Monday 7 May 2018

DBH 2, My favourite photo

MY FAVOURITE PHOTO

My favourite photo is a photo of me and my friend Mikel when we were little.

We went to walk through the countryside with our parents .  In the photo we are running, with our hands on our head, like we were little and funny bulls. It is evident that in the "bull running" we were really happy. I don´t remenber many things about this day, because I was very little, but after seen this and more photos of the same day, I suspect it was amazing. 
My mom usually dressed me with combined elegant clothes, because she likes the world of fashion as I do. In this photo,  I´m wearing a white shirt with blue stripes, white trousers and blue pumps. Mikel is also wearing a white shirt, and some black trousers. My mom also made two tall bows with my hair; that was the hairstyle which I used the most when I was little.

I love this cute photo, because we are having so much fun and it gives me energy every time I see it, because it transmits happiness. I also love it because my birthday and Mikel´s -even though he is two years younger- is the same day, and we feel strangely connected.
 BY: Irati



My favourite photo is a photo that I take when I was in Los Angeles.
In the photo there are stars with famous people.
The people are  walking and talking.
There are wearing a blue dress and a green t-shirt the boy.
I like it because in the photo appears the names of famous people in the floor

BY: Alain



In this photo, I appear with a group of friends from Arratzu. I was 8 years old. I was playing twister with them, and I'm having fun. As you can see, I am wearing a red sweater and some greyish trousers. It was Halloween 2012, so people are wearing costumes, such as the one in my left, who's wearing a witch costume. I like this photo because it was the first time I played twister and I had a great time doing so.
BY: Ekain

A GREAT PHOTO

My favourite photo is the one that my friends and I appear when we were childs in a park. In the photo I appear with my sister and my friends when we were childs. We are sitted on a wall that is near a park. We are smilling and having fun sitted on a wall while our parents were taking the photo. It seems to be cold in the moment we took the photo because I'm wearing a big blue jacket and the boy next to me is wearing a red one. We all weare jackets but my sister is wearing a grey sweater. I like the photo because we are all smilling and having fun.


BY :Gorka


 HAVING A GREAT TIME

My favourite photo is a photo of me and my friends at the theatre in Tres Cantos.

That's me,wearing a long white shirt,long blue trousers and white sneakers.As you can see,I'm not the only person who is dressed with the same clothes.That's because we sang at theatre as other choirs from different places.We stayed there for two days and we had a great experience!They also came some of our parents,but they don't appear because they were taking  photos.

Its the first time that we do this type of meetings with other schools,but each year we sing at the theatre in our town.I had a great time there and that's why I love this photo.
 

BY: Ismene

No comments:

Post a Comment