Tuesday 29 May 2018

DBH 3, A fashion item

My Favourites
I have got five favourite fahion items that I usually wear a lot.This are a sweater, jeans, high shoes , a cap and tracksuit.

Last week I boueght a new black, trendy sweater that I like to wear to school.That day I also bought a skinny blue jeans that I like to wear them when I go out with my friends. When I go to a party I usually wear my red and comfortable high shoes and a cap even if its not sury nny. I also like tracksuits because they are comfortable to do sport.

I am very happy when I wear my favourite fashion items. I will never throw them, even if they dont fit me.
BY: Hamdi
 
My Favourites Clothes

I've got three favourite clothes, thai I use every weak. Two months ago I bought my favourite outfit. I use a modern, big black pair of Nike shoes. I really like it because I think that they are very trendy. Then I wear a broken short jeans. They are ideal to wear it when it's very sunny, beacuse it has holes. Finally I wear a old-fashioned, big white pole. It's very useful for hot days, because  it doesn t attrack the hot.
I really enjoy this summer clothes, I wont change that for anything.
BY: Asier
 
MY FAV


My favourite cloth are a  basic, White t-shirt; a big, black jacket; a short mini-skirt; my comfortable blue jeans and my beautifull black and White Nike shoes. I use them all the time I can. I take the skirt to formal partys, and the t-shirt, the jacket, the jeans and the shoes for normal days. I love all of them since the day I soo them at the shops. I'm thinking to buy another pair of shoes and 3 or 4 sweters. I love them more tan nothing!!!
 
BY: Joane
 
My trendy
 
I like to wear outfits with my style, I have four essential fashion items in my closet that I wear a lot of- sweaters,jackets, jeans and platform shoes.


Last year I bought new clothes,a lot of jackes, sweaters, high jeans and some shoes. I saw a beautiful big sweaters of differents colours, I bought it. And someones jeans, I love comfortable,high jeans. I love too platform shoes, I've got 3 different their are so beautiful. I wear this clothes for casual occasions,because is more practice.


I really enjoy  worn my favourite fashion items so I think they stay in my closet for a long time.
BY: Carol
 
Favorite Clothes
I´ve got two favorite fashion items that I like wearing, my gray skinny jeans, my gray black white adidas jacket style raincoat.

Some months ago, I bought a perfect gray skinny jeans.I wear them all the time because they are perfect if I want to use them for school or  dress trendy, formal or casual for a party because they are perfect for are these styles and ocasions also they are very comfortable.
I wear them with a black or white hoodie.
I wear the adidas jacket at school or when I go out with the friends because is usefull for both and it loocks very stylish.


I like wearing that fashion items, and they going to stay quite more at my closet
BY: Ciprian
 
Best items

I have got a lot of clothes but,I really love 4 of my clothing items.

The first one is  a beautiful blue mini skirt,it has got 5 buttons and it is really trendy.The second item that I love it is the long white blouse tyhat I usually wear at weekends.The third one are my black high heels and finally I love a big grey sweater.

I usually wear them at weekens or I wear them to parties.💃
BY: Maria💃
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment