Tuesday 21 May 2019

DBH 3, my favourite fashion items

I´ve got 3 favourite fashion items that I wear a lot. A sweatshirt, trousers and a pyjama.
2 weeks ago I bought a big black sweatshirt, I wear it a lot because I like it too much. I wear it to go to school and to the street. I love my skinny blue trousers, I wear it to go to the church. When I stay at home my favourite cloth is my pyjama, because I fell very comfortable.
I really enjoy wearing that clothes because I feel very comfortable and good.
BY: Dragos
I´ve got many favourite fashion items because being sincere I really like fashion. I love it because you can put on different combinations of clothes every day and you can freely dress what you like and feel comfortable with your body. Even so, I know that personality is much more important than appearance. So, if I had to choose between my favourite fashion items, I would say that 80s style clothes are my favourite.
In my birthday, a friend gave me some big light jeans. They aren´t tight at all, so maybe someone will tell me they are not in, but these jeans are so similar to the ones people used in the 80s, so I really love them. I usually wear them when I want to feel comfortable but also casual. Some months ago, I bought a beautiful outfit of pink and white squares. It reminds me a lot to the attractive girls who appear in old films. I think the best description for it would be old-fashioned and trendy at the same time. Another of my favourite fashion items are long socks. I just love them. I have these types of socks of many colours, such as, white, black, red, blue... I don´t think these fashion items are in now, but what I know is that people wore them some years ago, and I also know, that they are very comfortable and they look so different, and I like being different. I wear them almost every day.
These are 3 examples of my favourite types of clothes, but I also like many other fashion items. I really like putting on clothes I love because usually they make me feel a bit different from the other days.


BY: Irati
My favourites
I've got 4 favourite items that I wear a lot- a sweater, jeans, sport pants and trainers.
Some weeks ago, I bought a trendy black, white and red sweater. I like it a lot, so I wear it all the time. Moreover, it makes me feel warm. My casual black jeans aren't the most fashionable ones in the world, but it almost always feet well with my sweaters or t-shirts. I love my black sport pants. They are very comfortable to do sports and I like how it suits me. I also like my casual black and white trainers because of the same reasons.
I love wearing my favourite items so I think I'll wear them for a long time.
BY: Ismene

My favourite fashion items are hoodies and jeans. I usually wear tight jeans. I have a closet full of tight jeans and I have them on many styles. I have fashionable broken jeans, or good looking plain grey jeans. I also wear T-shirts, even on winter. I have them in different styles, and colours but the ones I use the most are black. I also have a big variety of coloured hoodies. All of them are plain and I use them everyday.
The clothes I wear may not be themost formal ones but they are comfortable and you can wear them everywhere.
BY: Gorka

No comments:

Post a Comment