Monday 9 April 2018

Exchange messages


Hi everybody!

First of all, thank you for this amazing experience with all of you.
I had a lot of fun in this exchange and learned a lot about Italian culture and electromagnetism.

I am happy for the teammates that raffles us. Personally I had a good and fun teammate and they treat me ok in their home. I also had the chance to meet Harley and Sole and have a personal tour in Milan.

My favourite part was Macugnaga I had a really good time there.

It was a pity the exchange part in the Basque Country because of the climate and other occurrences so we didn´t have enough time to do all the planned activities.

But anyway I enjoyed this exchange. Thank you to all.                     

By: Aitor Jauregi Gezuraga

Hi Vittoria!
How is everything? I wish it is perfect. I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me❤️ you are an awesome girl and I wish we continue in contact for all our lifes.
Naroa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment