Sunday 12 May 2019

DBH 1, My friend

How are you?
I am very happy with my new school I get a new friend Felicia she have 12 years old r is tall and thin she have short hair, have the eyes brown .He loves doing nonsense she do a lot of jokes
Ainara

Bianca
Bianca is a girl of 13 years. She is a short and thin girl. She is a very funny person, she is always laughing. She is also very clever and friendly person. She is never sad she always have a smile in her face. 
Sarai

Lander is a very nice and hard-working person. He loves football motogp. He haves the hair black and the eyes brown. He likes sport cloths and he likes run. 
Gorka M.

Laura:
Laura is a very very nice girl, she likes to see how people play football. She always likes to be with friends and going out when she is on the street is a little shameful but later no longer. She is more or less tall, she likes to dress and wear jeans with short shirt she does not like to stick with clothes she goes like It feels her. His hair is dark black and when he goes to the street he always leaves his hair loose. And what I love about her because she helps people a lot and is always close to you. And that's why I love her so much

FElicia

                                           Felicia
Felicia is a very kind person.She really likes playing footballl,she's very strong.She is a very hard worker and she loves satying with her friends.When she is in the street is a little bit crazy,but I love her.
Laura
 
Carlos has black hair and black eyes. His very tall and thin. His very kind and shy. 
Gorka K.
 
Bianca Craciun
Bianca is a kind person. She loves football and stays with friends, she is a little bit crazy, funny, and hard-working.
Bianca is thin, with green eyes and brown hair. She is very athletic but sometimes is a little bit lazy like everybody.
Bianca is small and white of skin, and she is strong. Bianca usually wears fashion clothes, except Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. Bianca is my best friend because she always is with me when I'm sad. Bianca is from Romania, Bucarest but still knows very well basque and she is very responsible. 
Olatz


Olatz
 Olatz is hall, has long brown hair and brown eyes, she has a small nose and is a little brunette, she is very srtong. It is very funny and worker, he likes to wear sports clothes and he likes football a lot. 

Bianca

     Felicia
 She is a very funny girl. Has the hair brown and very short. She is very large  and thin. Sometimes he is very senble . Her dog name is jack , the dog isnt very big because hasnt 1 year. Felicia usually is very happy. He doesnt know to speak very well english. Isn t very strong person she is 1 year bigger than me. Her tipe for dress is unusual but she always is beutiful. 
Daniela

Hi Marta: 
Today I am going to describe one of my friends. LIam is small and thin. Has blue eyes , small ears and fairy hair. Usually he chlothes with dark sport clothes. 
He is very friendly and quine. He is very funny and ahrdworker. Liam loves sports and it is always practicing them. With that reason, Liam is a strong boy. Liam has a engliish father and he is very good at english. Liam is one of my best friend and I don't want lose him never. 
Lander
 
Mark is a boy of 13 years old.He is very tall and strong ,he has green  eyes ,he has brown hair.Mark is a friendly friend and a very funny too.He loves playing computter games and with his friends too.
DAvid
 
David is a person that have 13 years. He is very tall, and strong. He has yellow hair and his eyes are big, green. he is a good boy because he help to other to do things and he loves video games.
Mark
 
MY NEW FRIEND
Hi Tom,
I`ve moved to Gernika and all the things are new for me.For example,the school.Yesterday,Iwent to my new school.It was very big and there where a lot of people in the school.But,I alredy got a friend.His name is Andrei and he's 12 years old.He's in in my class and he has got brown hair and very blue eyes.He is clever and funny,but sometime,he is a beat silly.He loves playing videogames and watching science fiction films.He spends all the weekend playing to the playstation and with the mobile.If you come to Gernika,I'll invite you and Andrei to my house so we can play,watch films...You'll like him.
Ager
 
To: artetxelander@mertzede.com
Subject: Description of my new friend
Hi,Lander:
How are you?I've made a new friend at our school.He's name is Gorka.He is from Alicante,Spain.He is 12 years old.His a tall and a thin person.He has short hair and his eyes are brown.He is clever.He loves playing football and doing other sports too.He is a funny person.He's always making jokes to other people and also to his friends.When you come to school,I will present you.
Bye Bye

 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment