Monday 10 February 2020

DBH 2, A good experience

The good experience


I volunteered in a ancient museum to be a guide, my father gave me that opportunity so i toke advantage of it. Once i was a guide i started guiding people around the museum so i learnt a lot. I worked as a guide for  2 weeks in the summer.
I learn to guide people and teach childs, i had fun for a lot of time so im happy now.
I fell very good because i now want to be a archeologist.
BY: Andrei

All the summers, I have been at holidays. I wanted to be volunteer at a videogame tournament in a hotel. I would compete with unknown childs.

I have played a lot of games and I´m very good at it. I wasn´t nervous because all the holidays played tournaments. I have been in groups of two and helped my partner to win the match. My parents always pay for this because they know that I like playing videogames. I have been called like the best player in that hotel.

Playing videogames at holidays at a hotel has been my best experience of my life so I recommend you to play.
BY: Danel
In summer my mother signed me up for a course to volunteer at the zoo. And in summer when I had to go to the zoo the first day everything went well I fed the animals and got along well. The second day was also going well until the third day I went to feed an animal and attacked me and ripped my hand. The ambulance and the police had to come.
BY: Gorka M.

I have always loved going to the zoo because I love animals ,but this year was different .I went to a zoo in with my mother in Cantabria.

I went to the zoo friday morning to spend all day on it.First we saw lots of different types of birds ,also we saw lots of insects like spiders, ants ,butterflies...We saw a very unusual animal that it was extinct 200 years ago it was a type of elephant.Last we saw mammals like wolves, lions and tigers, when we were looking at the wolves one attacked at me ,he bite my
 left hand and I went to the hospital.Luckily it wasn't a  serious problem.

It was a great experience for my life.And I learned that animals are not always good.
BY: DAvid 

A GREAT EXPERIENCE
I always wanted to go go-karting and this summer I actually go to go-karting.I was there for the whole day and I love it.

I wake up and I went to the go-karting track.I reached there at 9.00 a.m.We travelled 40km to reach to that place.When we reached there,the monitor explain us the rules and how to use the kart.It was very easy to use the kart.I started slowly but then I went faster.In one of the curves,I went very fast and one of the wheels slip and I lose the control.In that moment I was thinking to stop or not,but I never stopped...so I crashed and I hit with the wheels that were in the corner.I was very afraid and I didn't know what to do.

It was one of my best experiences in my life,but next time I will go slower when there is a curve.



                                                               LIAM
I woke up and saw my favorite characters from an anime called the Mugiwara which means Straw Hats. They are a group of pirates who wanted to make their dreams come true.

I woke up in a bed while I was checking a reindeer that was Chopper, when I got up I ran to the door running because I didn't know what was happening, I went out and then I was hit by a fence and I fell on top of Usopp, the rest of the The crew saw me and I was scared to try to hit Franky but it hurt my hand to give it because it was made of steel. Then a navy ship came and they fired a cannon ball at the thousand sunny ship, but Luffy got in like a balloon and the cannon ball bounced destroying the navy ship.

After that I got up and is sad because it was the best dream and there were classes on top so I couldn't sleep anymore. It was my best experience.
BY: MArk

Today I am going to tell you the story about my first time flying. I was more or less 7 years old and we were flying to Malaga, Spain. I was flying with my family and I was very nervous because as I have said you, It was my first time travelin on plane.

I remember it was friday and we were flying to Malaga to stay there for a week. That day we woke up at 7am because we had the plane at 10am. I also remember that night, I didn’t sleep at all for how nervous I was. When the time came, while my legs were shaking, I entered on the plane, sat down in my seat and suddenly the plane took off.

The flight lasted about 3 hours and I spent all the time listening to music and watching videos or series. When we arrived I became very happy and calm and I was only thinking of going to the beach and eating a typical Malagan dish.
On the return trip, I was much more calm and I had a better time.
BY: Lander
                                              A Great experience
I have always wanted to volunteer to do good things.A couple of months ago,I went with some classmates to volunteer at the "Eroski" supermarket to ask for food or collecting money to give it to poor people in other areas.I have learned that I don't have to be ashamed to do things that for other people is a great help and I also have learned that I don't have to complain about the food that I don't like because there are people that they don't have even that.It has been an incredible and unforgettable experience.
BY: Laura

A terrible experience
I loved riding a horse until one day I falled from one. 
As usual, I went to the riding horse center at the morning with mi mother and my cousin. The coach told me to feed the horse and take it to the track. It was all as normally, in the track there were other 4 horses making exercises.
We were giving laps all around, when suddenly my horse started to make unusual things. It didn't pay attention to what I was saying; it was doing annoying things. At a moment, it went to the center and started to jump. I was above it. I couldn't hold well and I felt. I didn't have much pain but I almost hurt my leg and my left arm.
Now, I am scared of horses but I still riding horses in summer.
                                                                                                                           By Sarai




 A Beutiful expirience

I always wanted to help poor people, childrens... And I think that I did it two month ago and I live it.

I was a volunteer in Eroski, one saturday with some of my classmates. we had to give a bag to anyone who came in she would take food and buy extra food for the poor in which they put in the bag

I think that doing these things we help a lot of people in this world, and doing tha it is so good .
BY: Daniela
 
AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE
I have always wanted to go to San Mames to watch Athletic playing and this year I actually did it.I went to San Mames to watch Athletic playing and it was amazing!
I went to Bilbao with my father and my sister, my mother was working so she couldn't come with us,and we went there by bus.We took the bus at three o'clock because the match was at 5 o'clock and we wanted to be soon there so we could stay calmer.The stadium was amazing and it was full of people.The best part was when Aduriz kicked the ball and scored the goal of the victory.All the people shouted and screamed while the players where celebrating it.
Going to watch a match in San Mames has been one of my best experiences of my life.I recommend it for everybody.
BY: Ager
 
A great Experience
Last summer I went to Bilbao and while I was walking, I saw something interesting. When I approach I saw that it was a gaming center. In my house we don't have much money so I can't play any games. Once I entered I saw that it was a big place with lots of PCs. I liked a lot the experience so every Saturday I came. All the days were different, sometimes I played alone and other times with my friends, I play many different games. But like a week ago, I was on the center when the boss took me to a room and told me he will buy a PC for me. I couldn't believe it. For now on I play in my house, but on Saturdays I go with my friends to the center.
BY: Gorka K.
 
I have always wanted to travel to a place I didn't know, three years ago I went to Brazil and it was my best experience in the world.Meeting my family was the best thing that could happen to me.I was there for a month, the first day was very cool, my father's brothers rented a farm with a pool ...We were there all day, with cousins, uncles and aunts ...If you want to do something new, I recommend it. Carolina
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment