Monday 7 May 2018

DBH 1, Email: my friend

My school friend

Dear Marta:

As you all know tenesmo many class friends like me. but one of the people that I like is Zuriñe.Zuriñe is from Gernika haqui.Tiene 12 years and we know each other as small we were together. A zuriñe likes dancing a lot and gives it a lot of good. Zuriñe has wavy, blonde hair. Sometimes she wears glasses. She is thin. He is a very good person and is very funny. I hope we see you soon and I present you.

See you later
Ohiane
To :marta@mertzede.com
From :carbajalabril@mertzede.com
Subject:A new friend

  :)   How are you?

I was really exciting about moving to Donostia and changing school.But now I think that everything goes to be well. It's the second day in my new school and I've already got a friend. His name is Aimar he's from Spain (Basque country, Mugika). Aimar is 12 years old. He's very tall. He's got black hair  and  brown eyes. He's very clever.
He loves sport and school. He's also very funny.  He always has got one thing to say to laugh me. If  you visit  me in Donostia can we meet the three and  to know each other.
Bye for now
Abril
 Hi Denis,

 I'm writing to you from China. I made a fantastic friend here .His name is Ander. Ander is from Basque Country and he's 12 years old. He is a good-looking boy. He has got brown eyes and hair. He is also very tall. He is very clever and he often gets the highest mark in the class. He's very funny because is the breaktime is talking jokes all the time. I love him. He also plays a sport called jai alai. I never hear of it.
  

Lots of love,
Aimar
Desactivar para: inglés
To: kobeagaaimar@mertzede.com
Subject: My new friend

Dear Aimar:

How are you?
As you know, I moved to other school last week because my brother and my sister need to work to get money. I started yesterday in the school. They received me very well and I've already got a friend. He is called Iustin. It has 13 years old and it's from a city of Rumania. He's very tall and thin. He's got black curly hair, brown eyes and small nose and ears. He's good looking and clever. He loves Spanish classes but he also hates some other asignatures. He's also very funny. He always tells me a joke. If you want I can tell him to be friends.
 Bye for now
Ander
To: marta@gmail.com

Dear Marta,
How are you ?
As you know, two weeks ago I moved away to Amorebieta-Etxano, and I was really worried about finding new friens and adapting to the new school, but I found a very good friend called Aimar. He's from Muxika and he's in Year 7 with me. He's 12 years old, but he's not very far from turning 13. He's got straight, short dark brown hair and brown eyes. He's very tall and thin. He's also very clever and calm, and very funny. He always tells some good jokes and makes some good pranks. He loves Jai Alai (a sport) and he's very good at it. I hope everything in Gernika is going well.
Bye for now,
Denis.
From: fadeiiustin@mertzede.com
Subject: My new friend.

Hello Michael!
How are you?
As you know, I was really frightened to leave Bilbao, because, I didn't wanted to start a new life in Gernika. Fortunately, things are you better than what I thought here. The first day in the school I entered, I met a boy called Adrian. He is 12 years old and he was born in our city, Bilbao, but, his family is from Ecuador and they are living now in Gernika. He isn't the cleverest boy in the class, but, he is clever and he is also very funny. He is dark skinned and he is also good-looking, because, his clothing is very cool. I would like to wear it! I will visit you this summer, I hope things didn't change a lot there.
Talk you soon.
Iustin
 Dear Marta :

How are you?

I was very sad because about de moving to Gernika and changing schools.But I do a new friend 
hes name is Adrian .Is from Gernika and  is 12 years old .He have brown skin like my brown eyes
and  he have pet that is a rabbit.He likes  see memes .And is very funny . If you visit my in summer you will know he.You ´ll like him too

¡See you soon!
Dylan
 
Desactivar para: inglés
To : Friend 
From : Mari Jose 
Subject : New friend 
Hi friend ,
How are you ? I am good . In my class  I don t have many partner , but I have one good friend . Her name is Ane . Ane is from Vizcaya .
They have 12 years  is the smallest girl of the class . Is very clever and intelligent .
He love a lot things but one of her favourite things is Basquetball . Is very funny . 
She is short and has brown hair. Although it is short but she plays very well in basketball. 
He has brown eyes and many freckles . When you come you will know her  is a
very good person .
    

Mari jose  


TO: Marta
Subject: a conversation from my best friend

Hello, Martha:
How are you?
I wanted to tell you about a person I met years ago and today is my best friend, this is April she lives in Spain, Vais country, Gernika, but her parents are from Arjentina, she is tall and she is 13 years old, she has brown eyes and black hair and curlers, his favorite sport is basketball and is a very nice and very friendly person, has a very open heart for everyone and is willing to allude to him who needs it. I would like you to know, well then.
Bye.
Martha
Maria
 
Subject:My new friend
Dear,Marta
My friend´s name is Iustin.He is from Romania,but,he lives on Gernika-Lumo.He is 13 years old.He is very tall.He has got curly and brown hair.He likes music.He is very clever and very seductive kid.He is very funny too.
Bye for now.
 Adrian
 
To: nadiafernandez@gmail.com
Subject: A new friend

Dear Nadia,

How are you?
I'm fine here because I moved to Gernika. It is a small town in the Basque Country and my school is called Mertzede Ikastetxea. The best thing is that I've already got friends but my best friend is Ane. She's beautiful and she's clever too. She likes playing basketball and she plays very nice. I thing in the future she's going to be a profesional basketball player. She is thin and not short but not tall and she has got brown eyes and hair. If you visit Gernika this summer, I'll invite Ane to my house. I think you'll like her!

See you soon,

Maialen
 
Hi Marta:
I'm going to describe you my best friend from my school. She's name is Oihane. Oihane is from Gernika, She's 12 years all, like me. She's in year 7 with me. She's tall and thin, she has got blond hair and brown eyes. she loves sports and she's  funny and clever. 

Bye
Ane
 
Hi: Teacher Marta
Today is the firts day of school and i,am a litle bit nervous.The first thing I did when I came to class was to make friends.I had made many friends but a widower a very nice is called Oihane and is blonde with brown eyes.We've been talking a lot and I've told myself that he likes to play basketball.I asked him to see if he likes to dance and he said yes but that is not his afficion.I almost forgot she is also from Gernika and she is 12 years old.
I will tell you more about my class friends sow goodbye
Zuriñe
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment