boyfriend. I know that we don't know much but if the thing weren't good we can leave it. Pllease think a little of it.
Love 

Sara
 
Dear Cristi:
Since the first day I met you I couldn't believe you had those muscles, they are amazing. Your back, your arms, you should be a culturist! Then we started to meet ourselves. The way you express yourself, how you interact with the world, you are a magnificent person. I also like the high marks you get at school, I think is one of the best characteristics you've got and how much you love maths and the positivity you transmit when any teacher is speaking about them. You are perfect, an example of what a kid should be in this society.
From your secret admirer.
 
Dear Estefania,
In this San Valentine's day I would like to say you that thank you for been next to me since we meet, to make me laugh in my worst days and to be there for me every time I need someone, I wish we never stop having this connection and friendship, I hope you enjoy this valentine's day.
With love,
 
Dear Carlos,
Carlos you are one of my best friends and it's because of are always ready to help everyone and you are so sweet them.You are also funny but you know when to be more serious.I remember when my family was in a very bad condition, you helped me and my family. You are friendly with everyone so everyone is friendly with you.

Lots of love,
Bye

San Valentine's "card"
Dear Dublin:
I knew you since I have 12 years.When I saw for the first time,you lit up my look immediately.Your shiny eyes,like magnificents pearls are awesome.Then,I saw your long hair and your ears they were symmetrically perfects.Your lips were red,like the petals of the roses.About 6 months I saw that I fell in love with you.I have been waiting for this date,to tell you my feelings.I hope you don't get confused.I just want to meet you today at the cinema.I hope you accept the meeting.By the way I love you <3 :).

Hi my love

You are very beautiful and this valentines day I want to say how much I love you through this card. When I saw you for the first time, I looked at your beautiful green eyes. You have also a very long blonde hair, a very small nose and I would kiss your red lips with love. You have also two perfect hears that would hear me saying amazing things about you. Your body is like an angels one: a strong body, fast legs and hands...

So, If you want to meet me, I will give my number on this card.
Number: 98382991832
Anonymous                                                           XOXOX         
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment