Thursday 23 May 2019

DBH 3, Favourite items

My Favourites
I´ve got, three favourite fashion items that I wear a lot- my black jeans, my boots and my green sweater.
A few months ago, I bought a cool, black jeans and the are one of my favourite jeans. They are so comfortable. My boots make look so fancy and tendry. There sre so comfortable and there are my favourite colour. And the last thing that I usualy wear all the time is my cozy, big and green sweater.
I usualy enjoy wearing fashion items, but I cant not deny that I prefer wearing comfortable.
BY: Joane


The oldest wheel and axle mechanism we've found was near Ljubljana, Slovenia, and dates to roughly 3100 B.C.
The wheel made the transportation of goods much faster and more efficient, especially when affixed to horse-drawn chariots and carts. However, if it had been used only for transportation, the wheel wouldn't have been as much of a world-changer as it was. In fact, a lack of quality roads limited its usefulness in this regard for thousands of years.
A wheel can be used for a lot of things other than sticking them on a cart to carry grain, though. Tens of thousands of other inventions require wheels to function, from water wheels that power mills to gears and cogs that allowed even ancient cultures to create complex machines.
BY: Anne

Favourite
I´ve got many items in my closet but my favourite one are- a sweatshirt,jean and shoes.

A few moths ago,I bought a popular black sweatshirt in one of the famous shop all over the world,I like it,so I use it a lot.I bought a pair of tight blue jeans,they are fashionable and they look realy good,I use them for school and to go out with friends.My comfortable white and black shoes are one of the best purchases,I like them a lot.

I realy enjoy wearing them
BY: Emil
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment